FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chuckles at not meeting ..... messages.

Chuckles at not meeting ..... messages.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Am I the only one who chuckles a little when someone's profile has a statement say something like "Not meeting bi guys".

Given the number of guys with straight profile who contact me I alway think you want to bet on that. Unless their not meeting guys I think there's quite a chance they are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ibanditMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

That pretty much covers it!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I know lots of bi guys with straight on their profiles who have met people who state no bi guys...

I think it is terrible

By *gw1070Man  over a year ago

stourbridge

I think the number of bi guys with 'straight' profiles far exceeds the ones who are honest enough to state openly that they are bi.

By *ames blackMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

90% of guys who contact me or _iew my profile have 'straight' on theirs

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

So many women won't meet with bi guys though. Look through the old threads and see.

It makes no difference to me at all. It is wrong to lie, however I can understand why.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"So many women won't meet with bi guys though. Look through the old threads and see.

It makes no difference to me at all. It is wrong to lie, however I can understand why. "

Whenever I see a woman say she won't see bi guys I can't help but wonder why. I can't see what difference it makes if it's a 1-on-1 meet.

Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Liverpool

It's mainly the perception that they're having random meets 24-7 with other guys and are utterly riddled with sti's.

Completely wrong, but you can understand the fear.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

Whenever I see a woman say she won't see bi guys I can't help but wonder why. I can't see what difference it makes if it's a 1-on-1 meet.

Perhaps you can enlighten me? "

For me personally....

I dont like the image of man on man fun and that can and will put me off having fun with him....

"It's mainly the perception that they're having random meets 24-7 with other guys and are utterly riddled with sti's.

Completely wrong, but you can understand the fear."

Erm..........we dont ALL think that!!!

Liverpool

"Erm..........we dont ALL think that!!!"

Well you're not in the "mainly" crowd then!

Gosport

Quiet a range of reasons will be given on that one. Most common seem to be perceived disease risk or being turned off by the thought of want they've been up to. With couples you can often add the fear that the man will jump on the male half during the meet.

Leicester

Thanks for clearing that up for me folks

"Erm..........we dont ALL think that!!!

Well you're not in the "mainly" crowd then! "

It never even crossed my mind!

Do people really think that? Seriously??

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Am I the only one who chuckles a little when someone's profile has a statement say something like "Not meeting bi guys".

Given the number of guys with straight profile who contact me I alway think you want to bet on that. Unless their not meeting guys I think there's quite a chance they are."

We don't chuckle - just move on to another profile!

Whatever their reason - it's there's and there's unlikely to be anything you can do to change their mind, even if you don't agree with their _iews!

Of course you could lie and say you're straight on your profile but bi/curious via message - but when guys do that with us we don't bother replying!

Liverpool

Hants post confirms. There's still a long way to go...

" With couples you can often add the fear that the man will jump on the male half during the meet."

That gets me...

We have had couples reply rudely about how HE is perfectly capable of playing it straight and my man has nothing to worry about!

They assumed it was my OH that had problem with it, when in fact he couldnt care less...so long as they did play straight....Its ME that doesnt like it!

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

"So many women won't meet with bi guys though. Look through the old threads and see.

It makes no difference to me at all. It is wrong to lie, however I can understand why. "

for us swinging is all about honesty. If a guy contacts us with the I'm bi but don't put it on my profile as it puts off some people line. We just think so one of us is beeing told lies, not attractive

I dont state "Wont meet Bi guys" simple because they will change it when they message you....

IF I play with a guy at club and find out later he is bi.....Not a problem...

Knowing beforehand puts me off....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I never understand why someone would want to have sex with people who may be uncomfortable... sex is great if all parties connect

I love sex but my personal integrity and self respect is more important than emptying my scrotum... I ain't lying for any meet.

Liverpool

"IF I play with a guy at club and find out later he is bi.....Not a problem...

Knowing beforehand puts me off...."

Well that's the point. Sexual pleasure is all in the mind - it's what you know and how it affects you.

"I never understand why someone would want to have sex with people who may be uncomfortable... sex is great if all parties connect

I love sex but my personal integrity and self respect is more important than emptying my scrotum... I ain't lying for any meet.

"

"

Well that's the point. Sexual pleasure is all in the mind - it's what you know and how it affects you.

"

Never said it was ever a pleasure

I love View....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am I the only one who chuckles a little when someone's profile has a statement say something like "Not meeting bi guys".

Given the number of guys with straight profile who contact me I alway think you want to bet on that. Unless their not meeting guys I think there's quite a chance they are."

well, those are the ones who are 'bi on the sly' who may be married and want something extra or just don't admit it on here in case anyone they know comes across their profile....and yes, that was an excuse given to me once! but you can usually tell whether they are bi or not by looking at their verifications, unless of course they have hidden them, they are usually always from men!!

