FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Young Single Guys

Young Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what is the problem with us guys, i mean i understand its predominantly for couples, but us guys get so much un-luck on here, i have been here for around a year? and had maybe 3 meets in total, its rather poor tbh. im 20, im in the army, yet i wish that some people would have the respect and decency to write back and explain why, rant over, who likes us who dont? why?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Well as someone who loves younger guys I would have to say that I wouldn't personally meet anyone aged 20, simply too young for me.

If you have had three meets in a year I have to say you have done remarkably well, there are guys on here who would kill to get one or two meets in that time.

So because of that I think your rant (admitted) is unjustified...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its not that you guys are not liked, its that there are so many of you people that are interested in single males can pick and chose who they want to meet. Ok that doesn't mean that if you message someone they shouldn't mail back to say sorry their not interested but there's nothing you can do about that. 3 meets in a year for a single guy isn't so bad as many other that have posted the same thing as you have said they have only managed one meet in a year. As your in the army i guess your limited with time so maybe you should try clubs to get what you want as often it takes a while to cultivate a friendship before you get a meet. Just a few ideas but the best thing you can do is be patient and don't expect anything that way when something does happen it will be a bonus. Good luck

thank you,maybe some aspects are unjustified i agree,but 3 is not brilliant compared to many others and 20, in prime fitness as i am can only be beneficial to sex? im mature for my age (basic training changed that!) and imm a fitness freak! lol

appreciated lolly and jolly

X

jonny ahh *

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Maybe alter your profile slighty, giving people more info about you, some clearer photos may help, and above all patience......also may i add fitness is not the be all and end all.........the art of seduction is all in the mind...anyway good luck !!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"what is the problem with us guys, i mean i understand its predominantly for couples, but us guys get so much un-luck on here, i have been here for around a year? and had maybe 3 meets in total, its rather poor tbh. im 20, im in the army, yet i wish that some people would have the respect and decency to write back and explain why, rant over, who likes us who dont? why?

X"

If you have had 3 meets in the year... I wouldn't be complaining as there will probably be a lot of guys thinking right now "I wish I'd had that many......" honestly....

there are a lot more guys on here than couples... and couples can afford to be as choosy as they care to be.... so be that over age, looks, or a million and one others things.... accept that some people will like you... some won't and you are not going to appeal to everyone...

just dust yourself down and move on... TBH this thread is probably going to do you no favours whatsoever.... because it may come across as a whinge... and moaning isn't the most sexy of traits.... trust me!!

lol _abio totally agree with what you say like im not whingin just trying to understand why but its becoming clearer so thanks for that, n yeahh your probably right about the profile btw!

X

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Heya Liam

Get back to me when you are out of the army and can grow some hair !! lol

I don't mind how young you are. If your appearance appeals to me and we get on on the mental level, then I am interested. Fitness is indeed nice to have but the right attitude is far more important. Seduction is an art.

Jane x

Personally as a mother with children 18, 22, 27 and stepsons 33 and 34 someone your age wouldn't appeal to me and I don't believe you'd shag a 99 year old.

There are those that like young men but I think probably more that feel uncomfortable playing with someone the same age as their children.

Just make sure people you contact are looking for single men your age: otherwise you'll become disheartened by the rejections.

Good luck!

sorry dude but iv got to say this really pisses me off when people drop that they are in the army, what difference does that make? we dont see people saying 'meet me, im a traffic warden'.we would say no too if you emailed us with that dropped in it, and before i am branded a Forces hater i am ex-RAF Reg of just under 6 years with 3 years service in the middle east, came out last year (of the services that is lol)

theres just so many single guys, and i think the average age of swingers here would be mabye mid 30s-40s? so they norm have kids in thier teens, which has been said above.

Advice would have to be try and not moan about 3 meets a year, thats actually not bad when you see the sheer amount of guys here. Mabye see if people youv met before would want to hook up again?

Iv also heard the socials are ace places to meet other people at but we are social virgins so just taking that from what others have said

Happy Swinging

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

"sorry dude but iv got to say this really pisses me off when people drop that they are in the army, what difference does that make? we dont see people saying 'meet me, im a traffic warden'.we would say no too if you emailed us with that dropped in it, and before i am branded a Forces hater i am ex-RAF Reg of just under 6 years with 3 years service in the middle east, came out last year (of the services that is lol)

theres just so many single guys, and i think the average age of swingers here would be mabye mid 30s-40s? so they norm have kids in thier teens, which has been said above.

