FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is is too much ?

Is is too much ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it too much to expect people with criteria to respect that criteria ?

Have criteria on your profile, don't have criteria on your profile, it's your choice I don't care.

But if you have criteria listed isn't it fair to for others to be able to expect the same for you.

So many profiles say such things as

"If you don't have pictures on your profile we are not interested as we don't do blind dates"

fair enough - but then you scroll down and no, no pictures of themselves or only a picture of one of them.

Do people think it is only themselves that might feel that way about pictures ? Don't they think that it would be polite for them to have pictures since they are insisting on others doing so ?

And it's not just pictures, we get winks from people whose profile says "we dont reply to winks", friends invites from people who say "don't send us a friends invite unless you have mailed us first".

Our profile says we don't meet single males but we get mails from single guys, yea we know, god loves a trier, but why then when you look at thier profiles does it say "No timewasters" and "always respectfull" I mean isn't sending mails to people when you have ignored or not bothered to read thier profiles kinda ignorant and wasting thier time ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"why then when you look at thier profiles does it say "No timewasters" and "always respectfull""

You forgot to include those who also state "We always reply to emails, even if it's a no thanks"

Liars

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hypocricy rocks!!!!!! its is annoyin though the one rule for me the other for everyone else! x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"why then when you look at thier profiles does it say "No timewasters" and "always respectfull"

You forgot to include those who also state "We always reply to emails, even if it's a no thanks"

Liars "

Sorry will try harder

Life is way way way too short to let this sort of thing even begin to register

birmingham

"why then when you look at thier profiles does it say "No timewasters" and "always respectfull"

Liars

Sorry will try harder "

You're a MOD so are forgiven

*Yes peeps, we are arse lickers!*

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Liars

Sorry will try harder

*Yes peeps, we are arse lickers!* "

lmao.........as if I would ignore your mails anyway, if you bothered to mail us that is

birmingham

"Life is way way way too short to let this sort of thing even begin to register"

When us swingers have our own parliament I'm going to demand it's included in our manifesto

birmingham

Liars

Sorry will try harder

lmao.........as if I would ignore your mails anyway, if you bothered to mail us that is"

R, we're scared of being to friendly with peeps in case some accuse us of being in a clique lol

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Thinks Jed must have far too much time on his hands....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Liars

Sorry will try harder

lmao.........as if I would ignore your mails anyway, if you bothered to mail us that is

R, we're scared of being to friendly with peeps in case some accuse us of being in a clique lol "

oh be like us, and don't care what anyone thinks

birmingham

Liars

Sorry will try harder

R, we're scared of being to friendly with peeps in case some accuse us of being in a clique lol

oh be like us, and don't care what anyone thinks"

Sadly, we are what we are although we can have our moments

Liars

Sorry will try harder

oh be like us, and don't care what anyone thinks"

Bit like that here, in case you had not noticed

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Liars

Sorry will try harder "

Well High 5 to you cos you replied to mine...........even if it was in the negative GUTTED

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Liars

Sorry will try harder

Well High 5 to you cos you replied to mine...........even if it was in the negative GUTTED "

Ah we always reply....although the answer may not be a prefered one lol

Off to see what I said now

penzance

Liars

Sorry will try harder

Well High 5 to you cos you replied to mine...........even if it was in the negative GUTTED

Off to see what I said now"

Thats OK no need it was a polite rejection LOL I can take it NOT as he strings up a noose

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Liars

Sorry will try harder

Thats OK no need it was a polite rejection LOL I can take it NOT as he strings up a noose "

lol ah the penzance man, bit far to come for meet eh lol

penzance

Liars

Sorry will try harder

Thats OK no need it was a polite rejection LOL I can take it NOT as he strings up a noose

lol ah the penzance man, bit far to come for meet eh lol"

Well if you come down for a holiday we can have a years worth of meets in a week

penzance

Liars

Sorry will try harder

lol ah the penzance man, bit far to come for meet eh lol

Well if you come down for a holiday we can have a years worth of meets in a week "

2 years worth if you come for a fornight LOL

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

guilty of lots but NEVER not replying to a mail when someone takes the trouble to send us one.

We dont care if people dont reply to us though.

Liars "

true lol

i mailed a man not long back, just the usual mail you send, nice pics etc, his profile was one of them who moaned about people who didnt reply to messages and how a simple thanks but no thanks was only polite etc, i didnt get a reply of him at all lol

another thing that i never get is people who state they wont meet smokers who message me and people who message me where i am out side the age range they are looking for!!

Liars

true lol

i mailed a man not long back, just the usual mail you send, nice pics etc, his profile was one of them who moaned about people who didnt reply to messages and how a simple thanks but no thanks was only polite etc, i didnt get a reply of him at all lol

another thing that i never get is people who state they wont meet smokers who message me and people who message me where i am out side the age range they are looking for!!"

You are a woman therefore it goes with the territory, not saying thats right but am saying that is how it is and how it always will be

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"

another thing that i never get is people who state they wont meet smokers who message me and people who message me where i am out side the age range they are looking for!!"

You really expect them to read the words on your profile?, many of them can't get past the photos...

Then if they do read the words some of them suffer from 'selective reading' simply ignoring the parts of a profile they don't like or don't match up to

Far too much to expect people to read someons profile i reckon, mine says i cant meet at the drop of a hat nor do i want to, so why do i get messages from guys "fancy a shag"???? or "im in gloucester today, fancy meeting up"???

I do 2 jobs and i cant do sex at the drop of a hat nor do i want to meet random people without getting to know them first and having a chat on the phone.

Think you are expecting too much and there are very few of us that read profiles, no point in me contacting someone in Liverpool when i cant afford the bus home from work now is there, so its right what you say, they say one thing but do another

It is possible that with a couple, one may have typed the profile, and the other may be doing the offending.

Liars

true lol

Just remember that, when writing a profile we all have to come up with the best way to attract those you are most likely to be attracted to, however when messaging people then we can choose who we find attractive.

A profile is only a guide, if for example you happen to be out of their age range, they could still find you attractive, but have received messages or simply seen profiles of people around the same age that look far older in their opinion, and so an age range that appears to count you out was added.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol _zmale

We learnt very early on that people will "try their hand" anyway, whatever you have on your profile.

We also learnt early on that it really isn't worth our time letting it bother us....so we don't let it

I agree with Rugby - I don't let it bother me just block and delete as my profile is quite specific. I also make it clear looking for local playmates and I don't meet in hotels. Doesn't stop them sending me messages from all over the country telling me they'll be in a hotel in London on such and such a date!!

The day I do not get a message from an unsuitable gentleman is the day I shall go on a diet.

Thankfully, that will never happen!

» Add a new message to this topic