FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab would be a better place if.......

Fab would be a better place if.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just exchanged some great messages with a female member and whilst it resulted in a 'thanks but no thanks' got me thinking about things that would make Fab a better place (like ladies answering messages - ok hypertheticaly...I know you girls get inundated! !!) Or even gents being when being rejected. ....

Your thoughts as always appreciated! !!

HanS

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Meant to say gents being nice following rejection. ....sorry my grammar is horrendous! !!

PS I know that all guys don't do this...just reading the forums

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

Fab would be a better place if......

.....people stopped trying to change it.

No, it's not perfect but things rarely are, just accept that it is the way it is, use it as you see fit and stop moaning about this, that or the other.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab would be a better place if........

I was better at picking out the time wasters.

Guess that's my own problem not fabs tho so...

Fab is Fab

"Fab would be a better place if......

No, it's not perfect but things rarely are, just accept that it is the way it is, use it as you see fit and stop moaning about this, that or the other. "

Fab would be a better place .. If people offered constructive, sensible or humorous advice on the forums rather than the generic 'stop moaning' 'who cares' ' why does it bother you' type replies

No, it's not perfect but things rarely are, just accept that it is the way it is, use it as you see fit and stop moaning about this, that or the other. "

Not a moan, far from it (love fab), just thinking about the things that WOULD make Fab better, not SHOULD

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

"Fab would be a better place if........

I was better at picking out the time wasters.

Guess that's my own problem not fabs tho so...

Fab is Fab "

+1

"Just exchanged some great messages with a female member and whilst it resulted in a 'thanks but no thanks' got me thinking about things that would make Fab a better place (like ladies answering messages - ok hypertheticaly...I know you girls get inundated! !!) Or even gents being when being rejected. ....

HanS"

It would be far better if the guys you do reply to with a polite no thanks didn't pester saying "but why?" then maybe more people would reply.

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

No, it's not perfect but things rarely are, just accept that it is the way it is, use it as you see fit and stop moaning about this, that or the other.

Fab would be a better place .. If people offered constructive, sensible or humorous advice on the forums rather than the generic 'stop moaning' 'who cares' ' why does it bother you' type replies "

I wasn't implying that the OP was having a moan, I was giving my honest opinion on what I feel would make fab (and in particular the forums) better.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Just exchanged some great messages with a female member and whilst it resulted in a 'thanks but no thanks' got me thinking about things that would make Fab a better place (like ladies answering messages - ok hypertheticaly...I know you girls get inundated! !!) Or even gents being when being rejected. ....

HanS"

Fabs would be a better place if, for every message a woman responds to, she was awarded with a bar of chocolate.

HanS

It would be far better if the guys you do reply to with a polite no thanks didn't pester saying "but why?" then maybe more people would reply. "

It is a shame as my messages with the female in question were similar and ended with me thanking her for the reply (it was genuinely appreciated) and wishing her good luck!!!!...why we (some males) can not take it for what it is is completely beyond me

[Removed by poster at 29/08/13 00:03:49]

HanS

Fabs would be a better place if, for every message a woman responds to, she was awarded with a bar of chocolate. "

HanS

It would be far better if the guys you do reply to with a polite no thanks didn't pester saying "but why?" then maybe more people would reply.

It is a shame as my messages with the female in question were similar and ended with me thanking her for the reply (it was genuinely appreciated) and wishing her good luck!!!!...why we (some males) can not take it for what it is is completely beyond me "

There are quite a few who will ask why, then ask again then try and persuade you to change your mind and its not just me that gets it. Many woman will not answer people they are not interested in as it stands out to the recipient as one of the few messages and being polite over and over again declining can be tiresome. So people ignore as if someone has mass mailed 50 women they won't stand out for a follow up.

If I had more meets :/

Kat kitty's inbox has just gone in to over drive!!!! ...Don't believe for a second you have problems getting a meet

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

HanS

Fabs would be a better place if, for every message a woman responds to, she was awarded with a bar of chocolate. "

Makes note to buy more chocolate bars

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Fab would be a better place .. If people offered constructive, sensible or humorous advice on the forums rather than the generic 'stop moaning' 'who cares' ' why does it bother you' type replies "

What the last bloke said

Ha. I get meets .... Need more interesting offers

Manchester

"Ha. I get meets .... Need more interesting offers "

I have lots of chocolate bars on my way from the internet You like pretty lady?

Fab would be a better place if

There was loads of women and only a few men and all the women wanted us lol x

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Fab would be a better place if

There was loads of women and only a few men and all the women wanted us lol x "

No it wouldn't if FAB were reversed and it was 90% female could you imagine the threads about not getting meets ? daily melt downs!

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I'd like the naughty steps to have cushions and a bar with sexy men!

I love Fab but one little thing I often think is.....

It should be compulsory to have at least a verified profile pic.

If anyone has no profile pic I automatically don't answer, and especially when they say they have no pics at all to send

speaking from this side of the water. i have tosay i've never had a problem chatting with with uk woman. i can honestly say and i have stuck it up on my profile text a few times to put irish girls to shame. thumbs up to all you uk woman atleast you answer messages . your a different breed than these irish woman. some of them still carry these rosary beeds. so all you lads over there you don't realise how lucky you are. a bit of decorombe is sometimes needed. hope i spelt that right.

Fab should have a charity box type thing going on where individuals have to do fab service for maybe a week a year helping those less fortunate.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"If I had more meets :/"

I agree I hardly get messages....

