FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My First experience...

My First experience...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having been an active member of these forums for a couple of months or so... I've giggled at some of the odd experiences of resident fab members.. And now, it seems that it's my turn..

Following a tentative foray into a swinging club recently (FFFF @ Xtasia), I created a post in the forum enquiring as to whether a single lady would perhaps want to form a couple and allow me to accompany her to the foam party (which lots of horny people are currently enjoy, I imagine.

Late yesterday evening, I receive a pm from an older lady who has come to the Midlands from out of town...and offers to be my partner for the night, if i was still interested in going. I was in bed at the time, curled up with a nice bottle of lube, going through some bookmarked xhamster videos...so there was a certain reluctance to climb out of my little nest and tart myself up. After some internal debating, and a brief phone chat with my pm'er I graciously accepted the offer, did a few pressups, made myself sexy and drove 45+ mins in order to pick up this lady..

When I approached her place of residence, a popular hotel chain, I called her to inform her of my arrival. A few moments later, a figure hobbled out of the main door, ambling laboriously towards my car...

She looked at me, blearily, and groaned, albeit gently...'oh, you're not black are you?'..

I assumed it to be a rhetorical question so smiled uncomfortably.

'I don't really play with Asian guys...' (Pause) '...but at least you made it', she added.

She then performed a solemn looking pirouette and headed back to the hotel, without saying another word!

Driving 45 minutes...in the night...after I was comfortably under my duvet, in my bed...having accepted i was saying at home that night, almost relieved not to have to go through the jitters that are inevitable when visiting a swingers club...particular when you're a shy wimp like me... I then pumped myself up...picturing the orgasmic sensual splendour that may await..only to suffer a most peculiar deflation...

Having seen her and heard what she'd said, I realised a photo exchange is as important as a phone call and evidently my pics are racially ambiguous...nonetheless, even if we'd gone together, I wouldn't have felt compelled to play with her, or anybody else for that matter.

I was sorta felt relieved as I drove home, as well as mildly annoyed and a little amused.

Hmmm.

Sliding around in the foam woulda been fun I'm sure.

Ah well.

*Sighs*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Damn....i actually felt sorry for you after that.

And yes, picture exchange is pretty important (assuming you trust that which is sent to you, etc etc)

Sorry you had to endure that, but at least you have that as experience to call on for the future.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear about that, but your gonna be able to dine out on this story for ages.

"Sorry to hear about that, but your gonna be able to dine out on this story for ages. "

Though only in swinging circles.. All's well that ends well though

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Blimey!! I am really going to have to move to Birmingham. If the good ladies around you are not queuing at your door then I might have a chance.

Sorry to hear you had a crappy night, but you seen to be taking it with humour. I hope your next date goes a lot better.

Enjoyed reading about your fab experience You've taken it in good spirits though, and fair play to you for doing that! A lot of people would have gone on a rant! I like the way you elequently suggested that you wouldn't have played with the said lady anyway! lol. Very well put!

"Blimey!! I am really going to have to move to Birmingham. If the good ladies around you are not queuing at your door then I might have a chance.

Sorry to hear you had a crappy night, but you seen to be taking it with humour. I hope your next date goes a lot better."

Thank you...it's the only way to react to it really. I'm a relatively new driver, and hate night driving... At least got some practise in!

P.s. ill leave the keys (and a recent photograph) under the doormat should you be in the local vicinity at some point in the future x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"P.s. ill leave the keys (and a recent photograph) under the doormat should you be in the local vicinity at some point in the future x"

You had me at the bum photo.

"P.s. ill leave the keys (and a recent photograph) under the doormat should you be in the local vicinity at some point in the future x

You had me at the bum photo. "

Ah.. I'd have never realised. The mega mission was (almost) completely worth it to hear that x

I'm still thinking about his 'internal debating' lol. I think you can call that a near miss and count your blessings.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

I laughed whilst reading your first post OP but that was more to do with the eloquent and amusing way you described your experience

I personally wouldn't have bothered getting out my bed at someone's whim as one or two couples from here can testify but l have totally empathy for you

Might I suggest, to avoid any similar situation in future, that you state on your profile that you are indeed of Asian heritage? As you say, it isn't clear in your pics that you are and I would've assumed you were mixed race (black/white)

Good luck in your future endeavours

Do you think she will read this , lol

"I laughed whilst reading your first post OP but that was more to do with the eloquent and amusing way you described your experience

I personally wouldn't have bothered getting out my bed at someone's whim as one or two couples from here can testify but l have totally empathy for you

Might I suggest, to avoid any similar situation in future, that you state on your profile that you are indeed of Asian heritage? As you say, it isn't clear in your pics that you are and I would've assumed you were mixed race (black/white)

Good luck in your future endeavours"

I'm glad chuckles were had

I simply didn't think about the 'Asian' issue, but lesson definitely learnt.. Once I'm in the clutches of my bed, I'll be staying there from now!

"Do you think she will read this , lol"

There is a chance she will, as my initial request was made via the forums.

*waves* in case she does!!

No point being disparaging...as someone alluded to earlier, it could have been far worse.

All credit to you for to for being able to laugh it off m8.

The fact you were willing to go to a club is a step in the right direction to meeting genuine swingers.

Fingers crossed for you that you will eventually get to chat to peeps that aren't going to waste your time.

Scott

You did well in that situation. I havent had the same sort of experience. But, those sort of responses i usually get through my inbox.

You seem like a nice guy..you'd do well.