Advice would have to be try and not moan about 3 meets a year, thats actually not bad when you see the sheer amount of guys here. Mabye see if people youv met before would want to hook up again?

Iv also heard the socials are ace places to meet other people at but we are social virgins so just taking that from what others have said

Happy Swinging "

fire men do it too, there are loadddddddddddds here

"who likes us who dont? why?

X"

you want a serious answer to that? i do not dislike young single guys, i dont know you so have no reason to dislike you, however i would not meet someone your age basically because of my own insecurites, im 35, im over weight, ive had kids so i have stretch marks, saggy boobs and a baggy belly, wrinkles and grey hair coming

know how to sell myself dont i?...shag anyone? lmao

but im honest about my look, always have been, there for theres no way id get naked next to a 20 year old, young, fit guy, its just never going to happen, i want to be with someone who has their own little faults so they dont look down their nose at mine, its as simple as that

" and imm a fitness freak! lol"

sorry spotted that after i posted but just want to say that that backs up everything i have said, why the hell wouls a 20 year old fitness freak want to meet the likes of me? they just wouldnt, they may think they do because they want a meet but if they saw me naked they'd run a bloody mile lol

"who likes us who dont? why?

X

you want a serious answer to that? i do not dislike young single guys, i dont know you so have no reason to dislike you, however i would not meet someone your age basically because of my own insecurites, im 35, im over weight, ive had kids so i have stretch marks, saggy boobs and a baggy belly, wrinkles and grey hair coming

know how to sell myself dont i?...shag anyone? lmao

but im honest about my look, always have been, there for theres no way id get naked next to a 20 year old, young, fit guy, its just never going to happen, i want to be with someone who has their own little faults so they dont look down their nose at mine, its as simple as that"

You look great to me Naughty,

By *herealonesCouple  over a year ago

rochdale

"what is the problem with us guys, i mean i understand its predominantly for couples, but us guys get so much un-luck on here, i have been here for around a year? and had maybe 3 meets in total, its rather poor tbh. im 20, im in the army, yet i wish that some people would have the respect and decency to write back and explain why, rant over, who likes us who dont? why?

X

If you have had 3 meets in the year... I wouldn't be complaining as there will probably be a lot of guys thinking right now "I wish I'd had that many......" honestly....

there are a lot more guys on here than couples... and couples can afford to be as choosy as they care to be.... so be that over age, looks, or a million and one others things.... accept that some people will like you... some won't and you are not going to appeal to everyone...

just dust yourself down and move on... TBH this thread is probably going to do you no favours whatsoever.... because it may come across as a whinge... and moaning isn't the most sexy of traits.... trust me!!"

has _abio says it probably wont do you any favours, lots and lots of single guys just tend to look at the pics in profiles and mail straight away , try looking at the wording as well , ginger is not and will never be into bi or curious guyd yet we get guys mailing us whos profile says they are bi curious , one guy mailed us this week saying he was straight really apart from being orally bi ??????????????? also we cant accom because of family but guys mail us who cant accom or they mail saying i know you say you cant accom but thought you might be able to today ? or guys mail us with no pics in there gallery when we clearly state you need pics , they come up with some wonderful excuses why they are the only people that cant seam to uplaod pics ? and we clearly state no winks yet daily we have several , guys from the other side of the country try adding us as friends we have never spoke to them ?

dosent take long read the profiles and if we are compatable mail us , we do meet single guys

just ask _abio lol

rant over xxx

haha nah im not rantin i appreciate the constructive criticism, so cheers all of you, n the difference bein the army makes i know a lot of people like a man in uniform aha!

X

"Heya Liam

Get back to me when you are out of the army and can grow some hair !! lol

I don't mind how young you are. If your appearance appeals to me and we get on on the mental level, then I am interested. Fitness is indeed nice to have but the right attitude is far more important. Seduction is an art.

Jane x"

Think im gunna pass if you've got to be as mentall as this lady.lol

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

" and imm a fitness freak! lol

sorry spotted that after i posted but just want to say that that backs up everything i have said, why the hell wouls a 20 year old fitness freak want to meet the likes of me? they just wouldnt, they may think they do because they want a meet but if they saw me naked they'd run a bloody mile lol"

for the chance to meet naughty i would run further than a mile

mind might have to lye down after

I prefer an older man my self but there will be plenty here who go for you.

