FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Honesty

Honesty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Because we're both str8 we try to make it obvious on our profile for those cples where a BiFem is essential that Kitty is STRAIGHT but its not working, lots of couples only notice Kitty is straight and realise they only meet other BiFem Cples after we've sent face pix, take a look at our profile and give us some advice on how we can make it more obvious Kitty is straight..... or are they just telling phibs?

K&T xx xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how do yous know your str8 .

me n linda were str8 once now linda is bi and its not for me as i tried it 7 times and dident like it xxx

"how do yous know your str8 .

me n linda were str8 once now linda is bi and its not for me as i tried it 7 times and dident like it xxx"

Have you ever put your head in a fire, if not why not, you might like it

I just hit my foot very hard with a hammer, it is really hurting now and I am not going to do it again, but hey, I had never tried it so how was I supposed to know I wouldn't like it

Just tell Kitty to lick some pussy, after all it's not about what she wants is it, it's about what others expect and want her to do/be

Forum Mod

To the OP don't send any face pics until the couples you're chatting to are more than aware that you're both straight

Or only chat with straight couples

Ah bless: you expect people to see STRAIGHT on your profile and take any notice?!!

Sorry to be flip but we ALL get messages from people the polar opposite from what we're looking for. Lost count of the young, bi, married, north of Watford Gap, hotel inhabiting, Dom short men that have contacted me.

I've put I'm not meeting at the moment as I've enough playmates to contend with. Have the messages stopped?!! Have they hell!

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Well speaking as a single guy if you emphorsise your straight as much as you do you're not looking for single guys that might help

"Ah bless: you expect people to see STRAIGHT on your profile and take any notice?!!

Sorry to be flip but we ALL get messages from people the polar opposite from what we're looking for. Lost count of the young, bi, married, north of Watford Gap, hotel inhabiting, Dom short men that have contacted me.

I've put I'm not meeting at the moment as I've enough playmates to contend with. Have the messages stopped?!! Have they hell! "

Yea very helpfull answer, lets take the piss out of every OP that has something to say

"Well speaking as a single guy if you emphorsise your straight as much as you do you're not looking for single guys that might help"

?

"Ah bless: you expect people to see STRAIGHT on your profile and take any notice?!!

I've put I'm not meeting at the moment as I've enough playmates to contend with. Have the messages stopped?!! Have they hell!

Yea very helpfull answer, lets take the piss out of every OP that has something to say "

I think its a very true statement tho.

I often get messages from people who havent read our profile in anyway.

For example I say I will not put on a show for men, but I still get couples messaging me asking me to do that very thing or cam sex which again I will not do.

Unfortunatly people will still message people whether they have read your profile or not asking for something they want whether or not you have that box ticked or say quite clearly you do not do or like whatever it is.

Shona

x x x

penzance

Yea very helpfull answer, lets take the piss out of every OP that has something to say "

Don't see how she was taking the piss......... she was staing a fact. Unfortunately it happens.

I can't make it more succint on my profile I'm straight but I still get messages off bi and gay guys.

It happens build a bridge and get over it.

penzance

"Well speaking as a single guy if you emphorsise your straight as much as you do you're not looking for single guys that might help

?"

The first thing I noticed of their profile was ******* NO SINGLE GUYS********

It would be better if theput underneath that ********NO BI OR GAY FEMS********* as I said I was speaking as a single guy

ahhh now I understand duh bit slow here

Yea very helpfull answer, lets take the piss out of every OP that has something to say

Don't see how she was taking the piss......... she was staing a fact. Unfortunately it happens.

I can't make it more succint on my profile I'm straight but I still get messages off bi and gay guys.

It happens build a bridge and get over it."

shhh bless you got upset cos I made a comment on an open thread, did you expect people not to comment ?

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

shhh bless you got upset cos I made a comment on an open thread, did you expect people not to comment ?"

how weird are u today

[Removed by poster at 23/02/10 10:33:49]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Actually, I don't think she was taking the piss...more giving an answer as to what happens a lot on here.

Her opinion.

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

Actually, I don't think she was taking the piss...more giving an answer as to what happens a lot on here.

Her opinion."

i think jed is on his period or sasha has come to her senses and not giving him non, and now he is taking it out of poor forum users hahah

Forum Mod

O o O oo

shhh bless you got upset cos I made a comment on an open thread, did you expect people not to comment ?"

Eh?

