FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples profile pics?

Couples profile pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So many couple profiles only have pics of the female! What's that all about???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this comes up alot...

sometimes its just rubbishy profiles lol

sometimes the cpl only meet men so theres no need for male half pics

"this comes up alot...

sometimes the cpl only meet men so theres no need for male half pics"

And sometimes one has to be the photographer

Also there might be more pictures in their friends gallery

im camera shy but theres plenty of clear pics of me that friends can see

It's just frustrating receiving mail where they express there interest by saying love your pics but we having nothing to go on initially about them apart from the female........it's a lotto lol

"It's just frustrating receiving mail where they express there interest by saying love your pics but we having nothing to go on initially about them apart from the female........it's a lotto lol"

Ask for pics I find that normal works lol

"this comes up alot...

And sometimes one has to be the photographer if one has to be the photographer how do the singles manage it??? Grow a third arm lol

Also there might be more pictures in their friends gallery"

"im camera shy but theres plenty of clear pics of me that friends can see "

thats the problem though, nothing personal really.. but why have pics of one half up?- its basically just a little timewastery... as the prospective meet has to receive via mail..or a friends request

for my thinking, at least show some incling of what the male half may look like on initial profile look, particularly if its based on MF couple meets

We have photos of us both although more heavily weighted toward ones of Jayne as she's the gorgeous one out of the two of us, I would fill our profile with just photos of Jayne but more because I love taking shots of her

"It's just frustrating receiving mail where they express there interest by saying love your pics but we having nothing to go on initially about them apart from the female........it's a lotto lol

Ask for pics I find that normal works lol "

Only to be disappointed 9/10 lol

"It's just frustrating receiving mail where they express there interest by saying love your pics but we having nothing to go on initially about them apart from the female........it's a lotto lol

Only to be disappointed 9/10 lol"

Well I have looked at your pics and tbh the action shots don't really show you what the m is like just that he has a cock lol

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Not guilty here......its well easy to take pics of both together.....self timer on camera or web cam toy on the net!!!!

Dead easy

A

We aoften think we dont have enough picture of me (Sten) but then we never get requests for pics of me just more of Morrigan lol .

Do you guys think we have enough pics of me?

[Removed by poster at 29/06/13 11:59:04]

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

we would never have a face pic as a profile pic and so it's harder IMHO to reflect two of you in a more abstract shot.

What kind of image would people want to see as a profile pic?

"we would never have a face pic as a profile pic and so it's harder IMHO to reflect two of you in a more abstract shot.

What kind of image would people want to see as a profile pic?"

easy to edit out faces..

people generally want to see what the other half looks like...

the female is curvy: we see from the pics

the male is curvy: (blank)

save the hassle and have a pic up at least..saves a lot of time if the other couple decide both as a couple werent for them or likewise

dunno why it seems really logical to me to be honest

Only to be disappointed 9/10 lol

Well I have looked at your pics and tbh the action shots don't really show you what the m is like just that he has a cock lol "

Some action shots are better than no action shots!......body too........

We have a pic of both of us , but as we are only looking for single guys most of our pics are of me ( fem ) as hopefully the guys are more interested in me .......plus hubby takes the pics .

Simply because her ass is better looking than mine. And we need someone to take some pics.

leamington spa

"Simply because her ass is better looking than mine. And we need someone to take some pics. "

You don't need someone, go on the search and type in web cam toy, take pics via your web cam, its easy and fun too .

A

"Simply because her ass is better looking than mine. And we need someone to take some pics.

You don't need someone, go on the search and type in web cam toy, take pics via your web cam, its easy and fun too .

A"

Where's the fun in that? It would not just be pic taking going on

This question does come up a lot and I always reply the same.

We have no excuse or reason for not putting male pics up other than we just don't want to. If we meet with couples we send pics of us both.

We don't go short of meets and we attend clubs anyway so we don't really miss those people who want to avoid us based on lack of male pics

leamington spa

"Simply because her ass is better looking than mine. And we need someone to take some pics.

A

Where's the fun in that? It would not just be pic taking going on "

Someone else with us would be too busy to take pics .............

"this comes up alot...

Also there might be more pictures in their friends gallery"

...That is why women are smarter then men.

"this comes up alot...

Also there might be more pictures in their friends gallery...That is why women are smarter then men. "

rubbish..selftimer works well lol maybe a tripod

and again...save time

so there..

A

"

I beg to differ!

"We have photos of us both although more heavily weighted toward ones of Jayne as she's the gorgeous one out of the two of us, I would fill our profile with just photos of Jayne but more because I love taking shots of her "

Aww, wot a really nice thing to say about yr other half. Thats really sweet

And the female can't take pics of the male because...?

Seriously, there should be a rule on couples profiles making it so for every pic of the female, there MUST be one of the male, as so many I see just come across as a womans profile with a male tacked on.

leamington spa

A

I beg to differ! "

You can beg as much as you like, I like a man on his knees !!!!!!

A

I beg to differ!

You can beg as much as you like, I like a man on his knees !!!!!! "

as long as I can have a lick!

After reading through this thread, and one I commented in yesterday on roughly the same subject, I've just had a look at ours. To try and redress the balance, I've returned some pics of Ruby to the subs bench so that two out of the eleven public pics we have are of me. Even then, it's just a cock shot and one of me with another friend - and me head has been cut off!

And therein lies the problem. Like some have already said, it's often the male who is the photographer. If we'd been able to take some shots of me which are both GOOD and preserve my anonymity, then GREAT! They'd be up there. But, we have tried asking friends we've met to take some for us, but most have been consigned to the bin - the body shot of me with one of our friends being the exception as that was taken by someone else.

I hate to say this but it IS easier to get visually stimulating pics of a woman than it is of a man. How many single male profiles on here actually have really good pics on them? There are only so many "cock-in-hand, taken in the lavvy" shots one can stomach before giving up! lol!

Mind you, Ruby bought me a new camera for me birfday (aren't I a lucky ted ) so maybe some pics of me reclining languidly over our sofa being abused in a nice way will be on their way to our public gallery at some point ...

ted.

"We have photos of us both although more heavily weighted toward ones of Jayne as she's the gorgeous one out of the two of us, I would fill our profile with just photos of Jayne but more because I love taking shots of her

Aww, wot a really nice thing to say about yr other half. Thats really sweet

"

Just the truth she will always be gorgeous to me even first thing in the morning! She keep threatening to get the men in white coats for me lol

" sometimes one has to be the photographer

"

We have pics of us both on our profile and use one of us together for our profile pic

Totally agree its easier to get sexy pics of the fem half

also not a fan of profiles with only female pics on

Our bugbear too, neither of us wants to take one for the team! Our profile is weighted towards Sam but we do have single photos of both of us and playing as a couple. What's the right number or ratio I wonder...

We think its demeaning to imply that the female of the couple can't use a camera.

With the digi cameras its simple, just keep taking pics until you get it right.

As for not wanting to show your face, pay 50p for a Lone Ranger type mask or more if you fancy the masked ball type.

Last but not least, if your camera shy how can you have pics in your Private Gallery?

Camera shy means you don't have picture taken period.

In truth, none of the arguments for not having male pics hold water.

XXXX

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"This question does come up a lot and I always reply the same.

We have no excuse or reason for not putting male pics up other than we just don't want to. If we meet with couples we send pics of us both.

We don't go short of meets and we attend clubs anyway so we don't really miss those people who want to avoid us based on lack of male pics "

I like your response... if someone is unimpressed with a profile for any reason, they can keep on looking....

We can't please everyone

I agree...usually it just means that the guy is not that attractive....lol

"After reading through this thread, and one I commented in yesterday on roughly the same subject, I've just had a look at ours. To try and redress the balance, I've returned some pics of Ruby to the subs bench so that two out of the eleven public pics we have are of me. Even then, it's just a cock shot and one of me with another friend - and me head has been cut off!

And therein lies the problem. Like some have already said, it's often the male who is the photographer. If we'd been able to take some shots of me which are both GOOD and preserve my

anonymity, then GREAT! They'd be up there. But, we have tried asking friends we've met to take some for us, but most have been consigned to the bin - the body shot of me with one of our friends

being the exception as that was taken by someone else.

I hate to say this but it IS easier to get visually stimulating pics of a woman than it is of a man. How many single male profiles on here actually have

really good pics on them? There are

only so many "cock-in-hand, taken in the lavvy" shots one can stomach before giving up! lol!

Mind you, Ruby bought me a new camera for me birfday (aren't I a lucky ted ) so maybe some pics of me

reclining languidly over our sofa being

abused in a nice way will be on their way to our public gallery at some point ...

ted."

It isn't always the case that males take the pics tho. It certainly isn't in our case. I (Feebs) have taken every single

photograph on our profile. Now I could take pics of my OH if it was what he wanted. He doesn't want any of himself in our public gallery.

I just don't get why anyone would change their profile to suit other people.

"After reading through this thread, and one I commented in yesterday on roughly the same subject, I've just had a look at ours. To try and redress the balance, I've returned some pics of Ruby to the subs bench so that two out of the eleven public pics we have are of me. Even then, it's just a cock shot and one of me with another friend - and me head has been cut off!

And therein lies the problem. Like some have already said, it's often the male who is the photographer. If we'd been able to take some shots of me which are both GOOD and preserve my

anonymity, then GREAT! They'd be up there. But, we have tried asking friends we've met to take some for us, but most have been consigned to the bin - the body shot of me with one of our friends

being the exception as that was taken by someone else.

I hate to say this but it IS easier to get visually stimulating pics of a woman than it is of a man. How many single male profiles on here actually have

really good pics on them? There are

only so many "cock-in-hand, taken in the lavvy" shots one can stomach before giving up! lol!

Mind you, Ruby bought me a new camera for me birfday (aren't I a lucky ted ) so maybe some pics of me

reclining languidly over our sofa being

abused in a nice way will be on their way to our public gallery at some point ...

ted.

It isn't always the case that males take the pics tho. It certainly isn't in our case. I (Feebs) have taken every single

photograph on our profile. Now I could take pics of my OH if it was what he wanted. He doesn't want any of himself in our public gallery.

I just don't get why anyone would change their profile to suit other people.

"

Feebs, like I said.. it's 'often' the guy who takes the photos. Yours are fantastic, as I've told you before Wish I had the patience to produce pics as original as yours..

ted.

Agree totally so pleased to have found a lil app

that can help !

Perfect for this reason altho it does mean we are little lol!

But mister defo needs to be on there for the girlies !!

"And the female can't take pics of the male because...?

Seriously, there should be a rule on couples profiles making it so for every pic of the female, there MUST be one of the male, as so many I see just come across as a womans profile with a male tacked on."

depends though doesnt it, with us my hubby as of yet hasnt played apart from with me, therefore we are looking for people to play with me while hubby watches, so in our case we dont think we need pics of male.

Seriously, there should be a rule on couples profiles making it so for every pic of the female, there MUST be one of the male, as so many I see just come across as a womans profile with a male tacked on.

depends though doesnt it, with us my hubby as of yet hasnt played apart from with me, therefore we are looking for people to play with me while hubby watches, so in our case we dont think we need pics of male."

If he's going to be involved in the swinging activities, even in just an audience capacity, then he should have a pic of himself posted, as that still qualifies as participation.

we have pics of both of us and much prefer to see cpls profiles with the same.

depends though doesnt it, with us my hubby as of yet hasnt played apart from with me, therefore we are looking for people to play with me while hubby watches, so in our case we dont think we need pics of male.

If he's going to be involved in the swinging activities, even in just an audience capacity, then he should have a pic of himself posted, as that still qualifies as participation."

disagree, theres no need for pics of the male and we certainly shouldnt be forced to put pics up.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

we show both on our little profile pic but with more of kitten showing (more pleasing to the eye of males lol) and we have pics of both of us in private for those that can string a few words together to get our interest lol

What's just as frustrating is profiles which are verified but don't show any details at all !!!!

» Add a new message to this topic