FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How much hassle!!!

How much hassle!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggerLuv OP   Woman  over a year ago

leeds

Hi all I am a new poster and just felt I needed to express my dissapointment

I am a single girl looking to be a playmate for couples. My profile is blocked to single men and it clearly states NO SINGLE MEN PLEASE. However this does not stop the fake couples!!! I didn't realise the lengths some guys will got to to get you to send pics/cam or meet them!!! I was haveing a nice chat with a couple (so I thought) via message and after about 3 messages the fem I was talking to started to tell me about a mate of hers called Kev who is looking for an fb. I said thanks but not interested. Messages kept comming telling me to meet this Kev or at least ring him as hes fab in bed!!! I had to in the end block this so called couple as they were becomming agressive!!!

So far I have had around 7 fake couples and its really putting me off!!! I have not had any meets as a single but I am becomming quite scared to do so considering how far some creeps will go!!!!

Anyway thanks for letting me rant.

Love J xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the real world

Sadly this happens quite a bit,but don't let this put you off.

Just block these idiots and report them to admin x

And to be honest after reading your profile, it just screams 'Please take the piss out of me'

Why be so aggressive ?

just looked at your profile, and for someone who has just joined you have picked up a few friends. Why not just concentrate on meeting and getting to know them. Get yourself along to a few clubs and socials, and perhaps your "friends" can introduce you other genuine people. Unfortunately you have experienced the real world that we are all trying to navigate our way through. Best of luck and welcome to Fab XX

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Hi all I am a new poster and just felt I needed to express my dissapointment

I am a single girl looking to be a playmate for couples. My profile is blocked to single men and it clearly states NO SINGLE MEN PLEASE. However this does not stop the fake couples!!! I didn't realise the lengths some guys will got to to get you to send pics/cam or meet them!!! I was haveing a nice chat with a couple (so I thought) via message and after about 3 messages the fem I was talking to started to tell me about a mate of hers called Kev who is looking for an fb. I said thanks but not interested. Messages kept comming telling me to meet this Kev or at least ring him as hes fab in bed!!! I had to in the end block this so called couple as they were becomming agressive!!!

So far I have had around 7 fake couples and its really putting me off!!! I have not had any meets as a single but I am becomming quite scared to do so considering how far some creeps will go!!!!

Anyway thanks for letting me rant.

Love J xxx"

Welcome to the madhouse!!

Unfortunately, as a single female, you will attract this sort of attention.

Just chalk it up to experience, and develop your "sixth sense".

One way to out the "timewasters" is to ask for a "fem to fem" phone chat before getting too far down the swapping messages road. Ask them to give you their number, and hide yours before ringing them. If they are unsure about giving out numbers, then arrange to cam with them to prove all are genuine.

Hope this helps.

You can also look at peoples verifications as that will let you know if they are a couple or not

I think you should state clearly what you want without SHOUTING throughout your profile. On sites like these you need to be forceful to a degree but there's a fine line between being that and rude. Some single men will try all sorts, just laugh it off and block them. Dont let a small minority put you off, just follow your own instincts, insist on fem to fem early contact, chill a bit and enjoy. Good luck x

There are alot of timewasters and pic collectors around , as a single man it can be hard sometimes because of all the idiots . There are some real genuine people out there and i hope you find some soon x

Yes i would agree,insist on fem/fem call straight away,and withold your number,you will find that will out the fakes on here.

leeds

Thanks for the replies.

Its true you do have to navigate your way around don't ya lol. I wasn't expecting it to be easy nor did I think my profile said to take the piss out of me i was just directing it towards couples or so I thought!! Mmm maybe I will just leave my profile blank

Most people on here do seem nice some are rude others are spiteful,aggressive or just plain nasty!!!! I didn't realise putting a post on here would mean I was allowing myself to be put down or ridiculed but hey ho you live and learn!!!

You're not a fake single fem looking to hook up with loads of single guys are you??? (kidding)

And how come one of your verifications is from a single bloke? You dont meet em do you?

it will get better in time honestly!! have a look at other profiles you soon see who is just friend collectin etc. what i do is check how long they been here, the pics , verifications etc. people can be blunt when givin advice im usually one of them!! anyway good luck hope u find what u lookin for x

leeds

"You're not a fake single fem looking to hook up with loads of single guys are you??? (kidding)

And how come one of your verifications is from a single bloke? You dont meet em do you? "

Damn you caught me out!!!!!!

The single guy I met in the chat room and he charmed the pants off me!!!!

I am not adverse to single guys but knew I would be opening up a can of worms if I advertised that fact so decided to just look for couples. If a cute guy takes my fancy and vice versa so be it lol.

xx

"You're not a fake single fem looking to hook up with loads of single guys are you??? (kidding)

And how come one of your verifications is from a single bloke? You dont meet em do you? "

Does seem a bit strange when she has said no single guys....

"Thanks for the replies.