I don't do too badly on here considering i'm 20. I suppose if you have a decent profile then you have just as good a chance of getting a meet compared to guys in their 30's or 40's.

Any women out there that like younger guys drop me a line

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Nowt wrong with younger guys as far as I'm concerned but I do prefer guys around 25yrs old. I'll not respond to messages if the guy has obviously not read my profile, at the end of the day, we spend time filling in our likes and dislikes for a reason and if someone can't take the time to read my profile and therefore is too old, too short, no pics etc etc etc then I'm not going to waste my time saying "no thanks". There's lots of single guys on the site of all ages so you need to stand out from the rest.

By *onConformistLikeUMan  over a year ago

Chorley

Having been around a while (not just here) and just getting rid of the 'young' badge I feel I'm qualified to offer my opinion.

At the end of the day people have prejudices. When you hit 30 you look back at your life and realise that you've come a long way but still have a lot to learn. When you're 20 you might be able to walk to the walk and talk the talk but go walk and talk with someone your own age. If you don't us more mature people are going to come along and steel all the girls your age and you'll run out of options once you've been chewed up and spat out.

You have cool nightclubs, endless drinking binges, student bars and a multitude of opportunities to go out and get laid. As you get older you feel less welcome in these places, so make the most while you can.

You obviously dont like younger people do you?

Chorley

"You obviously dont like younger people do you? "

Been there, just saying how it is. Personally I love fucking teenagers.

"You obviously dont like younger people do you?

Been there, just saying how it is. Personally I love fucking teenagers."

Your profile doesn't say your bi hun!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 05/02/10 22:11:13]

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

X"

Had maybe 3 meets? Thats a very poor memory you have if you cannot remember how many meets you have had. You have to remember some women and couples get lots of messages per day. They do not want to waste lots of their time replying to everybody who e-mails them.

Have to say why mention you are in the army, is it suppose to impress people and make women want you? My wife did over 12 years i just finished 22 years, nobody knew that, apart from now lol

I don't see why this guy is getting stick for saying he's in the army....anything else he's said,fair enough, fire away....but how may times do you see a single female's profile who says she loves a man in uniform? Or loves any army man, a cop, a fireman etc....

And then when the single guys says he's in the army he gets slaughtered despite the fact that will appeal to some people Believe it or not, it will make some women instantly want him lol....

Even better if he doesn't reply, disappears offline for a bit you would know why...........

Anyway, back on topic.

The meets you wait for are always the best

"Have to say why mention you are in the army, is it suppose to impress people and make women want you? My wife did over 12 years i just finished 22 years, nobody knew that, apart from now lol"

Some people do like a man in uniform, and he was just stating he is physically fit due to his job in the army,he wasnt hurting anyone by making that comment.

young and in prime fitness, thats cool and will get you meets but when I was single I was chosen by many couples because I am old and not in prime condition, some couples liked the fact that I was much older than them, some guys felt more comfortable at me playing with thier pretty young wife because they didn't see me as a threat, some because I was a similar age and they felt more comfortable about themselves being around a person of the same ilk.

And above all

A 6 pack helps

Good looks is usually a great asset

But PERSONALITY gets you laid

I havent looked at the OPs profile but in general to everyone singles and couples alike

Use your profile to show your personality - for better or for worse

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I like uniforms too But I am guessing if he is in the army he would be more mature than men of his age...so another asset

"young and in prime fitness, thats cool and will get you meets but when I was single I was chosen by many couples because I am old and not in prime condition, some couples liked the fact that I was much older than them, some guys felt more comfortable at me playing with thier pretty young wife because they didn't see me as a threat, some because I was a similar age and they felt more comfortable about themselves being around a person of the same ilk.

And above all

A 6 pack helps

I havent looked at the OPs profile but in general to everyone singles and couples alike

Use your profile to show your personality - for better or for worse"

Not everyone favours personality over looks and physique...

How deep of you !!