Good luck in the future

Over the years meet some lovely people and meet some a little strange like all things have to take the good with the bad and the good times make it worth it. You will have some good stories and memories ... Good luck and I am sure you will have loads of fun .And reading your story its not put you off .

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Well at least you have pulled on this thread OP, Brum - York isn't that far m(good practice as a new driver)

Every cloud and all that

"Well at least you have pulled on this thread OP, Brum - York isn't that far m(good practice as a new driver)

Every cloud and all that "

Oh, I don't like driving much. I have (hopefully) got a social meet in Northampton soon, and I'm more likely to catch a train as I've not yet braved national speed limit conditions!

Wonder how long trains take to get to York...hmmm

The train is good.... and the rewards in Northampton may just be better.....

"The train is good.... and the rewards in Northampton may just be better.....

"

With the train getting such a positive veri, I'd be a fool not to get on... x

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Welcome to the wonderful world of swinging. I once drove over an hour for a no show and once got out of bed for a late night meet but they stopped messaging after I got ready.

Nights like last night when I got to play with 4 different ladies certainly make up for it

"Welcome to the wonderful world of swinging. I once drove over an hour for a no show and once got out of bed for a late night meet but they stopped messaging after I got ready.

Nights like last night when I got to play with 4 different ladies certainly make up for it "

Wow, I wouldn't dare dream of getting even a fraction of that sorta luck... Go you!!

"P.s. ill leave the keys (and a recent photograph) under the doormat should you be in the local vicinity at some point in the future x

You had me at the bum photo. "

Just rushed off to perv at erm I mean check the pics for racial ambiguity. Look pretty good I mean clear.to me! Ms

[Removed by poster at 01/09/13 21:31:20]

You had me at the bum photo.

Just rushed off to perv at erm I mean check the pics for racial ambiguity. Look pretty good I mean clear.to me! Ms "

that's most reassuring... I would have loved to have been able to reciprocate your efforts by checking yours for clarity too!! Perhaps I'm being overly presumptuous, but I'm sure they're delectable clear too x

With the train getting such a positive veri, I'd be a fool not to get on... x"

Indeedy

With the train getting such a positive veri, I'd be a fool not to get on... x

Indeedy "

...summary of feelings!!

very touching and honest of you to share such an experience. hope you do not get that kind of person again, it's those we can all do without. good luck and happy forays

By *stmateMan  over a year ago

Notts

Op it's really annoying when things like that happen but good on you for taking it with a pinch of salt. Credit to u.

Just reminiscing on old times... Had to scour Google to find this post!!

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Hope you are a more confident driver now

"Hope you are a more confident driver now "

Lol!

I've not yet ventured onto a motorway - except that one time when I was on the way to B'ham airport and missed a turn....fortunately that was only one junction!

By *intinzMan  over a year ago

sourh west

Did you ever get to York ? Seemed like it was worth a trip. Ill give you a lift if not in exchange for details on the way back. Ha.

"Did you ever get to York ? Seemed like it was worth a trip. Ill give you a lift if not in exchange for details on the way back. Ha. "

A gentleman never kisses and tells...

I was half expecting you to say a hairy arsed guy came out to your car then, an amusing story none the less

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Blimey!! I am really going to have to move to Birmingham. If the good ladies around you are not queuing at your door then I might have a chance.

Sorry to hear you had a crappy night, but you seen to be taking it with humour. I hope your next date goes a lot better.

Thank you...it's the only way to react to it really. I'm a relatively new driver, and hate night driving... At least got some practise in!

P.s. ill leave the keys (and a recent photograph) under the doormat should you be in the local vicinity at some point in the future x"

If the keys and photo are still under the mat a year later, Wyrd and I may swing by on Friday prior to our visit to Chams

P.s. ill leave the keys (and a recent photograph) under the doormat should you be in the local vicinity at some point in the future x

If the keys and photo are still under the mat a year later, Wyrd and I may swing by on Friday prior to our visit to Chams "

Lol...Never mind the keys, I think the mat might have disappeared too!

She was probably a bad fuck anyway

"She was probably a bad fuck anyway"

Lol, I mainly wanted the semi naked foamy dance floor experience!

I thought this was newlol

and shy u

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Is she still on here? For some reason I am curious.

"I thought this was newlol

and shy u "

Lol...

Shyness - Not the best attribute for a horny swinger... It does mean I prioritise quality of quantity

and shy u

Lol...

Shyness - Not the best attribute for a horny swinger... It does mean I prioritise quality of quantity

"

im shy

and shy u

Lol...

im shy "

Really....? Hide behind the sexy latex and lace?

and shy u

Lol...

im shy

Really....? Hide behind the sexy latex and lace? "

yep my arse or boobs wasnt on show honestly on fri

and shy u

Lol...

im shy

yep my arse or boobs wasnt on show honestly on fri"

Lol!

Just bit of you that very closely resembled an arse and boobs?

and shy u

Lol...

im shy

Lol!

Just bit of you that very closely resembled an arse and boobs? "

yeah :P

and shy u

Lol...

im shy

Lol!

Just bit of you that very closely resembled an arse and boobs?

yeah :P"

You get to maintain your timidity and onlookers get an idea of how yummy your arse and boobs may be...

Win-win...!

Alas, I don't think my cock would ever captivate much of an audience or get that much attention - never mind anything that might happen to resemble it!

"Is she still on here? For some reason I am curious."

I have no idea... Either way, I hope she's doing well!

I'm a braver swinger as a result!

» Add a new message to this topic