FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No meets

No meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey there, just wondering if anyone could give me a heads up to why i may not get many meets or chats?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

You are very young and cannot accommodate. That's probably the main reason.

You put too much emphasis on being new to swinging. Try expanding your profile with a little more about your likes and dislikes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey there, just wondering if anyone could give me a heads up to why i may not get many meets or chats? "

I guess we are in the same shoes and I would be doing well to learn from your responders

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

"You are very young and cannot accommodate. That's probably the main reason.

You put too much emphasis on being new to swinging. Try expanding your profile with a little more about your likes and dislikes."

agree with this we would never meet someone as young. But I'm sure some might. So good get tosome socials and get known

Thank you for your replies. Sadly, I like the more mature but they don't seem to like me back! Lol

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Try not to upset Sydney university and you will get plenty of meets coming your way

We dont meet so young ... Only cis I'd feel weird , .... It will happen , but maybe try some clubs ! Xx

Lol so what's my reason? I'm not too young and Can accommodate? Sheesh!!

"Lol so what's my reason? I'm not too young and Can accommodate? Sheesh!! "

Lol

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Lol so what's my reason? I'm not too young and Can accommodate? Sheesh!! "

living in Cumbria doesn't help mate, we're a bit cut-off lol

"Lol so what's my reason? I'm not too young and Can accommodate? Sheesh!!

living in Cumbria doesn't help mate, we're a bit cut-off lol"

The Borders must all b cut off ! Know that feeling! X

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

we knocked that wall down a few years ago aswell!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hey there, just wondering if anyone could give me a heads up to why i may not get many meets or chats? "

A lot of people will disagree with me but I think 18 is very young to be participating in a life style that needs emotional maturity to be successful. This is probably part of the reason you're not having much luck.

had a nose at ur profile.. the part that says "im well hung for my age" babes i got news for you.. it doesnt grow anymore now

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

You can ditch the legal notice for starters.

Get to a social if you can.

Participate in forum discussions more.

Change your mindset. If you think this site is a shag-a-minute, you'll be very disappointed.

Good luck.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As has been said, loose the Sydney bit, expand your profile, a bit of humour injected with what you are all about and what you are looking for.

A few more tempting pics, i.e. put your cock pics private and maybe have one of you in some white boxers or a bum shot. Leave something to the imagination

Also get yourself known at socials & clubs as well as posting on the forums.

It's not a magical formula, but it should increase your chances of success

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Just to add. You are interested about the swinging lifestyle. Swinging is far more then a website. Many people enjoy the social side and the clubs. You will get to know far more people and get more involved in the lifestyle if you attend both of these.

Look into your heart, would you be willing to swing with the woman you marry? If not, swinging as a lifestyle is not what you are looking for.

I can only speak from my own preferences.

I wouldn't meet someone so young and I don't want to have to tutor anyone, I prefer to play with older, more assertive men.

I would also be uncomfortable with the fact that we, as an older couple, with our life experience and maturity, would have little in common with an 18 year old.

I think your age, combined with the neediness of wanting to be given a chance and the 'take me in hand and show me the ropes' kind of thing, may be a barrier to some.

You may have more luck on a Saturday night pulling in a club than getting a constant supply of 'easy sex' here.

But of course that's kist from my perspective and there are sure to be people who do want to meet very young guys, it's a matter of finding them and communicating with them

"I can only speak from my own preferences.

I wouldn't meet someone so young and I don't want to have to tutor anyone, I prefer to play with older, more assertive men.

I would also be uncomfortable with the fact that we, as an older couple, with our life experience and maturity, would have little in common with an 18 year old.

I think your age, combined with the neediness of wanting to be given a chance and the 'take me in hand and show me the ropes' kind of thing, may be a barrier to some.

You may have more luck on a Saturday night pulling in a club than getting a constant supply of 'easy sex' here.

But of course that's kist from my perspective and there are sure to be people who do want to meet very young guys, it's a matter of finding them and communicating with them "

I agree with the others. I dont want to meet someone so young, not because of the tutoring, because im not experienced in all the interests on here and they arent all my thing anyway. Its purely the age. But good luck

Read this post with interest as I to struggle to sort out meets on here, I felt bit annoyed at first after spending a while writing out message's then seeing them deleted by the women with no reply but heard that's common. Think the guys far outnumber the women so going struggle a lot unless your model material and are very very well hung. But as saying goes got to in it to win it and good things come to those that try, well bloody hope they do lol

Thanks everyone for there comments and thanks to the one reminding me it won't grow no more too

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Read this post with interest as I to struggle to sort out meets on here, I felt bit annoyed at first after spending a while writing out message's then seeing them deleted by the women with no reply but heard that's common. Think the guys far outnumber the women so going struggle a lot unless your model material and are very very well hung. But as saying goes got to in it to win it and good things come to those that try, well bloody hope they do lol "

Women don't want we'll hung model types, most women anyway. I feel slightly intimidated by model looks and well hung just doesn't do it for me.

I havent read your profile but i dare say it is the old case of expectation versus reality

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I think you need to deffinately recognise that you from your unclear pics are average. 18 is extreemly young to be swinging in my opinion. Swinging needs a good level of maturity to get it right and a knowledge of how things work.

My advice is go to normal vanilla pubs and enjoy x

18 is far too young for me. Was Tom young for me when I was 18

And too many exclamation marks on your profile. Makes you sound far too excited. And very young.

Too young for me at 18 i meant. No idea who Tom young is lol.

"Read this post with interest as I to struggle to sort out meets on here, I felt bit annoyed at first after spending a while writing out message's then seeing them deleted by the women with no reply but heard that's common. Think the guys far outnumber the women so going struggle a lot unless your model material and are very very well hung. But as saying goes got to in it to win it and good things come to those that try, well bloody hope they do lol "

Ahhh, such is the life of a single guy on this site I'm afraid, I get your point 100%, no point in moaning about it, it does no good at all....lol.

» Add a new message to this topic