FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Could you tell ?

Could you tell ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the wife says if she was blindfold and tied to the bed she could still tell if it were a man or women playing. Now as she has never been with a women I have said the only way to test her theory was to try it ! She said no

So what do you think folks could you tell ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So the wife says if she was blindfold and tied to the bed she could still tell if it were a man or women playing. Now as she has never been with a women I have said the only way to test her theory was to try it ! She said no

So what do you think folks could you tell ?? "

Yes. Women are very, very different to the way men are with women. I'm told that it's the same for another man with a man... if that makes any sense.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Without a doubt you could tell... in my experiences, women are gentler and touch differently - and generally have much softer and narrower fingers, and use a different tongue action to men.

Yes... i would be able to but ive played with lots of both...women seem to e so much softer then men.

"So the wife says if she was blindfold and tied to the bed she could still tell if it were a man or women playing. Now as she has never been with a women I have said the only way to test her theory was to try it ! She said no

So what do you think folks could you tell ?? "

Yes totally there touch is soo different .. Just the same as she would know it was if u had a male guest sharing her !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have had a MMF but she wasn't blindfolded have to try that next time and ask her

And yet when we were playing in a glory hole recently the guy on the other side had to try and work out which gender was sucking his cock ..... reckons he couldnt tell the difference but then the only ones that knew who it was were in the dark bit lol xx

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

think I would have to let miss pink answer this one lol xx Q

» Add a new message to this topic