FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > profile play pics

profile play pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

a lot of ppl have play pics on profiles but looking about seen a few that have loads of play pics on and can see face clear ok if permission been given ,but seen a cany few where its clear no condoms are being used does this put you off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"a lot of ppl have play pics on profiles but looking about seen a few that have loads of play pics on and can see face clear ok if permission been given ,but seen a cany few where its clear no condoms are being used does this put you off "

The pics with no condoms could be with there partner and dont need condoms.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"a lot of ppl have play pics on profiles but looking about seen a few that have loads of play pics on and can see face clear ok if permission been given ,but seen a cany few where its clear no condoms are being used does this put you off "
Loads of play pics showing people playing bare back. As I dont it makes little difference to me what other people do or do not do. Everyone knows the risks involved and good luck to them. My policy is: if you dont bag it, I wont shag it! Simple really! I leave other people to make up their own minds on what they do: that's the beauty of individual choice!

we always use condoms never play with out them have too be latex free too so no bag up no play simple as xx

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"a lot of ppl have play pics on profiles but looking about seen a few that have loads of play pics on and can see face clear ok if permission been given ,but seen a cany few where its clear no condoms are being used does this put you off

The pics with no condoms could be with there partner and dont need condoms."

this one was a single lad playing with different fems

"we always use condoms never play with out them have too be latex free too so no bag up no play simple as xx"

SNAP especially the latex free bit.

wouldn't play with people who don't play safe. Its far too risky, not sure why many do these days.

» Add a new message to this topic