FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Classily classic

Classily classic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ahhhhhhh... Don't you just love the old exchange a few messages with a couple, seem to be getting on well treatment followed by no response and blocked!!???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happens a lot - just ignore and move on

"Ahhhhhhh... Don't you just love the old exchange a few messages with a couple, seem to be getting on well treatment followed by no response and blocked!!???

"

It's my favourite pastime.

people are fickle, ignore it and move on.

"Ahhhhhhh... Don't you just love the old exchange a few messages with a couple, seem to be getting on well treatment followed by no response and blocked!!???

"

It's not just couples - there are plenty of singletons that do it too!! We won't do that, if we've got on with someone in the past but changed our mind about actually meeting them we just try to be honest with them.

I guess it's a case of "their loss" and move on

Kinda used to it now...

The no reply is annoying but I find the block a little offensive. I think it's a pity I don't have the option to block them now too as they can unblock me whenever they wish and view my profile again..

Oh well. Each to their own.

"Kinda used to it now...

The no reply is annoying but I find the block a little offensive. I think it's a pity I don't have the option to block them now too as they can unblock me whenever they wish and view my profile again..

Oh well. Each to their own. "

You can still block them by either going on to a message they have sent you and blocking sender or by going on to blocked list and blocking by putting there name in

Had this a lot just ignore move on

"

Frequent! Why people do it I do not know though!

maybe they lost their bottle, but it seems to be the ones that are fake profiles anway as they create a new profile and the same photos suddenly appeare on new profile.

Put it down to experience

"

You can still block them by either going on to a message they have sent you and blocking sender or by going on to blocked list and blocking by putting there name in"

Thanks.

I didn't know that!

» Add a new message to this topic