FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Younger single males....

Younger single males....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard for younger single males to be taken seriously. Do the people with no respect that send rude forward messages give us bad names?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We don't tar all young single guys with the same brush but take each on one their own merits - older chaps can send idiotic messages too but we've had great messages from younger guys as well as bad and vise versa - good luck Z

thanks for your reply, Ive just found it really hard when it comes to meeting coouples. Thought Id ask in the forum as someone told me its a good place to find answers. take care Dave x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why is it so hard for younger single males to be taken seriously. Do the people with no respect that send rude forward messages give us bad names? "

here we go again.....

It always "why don't people meet younger people"... then to counteract that I am sure someone will start "why don't people meets older people" thread in a minute...

If I had a penny for every age thread with someone complaining... I'd have a few more than I do now

look... it really does come down to this:

not everyone fancies playing with people old enough to be their mums and dads.....

not everyone fancies playing with someone young enough to be their sons and daughters....

and heck even you have a age restriction... so you really shouldn't be complaining yourself

just concentrate of those that will play with you.. and leave everyone else to there own devices....

Bolton

Give the lad a chance - if he's new he won;t have seen all the same threads - it can't be easy but i haven't even looked at his profile but i will and post another comment! Z

sorry Fabio havent had the joy of using the forums before so I was just woundering.

Bolton

"sorry Fabio havent had the joy of using the forums before so I was just woundering.

"

Don't worry about it - had a quick glance at your profile and you don't seem to be doing too bad!

yeah I have a bit of luck over a 6 month period but only met the one couple.

Didnt even know these forums were here, think I might get addicted! haha

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"sorry Fabio havent had the joy of using the forums before so I was just woundering.

"

don't worry... and at 28 I am not sure ya can call yourself young anymore... welcome to the world of "the almost middle aged"......

I am 35 going on 75.... I'll be off to start a "remember when wagon wheels were a decent size" thread in a minute....

Bolton

don't worry... and at 28 I am not sure ya can call yourself young anymore... welcome to the world of "the almost middle aged"......

I am 35 going on 75.... I'll be off to start a "remember when wagon wheels were a decent size" thread in a minute...."

28 is young! 35 is also young! good grief - I wish I was 10 years younger at times!!!!!Z But yes - the forums are a great place to network, have a laugh and get a bit of advice when asked for

age is just a number its all about attraction and great legs in heels haha x

Bolton

"age is just a number its all about attraction and great legs in heels haha x"

well - and with an attitude like that - it'll get you just about anywhere!!! Z

haha well I did notice your gardening picture.....WOW! x

By *BCBlondeCouple  over a year ago

DURHAM

The attitude of young guys under 25 usually very poor so i leave them alone.

But 25 onwards start maturing nicely lol xxx

Bolton

"haha well I did notice your gardening picture.....WOW! x"

i wasn't gardening - i think that was a wasp exterminating excercise!!!! long story! Z

id have put alot more on my legs then lol, he could have stug anywhere! x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it so hard for younger single males to be taken seriously. Do the people with no respect that send rude forward messages give us bad names?

here we go again.....

It always "why don't people meet younger people"... then to counteract that I am sure someone will start "why don't people meets older people" thread in a minute...

If I had a penny for every age thread with someone complaining... I'd have a few more than I do now

look... it really does come down to this:

not everyone fancies playing with people old enough to be their mums and dads.....

not everyone fancies playing with someone young enough to be their sons and daughters....

and heck even you have a age restriction... so you really shouldn't be complaining yourself

just concentrate of those that will play with you.. and leave everyone else to there own devices...."

Exactly what I would have written!

» Add a new message to this topic