Fab would be better if men actually read profiles before sending a message then maybe I would talk to more people rather than just delete lol

"speaking from this side of the water. i have tosay i've never had a problem chatting with with uk woman. i can honestly say and i have stuck it up on my profile text a few times to put irish girls to shame. thumbs up to all you uk woman atleast you answer messages . your a different breed than these irish woman. some of them still carry these rosary beeds. so all you lads over there you don't realise how lucky you are. a bit of decorombe is sometimes needed. hope i spelt that right."

Can I come over and see hehe you love an irish man and accent

It would be a better place if there were more ppl from our side of the world. Love the forums here, just need more of us!

Mrs.

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

if people, no not just single guys gasp, would read a profile before messaging

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

if every message was replied too... as a positive !!.. but it aint going to happen !!..lol

anytime honey x

... If it wasn't a sausage fest

HanS

It would be far better if the guys you do reply to with a polite no thanks didn't pester saying "but why?" then maybe more people would reply. "

it would be a better place if the woman on here actually replyed to messages rather than ignore them all or delete them.

Manchester

"it would be a better place if the woman on here actually replyed to messages rather than ignore them all or delete them."

I get lots of replies, quite a lot of them positive, meeting a lovely lady either to day or tomorrow who I haven't met before. It helps to have a profile and photos that doesn't leap out and say 'married man looking for a shag on the side but can't be bothered to say anything about me'

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"if people, no not just single guys gasp, would read a profile before messaging"

Every day you see people wade into a thread without reading it properly, I think reading profiles is a step too far

Manchester

HanS

"

I was talking to someone last night who put an available today thing on. She got a guy asking who'd contacted her before but said no. He mailed back and said 'why', she did the polite thing and replied 'because you're not my type'. He replied with 'timewaster'. Don't you women understand that because you're on here it means you want to shag any bloke who asks?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"

Fab would be a better place .. If people offered constructive, sensible or humorous advice on the forums rather than the generic 'stop moaning' 'who cares' ' why does it bother you' type replies

What the last bloke said"

Fab would be a (far)better place .. if people actually READ the (copious)constructive, sensible or humorous advice on the forums...

Manchester

"if people, no not just single guys gasp, would read a profile before messaging

Every day you see people wade into a thread without reading it properly, I think reading profiles is a step too far "

Sometimes it can give you an idea of the person posting something and maybe why they are posting whatever. I wouldn't always do it, but do sometimes.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"it would be a better place if the woman on here actually replyed to messages rather than ignore them all or delete them."

You could try 'tempting' them with something.

See what I did there

Manchester

"it would be a better place if the woman on here actually replyed to messages rather than ignore them all or delete them.

You could try 'tempting' them with something.

See what I did there "

You've been reading his profile

"Meant to say gents being nice following rejection. ....sorry my grammar is horrendous! !!

PS I know that all guys don't do this...just reading the forums"

and your spelling lol

...if people didn't use so much txt speech. Some messages I get, take a few minutes to decipher with the help of Google translate.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Guys who wanted more replies should put SOME kind of pic on their profile. It doesn't have to be a face or a cock - just look at all the alternatives showing on the forums. Something, ANYTHING that shows you can actually be bothered, says something about you, and makes it easier for me to distinguish one anonymous correspondant from another in the rather inefficient mailing system. I hate talking to a black silhouette.

And yes, sadly if I say 'Thank you, but no thank you' 5 more mails often follow, so it is unfortunately more practical to ignore people that look unsuitable. If someone has made some kind of effort to communicate with me properly I always try to reply, but sometimes it's just too much.

"Meant to say gents being nice following rejection. ....sorry my grammar is horrendous! !!

PS I know that all guys don't do this...just reading the forums

and your spelling lol"

shoot me down in flames haha.....English was never my best subject

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

HanS"

I know what you mean!

I love looking at pictures posted! Occasionally I do save them if I think they are worthy, probably don`t ever look at them again either but I will always send a message, if I can, and praise the picture and say why I`m praising it! Sometimes I get a rely, sometimes I don`t but I don`t lose sleep over it though!

But it would be nice to get a reply though1

Fab would be a better place if:

Everyone was honest!!!!

"it would be a better place if the woman on here actually replyed to messages rather than ignore them all or delete them.

I get lots of replies, quite a lot of them positive, meeting a lovely lady either to day or tomorrow who I haven't met before. It helps to have a profile and photos that doesn't leap out and say 'married man looking for a shag on the side but can't be bothered to say anything about me' "

I don't have photos on my profile as I want to keep my presence on here secret,however I always put my photos on messages I send so the girls see what I look like.doesnt matter whether they are on my profile or in messages,it still doesn't work.

Manchester

"Fab would be a better place if:

Everyone was honest!!!!"

Yes!!! People might actually get a lot further. I have face photos, full descriptions of what I'm into, on my profile and veri's to back it up. It may turn some off, but it seems to work in general even though I'm far from some Hollywood superstar. I have the ability to send a mail after stinging some sentences together using the English language, a bit of humour, showing I'm polite and intelligent and have read the other persons profile. I'm not one of the guys who comes on moaning about never getting any fun from here, wonder why?

HanS"

but half the people when we reject saying very nicely, Sorry no thank you but have fun on here bye now we end up getting abuse back so its a NO WIN situation really so easier to ignore

Manchester

I get lots of replies, quite a lot of them positive, meeting a lovely lady either to day or tomorrow who I haven't met before. It helps to have a profile and photos that doesn't leap out and say 'married man looking for a shag on the side but can't be bothered to say anything about me' I don't have photos on my profile as I want to keep my presence on here secret,however I always put my photos on messages I send so the girls see what I look like.doesnt matter whether they are on my profile or in messages,it still doesn't work."

Once again, wonder why?

» Add a new message to this topic