Its true you do have to navigate your way around don't ya lol. I wasn't expecting it to be easy nor did I think my profile said to take the piss out of me i was just directing it towards couples or so I thought!! Mmm maybe I will just leave my profile blank

Most people on here do seem nice some are rude others are spiteful,aggressive or just plain nasty!!!! I didn't realise putting a post on here would mean I was allowing myself to be put down or ridiculed but hey ho you live and learn!!!

"

Just like life itself eh ?

I'm kidding honestly.

To be fair it must be an enormous pain in the backside sifting through the messages. I know a single lady who joined and got over 100 messages within hours and thats without a pic.

Ah well good luck to you and hope it picks up.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

My advice, for what it's worth....

Make bullets points of what YOU want and make one bullet point of what you don't.... ie, single men!

And take your written verifications off your profile.

One is just by phone and the other is from a SINGLE MAN!

leave those up and you are leaving yourself wide open to the kind of abuse that single men (and some couples) can dish out.

Ooohh, and block single men from contacting you, that should help a little.

Also, as someone else has pointed out, read the verifications left for couples, you will soon tell who is a real couple or not, and set your search limits to include verified only.

Hope that helps.

leeds

Hello again

I have blocked single guys (didn't at first and wow lots of messages lol)

I don't seem to understand the problem with the varifications???

Yes one is from a single guy but so what he was fun and on here and my choice.

The other was a very nice couple who I had a long phone chat with(spoke to both) again I don't see the problem with that one either??

Sorry but am I missing something with these varifications is there a bad type and a good type???

Phew it can all get a little complicated lol

Oh and changed my profile too less shouty more explanation if this is not up to standard I am sure some of you will kindly let me know then I can change it again lol

xx

Hi,

I think the thing with the verifications was that your previous "shouty" profile with all the caps had a big rant about single blokes and not wanting them.

Then one of the two verifications was from the single bloke.

I think what people are pointing out is the dichotomy between not wanting them and a verification appearing from a single bloke. Seemed like a contradiction of what you were asking for.

Anyways- new profile looks good!!

leeds

Ahhhh see what you mean now!! The shouty stuff only went on the other day cos was sick of the FAKE couples. They should give lessons on this stuff lol well I doubt my new profile willmake much difference I will just have to put up with it and learn to spot the fakes.

It was the fake couples that made me so angry. They are willing to be so sneeky just to get a picture or see you on cam makes me shudder. I assumed rightly or wrongly that most people on here aswell as a similar hobby also had a kind of mutual respect cos you have to for me when you are getting this up close and personnel. Like I said you live and learn and will hopefully find my elusive real couple lol

xxx

Your profile will evolve over time, and perhaps you will update it as and when you see fit. It's really just an advert so try to get as much information on display as you are prepared to share with your target audience. A few body pics will work wonders too.

As a single lady asking for couples only, you are a rare animal, and you will get people asking if you are genuine, so be prepared for all sorts of approaches. Some people here, choose to hide their friends and verifications from public view, for a variety of reasons, but that is for you to choose for your own preference.

Just read my own profile (which I stuck on as a joke because I dont meet anyone off here) and realised my own contradiction.

Giving anyone advice on writing profiles!! lol

I'll shut up now...

leeds

"Just read my own profile (which I stuck on as a joke because I dont meet anyone off here) and realised my own contradiction.

Giving anyone advice on writing profiles!! lol

I'll shut up now... "

I have also just read your profile actually thought it was quite good!!!!

Mmmm maybe I am just too crap at this swinging thing and go back to meeting people the old fashioned way!!!!!

xxx

aww dont get disheartned honestly stick around and im sure u get used to it!! i felt like that at the beginnin too xx

leeds

Actually what was the old fashioned way to have group sex with relative strangers????

Answers on a postcard please...............

I must be doing something right, as I do not appear to have suffered fool at all!

I don't block single gents as I only play with them, not into couples at all.

Although I do get my fare share of messages from single gents, even when I have stated clearly in my profile that I am not looking for more playmates, the amount of messages I receive are at a tolerable level.

I seldom receive messages from couples, and when I do, it usually ends in "thanks but no thanks".

So I consider myself lucky to be hassle free!

leeds

Maybe thats what I should do???

That way the single guys can be open no need to lie the couples can also message and then I will be able to figure out whos who???

What do you think??

"Maybe thats what I should do???

That way the single guys can be open no need to lie the couples can also message and then I will be able to figure out whos who???

What do you think??

"

Try it and see.

However, be prepared to be flooded with messages though

"

Mmmm maybe I am just too crap at this swinging thing and go back to meeting people the old fashioned way!!!!!

xxx"

dont go hun, we're sure you will be ok, do you fancy a trip to Cornwall? At 52 I know I'm outside your preferred age range, but just imagine I'm 26 and I'll shag you twice

"Thanks for the replies.

"

Having a thick skin certainly helps in here!

leeds

"

xxx

dont go hun, we're sure you will be ok, do you fancy a trip to Cornwall? At 52 I know I'm outside your preferred age range, but just imagine I'm 26 and I'll shag you twice "

I like Cornwall!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic