FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Surprise caller

Surprise caller

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well a very new experience this evening as a single male my FB and I had had an evenings fun with about 10 days ago......decided to call at my door in-announced!

After our meeting he disappeared off the site and tonight said he would like my number and how was my "lady" and did we have anything planned for the weekend!

My feeling is BLOODY CHEEK and what if my "lady" had been here alone? Anyone ever experienced this kind of bad behaviour? as I am still upset about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

I don't even turn up to my family's or friend's houses unannounced! It's just rude. End of!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I haven't , but it would worry me .... I always nearly like to meet at home , my place my rules kinda thing , but now ... Iv 2 kids .... You just dont turn up !

What did u say ?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I cancelled a meet with a fb cos I had to deal with a work issue.

Fb then turned up at my house and started knocking on windows!

He was convinced I'd got a better offer and stood him up. Fortunately I was able to get rid of him before my colleagues turned up for the emergency meeting!

And he got struck off my fb list

Thanks as that is my feeling too....we do have a rather large German shepherd dog who will now be coming to the door with my FB when she is alone. Perhaps that will deter bible salesmen and people who behave rudely

By *TandP38Couple  over a year ago

Near Manchester

Yes, seems a little odd. And rude to be un-announced. But how did he know where you lived?

Maybe better to always meet a single person (male or female) away from home for first few times?

Hi cheekyme.....I said I would take his number, he said his phone had been stolen so I insisted he get in touch when he is back on the site. That will be the time when he will get both barrels of my indignation in a beer garden

Hi KT & P ......we did meet away from home first and then came to my house ......still could happen even if that has been done I think - just bad behaviour.

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

That is bang out of order....No one should be going to your place of residence unless invited, enough said

"Hi cheekyme.....I said I would take his number, he said his phone had been stolen so I insisted he get in touch when he is back on the site. That will be the time when he will get both barrels of my indignation in a beer garden "

why didn't you give him barrels at the door? and stuff his number, I wouldn't have taken it.

It is good to see that the women and couple here are of the same mind as me and I am very protective of my Fb and my home environment.

I'd really like to hear from any single males out there too, though I believe the sensible ones wouldn't dream of doing this....any guys?

Hi _eerise, I want to meet him and find out more about his motives and blast him in public....he was crap at sex too lol

I was 17 at the time in 1977, some woman came up to me, during my harvard lecturing and she shouted "Oi, u shagged me and Ive ur baby", I wasnt phased by it much really, but it was rude..especially in front of my esteemed colleagues who had really nerdy GF's..in fact some of them visited prostitutes

"Hi _eerise, I want to meet him and find out more about his motives and blast him in public....he was crap at sex too lol"

Why would you want to meet him again? Forget his motives, the guy is taking liberties.

Hun anything could have happened....Descent, respectful people don't flex that way.

Don't make his wrongs make you go looking for answers from a possibly deluded person.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Very out of order!

I had one issue a long time ago with a guy I'd had fun with who turned up a handful of times.

Whilst his behaviour wasn't aggressive I was very pleased to live in a flat with a call entry system so never buzzed him in.

Guess that's why I prefer to meet at a public place then hotel or his place if I'm meeting without Master.

OP- hope this guy leaves you both alone.

By *allDarkFoxForYouMan  over a year ago

Winchester/London

"That is bang out of order....No one should be going to your place of residence unless invited, enough said "

Spot on

This is one reason why we won't accommodate males and we would only give our address to a couple if we meet else were first.

"This is one reason why we won't accommodate males and we would only give our address to a couple if we meet else were first."

Had this happen once luckily I was alone but he clearly mistook my being nice and genuinely asking how he was to want a shag?? 3am and the chunt arrives in a taxi (d*unk and unannounced) I just kept my lights out as if I wasmt there and thankfully my phone was on silent. I told him after that, that it was over and he was never to contact me again. That was last time I was on under this profile name and when Icame back he emailed asking for a meet. Eeeerm No Chance Matie!!

OMG that is totally out of order! What if you'd had visitors that had no idea of your swinging life?

Even my meets have rung or text me from the end of the road before coming to the door to make sure everything is still ok.

I would have told him where to go there and then and never to darken my doorstep again!!

I had that happen.

The Guy just turned up .after 2 yrs after meeting him.

I had told him through msgs . I did not want to see him again.

But still came to my door unanounsed.

Cheeky feker.

I sent him away with a flea in his ear.

I was raging about it. .

yes we have, we met a cpl but she wasn't sure swinging was for them, so not much fun had. not a prob for us as we would never expect anyone to play if they didn't feel comfortable. However, about 2 weeks later he turns us at our door and asks can I chat to him because he needed advice about them and swinging. I was horrified, although they were a lovely couple our son could have been home and answered the door. Told him this too and he left............

I would be livid the implications it could have on your family 'normal' life are unthinkable....

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

we have had this years ago when we had just started swinging, infact it was our first couple meet, what we didnt know until after the meet is that they werent a couple but fb,s he was married to someone else, anyway we had a great meet at our house, then a few weeks later the f came round unanounced asking if we had heard from the m, as he wasnt answering her calls, wtf, our teen daughter was home, lots of awkward moments, so now we dont meet fbs

Absolutely appalling behaviour! Not even my family and friends 'drop in' without phoning first. If a former playmate turned up unexpectedly, he wouldn't get past the doorstep.

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

all this i scary as i live alone now.

thats why i not invite anyone to my home now. i was dating a guy last yr from pof

who after i dumped him kept turning up at my house so i got the police involved.

best stick to clubs i think x

No way would I just turn up to someones house like that. As someone said earlier, I too wouldnt even turn up to friend or family members house without letting them know.

I have been very lucky so far with the guys I have met. Every single one of them respectful. No un-anounced visits. Always made meets in advance.

If a meet was to show up on my doorstep, he'd get a earful and sent on his merry way!!

Instant turn off and poor behaviour. Totally out of order!

I've had this only once.. I was not impressed at all..

We met a guy fairly local to us and had some fun when the family werent here then a few days later a saturday morning he showed up on the doorstep asking if he could come in for a meet.

Yes of course you can while my kids are playing with their friends in the pool ill just ask them to bugger off for an hour or so while mummy fucks a stranger DONT THINK SO

OH saw him walking through the town centre in the week and put him straight that he wasnt to bother showing up again anytime soon at our house.

We have been making arrangements to meet a couple soon and wouldnt dream of not at the very least txt or ring them about 20 minutes before we are due to get there just in case something has cropped up in the meantime xx

» Add a new message to this topic