FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > skilled worker

skilled worker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a skilled Plasterer and love getting attention of women when I have my overalls and rigger boots on I think it must turn some women on. I like women who wear leather or them wet look pants that women seem to wear now a days. I recently got a phone call off a woman who took my number of my van when I was at the petrol station asking if I was single and if I would like to go for a drink I'm finding it hard to believe I mean after all when she saw me she wouldn't have knew I was the owner of the number on the van she says she's 42 and up for fun well I'm meeting her on Friday was wondering what people thought of this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aulsussex5Man  over a year ago

nr Gatwick

Way to go mate! Nothing ventured nothing gained... just hope she doesnt turn out to be called Gordon lol!

"Way to go mate! Nothing ventured nothing gained... just hope she doesnt turn out to be called Gordon lol! "
lol she's sent pics she's good looking just said she liked what she saw and is a single woman looking for fun so be rude not to

By *aulsussex5Man  over a year ago

nr Gatwick

"Way to go mate! Nothing ventured nothing gained... just hope she doesnt turn out to be called Gordon lol! lol she's sent pics she's good looking just said she liked what she saw and is a single woman looking for fun so be rude not to "

Wow, that's a one in a million would love to know how you get on! Hope it goers well mate

I will

By *uckyinlustMan  over a year ago

manchester

Lucky bastard.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a skilled Plasterer and love getting attention of women when I have my overalls and rigger boots on I think it must turn some women on. I like women who wear leather or them wet look pants that women seem to wear now a days. I recently got a phone call off a woman who took my number of my van when I was at the petrol station asking if I was single and if I would like to go for a drink I'm finding it hard to believe I mean after all when she saw me she wouldn't have knew I was the owner of the number on the van she says she's 42 and up for fun well I'm meeting her on Friday was wondering what people thought of this "

some girls will do owt for for a free render & skim

Haha she don't want anything done that's why it's strange

Is this a new "confessions of a plasterer" film script?

Lol let's hope it is lol

Just got home now so thought I would give you an update lol she's a dirty one alright was sucking Mt cock with in a minute if meeting her had Me rock hard in her car then straight to hers for what only can be described as a marathon of sex

I often have this fantasy too, still waiting to give a sexy lady a servicing, as well as her car

"Just got home now so thought I would give you an update lol she's a dirty one alright was sucking Mt cock with in a minute if meeting her had Me rock hard in her car then straight to hers for what only can be described as a marathon of sex "

OMG that is so unfair. Well last night Gerard Butler stuck his knob through my letter box and he said I look well fit in my leggings. He fingered me really good and I gave him a love bite, well lots actually as I spelt out my name on his neck. Then he got in my bed and we had really good sex and he said I am a top shag and a right dirty cow and he loved it.

"Just got home now so thought I would give you an update lol she's a dirty one alright was sucking Mt cock with in a minute if meeting her had Me rock hard in her car then straight to hers for what only can be described as a marathon of sex

OMG that is so unfair. Well last night Gerard Butler stuck his knob through my letter box and he said I look well fit in my leggings. He fingered me really good and I gave him a love bite, well lots actually as I spelt out my name on his neck. Then he got in my bed and we had really good sex and he said I am a top shag and a right dirty cow and he loved it. "

only difference is I'm telling the truth

» Add a new message to this topic