FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sounds weird but...

Sounds weird but...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... when one of my female colleague told me "you're fab" with a big smile after I helped her, there was a part of me vaguely thinking "she knows"!!

Needless to say, it turned me on...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We think that all the time when someone says FAB to us. One of our friends constantly uses the word to.

Ask her? Lol

lolol x

You know you are dying to know

I am indeed dying to know!!

But, it is probably my imagination (and my legendary constant horniness) that makes me see some signs where there's nothing...

"... when one of my female colleague told me "you're fab" with a big smile after I helped her, there was a part of me vaguely thinking "she knows"!!

Needless to say, it turned me on... "

Yeah but if she’d said you’re a star !,,,,,, would you have been over the moon,,, eh?

Like most red blooded males, I imagine you are indeed imagining... And the lady in question is as pure as the driven lol...

Although maybe maybe not???

"... when one of my female colleague told me "you're fab" with a big smile after I helped her, there was a part of me vaguely thinking "she knows"!!

Needless to say, it turned me on...

Yeah but if she’d said you’re a star !,,,,,, would you have been over the moon,,, eh? "

I might have exagerated the thing: it was only when she said fab that I had a 5 seconds naughty thought

I get that if someone uses the phrase FAB!!! glad its not just me being more crazy than usual

or if im out shopping and someone gives me a knowing look, I always presume they know my little secret.... well actually that really did happen in a petrol station yesterday when we both recognised each other from here funny but abit

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I Know what you mean. A couple of weeks ago one of the coach drivers was in the gift shop where I work and he was a bit bored waiting for the people to come back to the coach so was chatting to us and as he was from Glasgow i mentioned how I meet my bf there regularly as it's half way between where we each live. He jokingly offered us a bed for the night but then added it was a big bed and he could join in if we liked! Now that isn't normal is it, in vanilla world I mean? I got to thinking has he somehow recognised me from this site!

On a more serious note, it would be possible to be recognized without recognize the person facing you: especially with the unsaid rule of "men should put a face picture everytime they write something!"

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

"I Know what you mean. A couple of weeks ago one of the coach drivers was in the gift shop where I work and he was a bit bored waiting for the people to come back to the coach so was chatting to us and as he was from Glasgow i mentioned how I meet my bf there regularly as it's half way between where we each live. He jokingly offered us a bed for the night but then added it was a big bed and he could join in if we liked! Now that isn't normal is it, in vanilla world I mean? I got to thinking has he somehow recognised me from this site!"

Just a cheeky chappy trying his luck, more and more people are swinging these days so it pays to try your luck now and again

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"I Know what you mean. A couple of weeks ago one of the coach drivers was in the gift shop where I work and he was a bit bored waiting for the people to come back to the coach so was chatting to us and as he was from Glasgow i mentioned how I meet my bf there regularly as it's half way between where we each live. He jokingly offered us a bed for the night but then added it was a big bed and he could join in if we liked! Now that isn't normal is it, in vanilla world I mean? I got to thinking has he somehow recognised me from this site!

Just a cheeky chappy trying his luck, more and more people are swinging these days so it pays to try your luck now and again"

You're probably right, it did surprise me though, especially considering we were standing talking in a shop with loads of customers around!

» Add a new message to this topic