FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 100% straight

100% straight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixma OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Now I can see why couples/women get frustrated when guys haven't read their profile as the amount of bi men that offer their oral skills to me although it says I'm straight is beyond me. Yes just block single guys I hear you cry but a few times I've been invited to a few parties due to a straight guy liking my profile and seeking extra guys to make up the numbers so don't want to do that but does bi guys really expect to get anywhere if the guy is straight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

They must do. And who can blame them. I see veri's from tv's and CDs and bi guys on straight profiles every day. And not just social veri's either.

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

It depends on your definition of Bi - people interpret it differently. I have known guys who are willing to be sucked off and fuck guys but don't class themselves as Bi...

By *obbobeanMan  over a year ago

dagenham

I have lost count of the amount of "straight" guys I have sucked off from here and other sites. I'll give you not all reciprocated but many did, so much for having "straight" on there profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They must do. And who can blame them. I see veri's from tv's and CDs and bi guys on straight profiles every day. And not just social veri's either. "

yep true

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I have lost count of the amount of "straight" guys I have sucked off from here and other sites. I'll give you not all reciprocated but many did, so much for having "straight" on there profile"

This is so true.

» Add a new message to this topic