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Aaaaaah the elusive single bi guy who would be happy to bring along a bi friend for me to enjoy watching as well as actively taking part in the fun!

Gosport

"Aaaaaah the elusive single bi guy who would be happy to bring along a bi friend for me to enjoy watching as well as actively taking part in the fun! "

I guess their all getting lost somewhere between Dorset and Derbyshire trying to work out wherr you are.

Need to know basis

"Aaaaaah the elusive single bi guy who would be happy to bring along a bi friend for me to enjoy watching as well as actively taking part in the fun!

I guess their all getting lost somewhere between Dorset and Derbyshire trying to work out wherr you are."

Damn! Maybe I should change my location to 'over the rainbow'

Liverpool

"Damn! Maybe I should change my location to 'over the rainbow' "

Excellent. Somewhere to go when I need to "weigh a pie".

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I get messages from straight guys too.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Aaaaaah the elusive single bi guy who would be happy to bring along a bi friend for me to enjoy watching as well as actively taking part in the fun!

I guess their all getting lost somewhere between Dorset and Derbyshire trying to work out wherr you are.

Damn! Maybe I should change my location to 'over the rainbow' "

Made it to west Brom yet?

Leicester

"Damn! Maybe I should change my location to 'over the rainbow'

Excellent. Somewhere to go when I need to "weigh a pie"."

"weigh a pie"?

Liverpool

Come on, now...

"Somewhere over the rainbow, weigh a pie..!"

Leicester

"Come on, now...

"Somewhere over the rainbow, weigh a pie..!" "

Lol oh . . my . . god

By *amie_leighWoman  over a year ago

coventry

I had one of the best nights of my life wth two bi guys but if guys say they are straight and then have veris from men it makes me feel that "any holes a goal" and puts me right off

I love bi guys but understand it putting off some people cos there are some sexual practices that put me off knowing someone has done them beforehand. Such as drinking watersports

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I love bi guys but understand it putting off some people cos there are some sexual practices that put me off knowing someone has done them beforehand. Such as drinking watersports"

Not sure watersports has ever been more prevalent amongst bi guys than couples or single females?

Need to know basis

Damn! Maybe I should change my location to 'over the rainbow'

Made it to west Brom yet? "

No means of transport (crying emoticon) so had to cancel...really gutted! Next Sunday for sure in Chams

Need to know basis

"Come on, now...

"Somewhere over the rainbow, weigh a pie..!" "

And....the penny drops from wheigh a pie! You made me smile

Liverpool

"Not sure watersports has ever been more prevalent amongst bi guys than couples or single females? "

^ ^ This, very much! wtf??

Liverpool

"And....the penny drops from wheigh a pie! You made me smile "

That's why I'm here!

By *ubberdollieWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

I'll meet bi guys if I fancy you and you treat with some respect and are honest with me x

Don't know what the big fuss is abt,yes would be niceif all honest,true people change it to suit who they are interested in,personally I like bi men so not a problem for me,

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Lets face it.... you really need to get as much info as you can by talking a bit. .. profiles can say loads of half truths and down right lies.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Not sure watersports has ever been more prevalent amongst bi guys than couples or single females?

^ ^ This, very much! wtf??"

Did you read the original comment the poster just said that drinking watersports turned he off and she could understand why some things turned other people off. Does nothing squick you?

The lying and deception about sexual orientation is one of the main reasons we stopped meeting.

We're sure some guys see it as a challenge and enjoy the thrill of being able to slip through the net.

It probably gives them an extra buzz knowing they've duped a shag out of someone who wouldn't normally meet them.

XXXX

"

Perhaps you can enlighten me?

For me personally....

I dont like the image of man on man fun and that can and will put me off having fun with him....

"

I'd imagine that's one of the main reasons people don't want to meet bi guys. I said something similar in a post the other day except I was less tactful.

I ask to meet straight guys so if they have 'looking for TVs/TSs or Bi/Bi Curious on their profiles I ignore them.

Need to know basis

"And....the penny drops from wheigh a pie! You made me smile

That's why I'm here!"

Why else would you be here?

"Not sure watersports has ever been more prevalent amongst bi guys than couples or single females?

^ ^ This, very much! wtf??

Did you read the original comment the poster just said that drinking watersports turned he off and she could understand why some things turned other people off. Does nothing squick you?"

thank you

as bi guys turn some people off cos of the thought of man on man is a turn off. I said i understand cos some things like people who drink watersports would turn me off them.

i love bi guys myself

» Add a new message to this topic