"young and in prime fitness, thats cool and will get you meets but when I was single I was chosen by many couples because I am old and not in prime condition, some couples liked the fact that I was much older than them, some guys felt more comfortable at me playing with thier pretty young wife because they didn't see me as a threat, some because I was a similar age and they felt more comfortable about themselves being around a person of the same ilk.

And above all

A 6 pack helps

Use your profile to show your personality - for better or for worse

Not everyone favours personality over looks and physique...

How deep of you !!"

which is why I said looks and physique help, and I think you will find that more people consider personality very important when choosing people to swing with, though of course not all, very few will play with someone they believe to be, disrespectfull, forcefull, self centered, obnoxious or perhaps with doubtfull personal hygiene standards some of the things that go towards building your personality

Okay i agree with some of the other comments, you need some more in your profile, being fit isnt everything and not worth it at all in my book, thats not to say i dont like it but maturity will show you that the biggest sex organ is the brain not what hangs between your legs, and fitness has nothing to do with that. I'm not being disrespecful there only that its what comes out from your profile, and remember you are not everyones like, some of us prefer a bit of padding, gives us girls something to hold onto lol.

I wouldnt meet a young lad as its not my thing at all, if you read my profile, you would see why i wouldnt respond to your message if you sent me one, its not because i cant be bothered - you will find im always polite to anyone when i do respond, i just dont see the point as nothing is ever going to happen. And for the record, ive met a few single guys.

I'm chatting to one guy who ive now found out has only had one meet, last May and nothing other than coffee so your 3 is splendid as you got to the goalpost!!!

I have in the past met younger guys but now prefer older and those who have been in the scene a while so as to know whats what.

I dont mean specifically sexually either.

Chorley

"You obviously dont like younger people do you?

Been there, just saying how it is. Personally I love fucking teenagers.

Your profile doesn't say your bi hun! "

I didn't say anything about teenage boys. I just meant girls.

sorry spotted that after i posted but just want to say that that backs up everything i have said, why the hell wouls a 20 year old fitness freak want to meet the likes of me? they just wouldnt, they may think they do because they want a meet but if they saw me naked they'd run a bloody mile lol"

same here, 2 kids, fat belly i hate, id feel like laurel and hardy stood next to him lol its bad enough standing next to my kids, never mind the thought of being naked next to this young man! Its also why i hate working a shift at the pub i work part time in on new years eve, they are all young and im old, they are all skinny, i aint, and i just feel ridiculous

[Removed by poster at 09/02/10 12:48:17]

sorry spotted that after i posted but just want to say that that backs up everything i have said, why the hell wouls a 20 year old fitness freak want to meet the likes of me? they just wouldnt, they may think they do because they want a meet but if they saw me naked they'd run a bloody mile lol

same here, 2 kids, fat belly i hate, id feel like laurel and hardy stood next to him lol its bad enough standing next to my kids, never mind the thought of being naked next to this young man! Its also why i hate working a shift at the pub i work part time in on new years eve, they are all young and im old, they are all skinny, i aint, and i just feel ridiculous "

im sure you dont look rediculous tho

But i know how you feel, its all about self body image, and if you dont have a good one people can tell you you look good till the cows come home, your never going to beleive it x

I get loads of messages off younger guys telling me i look great and how they like older women etc but i tell them all the same, love id scare you to death if you saw me naked lol because you get this idea that because they young they want the same, not young or they wouldnt contact you, but a older women with no faults but lots of expereice, sadly you cant have it all lol

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

While we are not into men as young as you again got children about your age.

Just a quick pointer if you have met 3 people off here, where are their verifications? I know some people don't like to use the verifications system themselves, we do and it's worked very well so far.

We have see loads of people on here claiming to have been swinging for years with loads of meets, but not one verification, ring alarm bells for us, the timewaster or dreamer alarm bells.

While we are not questioning what your saying, just get the people you have met to verify you and show them on your profile, what you got to hide? and I assure you that you'll get more meets.

X"

I don't go for singles fellas myself but IF i did then I could definately see the attraction of a fit, athletic young man.The only thing I would say about your profile is that I think you could post a few more photos - not explicit ones as I imagine getting the lads on the army base to take them wouldnt go down too well! lol...but you know, stuff like holiday pics, more body shots showing off the great body that you work so hard for!!

BTW - have an enormous amount of respect for the armed forces past and present, and it's great you are proud of your profession.

Good luck C xx

» Add a new message to this topic