The man was answering the OP by the looks of it, you questioned his answer with a solitary question mark, he politley answered you.

I am not sure why you are making more out of comments on this thread, but it is confusing everyone else by the looks of it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Because we're both str8 we try to make it obvious on our profile for those cples where a BiFem is essential that Kitty is STRAIGHT but its not working, lots of couples only notice Kitty is straight and realise they only meet other BiFem Cples after we've sent face pix, take a look at our profile and give us some advice on how we can make it more obvious Kitty is straight..... or are they just telling phibs?

K&T xx xx"

I don't know what else you can say to insist you are straight. Your profile is pretty clear now.

We get the people who think they can "turn " us in mails, but I just find that patronising, wether they think we should try it or not.....it isn't something that is a turn on for us.

I would take no notice of people who want you to change your profile, it is clear enough as it is.

We play with couples with strait femmes and ones with bi femmes and never felt the need to turn someone. just because someone is bi dosn't mean they are automatically looking to play with both partners. We often do a strait swap with couples.

hi guys

some couple dont want ff and if you tell them that from the off then if that is wat they are looking for then it will stop communication.

but on the other hand i was straight and went with a girl for my partner and it was one of the best things weve ever done, its not something id do alone but as a couple all four of us ended up getting a lot of pleasure. xx

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Because we're both str8 we try to make it obvious on our profile for those cples where a BiFem is essential that Kitty is STRAIGHT but its not working, lots of couples only notice Kitty is straight and realise they only meet other BiFem Cples after we've sent face pix, take a look at our profile and give us some advice on how we can make it more obvious Kitty is straight..... or are they just telling phibs?

K&T xx xx"

Love straight! Can't bloody find em though!!!

Her opinion."

Thank you Rugby I wasn't but some people ... will leave it at that!!

I (Cheri) is def straight....straight couple in fact....how do I know? Tired & didnt like.

Its seems to be the norm on swinging sites to be bi whether you are or not.

Have no objection to a bi female as long as she doesnt want to roger me senseless!

Its does pay to read all of the profile.... some think that they may change your mind as one couple did to us.

I make my rules & only I break them

"Well speaking as a single guy if you emphorsise your straight as much as you do you're not looking for single guys that might help

?

The first thing I noticed of their profile was ******* NO SINGLE GUYS********

It would be better if theput underneath that ********NO BI OR GAY FEMS********* as I said I was speaking as a single guy"

Why put no Bi or Gay Fems, we don't mind meeting Couples with Bi Fems and/or Bi Males. The post was about how could we make it any clearer before cples contact us that we are straight?

K&T xx xx

K&T xx xx

I don't know what else you can say to insist you are straight. Your profile is pretty clear now.

We get the people who think they can "turn " us in mails, but I just find that patronising, wether they think we should try it or not.....it isn't something that is a turn on for us.

I would take no notice of people who want you to change your profile, it is clear enough as it is."

Hi Guys,

Our post wasn't about people trying to turn us or Kitty Bi, our post was actually taking the michael orf cples who read our profile and dont care we are straight until they see our pix, realise we arn't for them and rather than so "no thanx" say "sorry we just noticed Kittys str8, unfortunately a BiFem is essential", get?

K&T xx xx

"hi guys

some couple dont want ff and if you tell them that from the off then if that is wat they are looking for then it will stop communication.

but on the other hand i was straight and went with a girl for my partner and it was one of the best things weve ever done, its not something id do alone but as a couple all four of us ended up getting a lot of pleasure. xx"

HiYa JoKeith,

Sorry but you've not really understood what we are getting at with our post, we are both str8 but not homophobic, virtually every couple we've ever played with or become long term friends with have a BiFem, what we were getting at was, couples contact us and are happy we are both str8 but when they see us and realise we are not what they are looking for, rather than just reply "No Thanx" they suddenly realise a BiFem cple is essential, we think its strange they only notice it on our profile after they have seen our pix?

K&T xx xx

It's great when you're straight ..yeah.

Sorry just had my Black Grape cd on. Had a scan of your profile and I think mentioning straightness 4 times in capitals should rule out the troublemakers.

See its your couples not reading and upsetting people sending messages...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

K&T xx xx

I would take no notice of people who want you to change your profile, it is clear enough as it is.

Hi Guys,

Our post wasn't about people trying to turn us or Kitty Bi, our post was actually taking the michael orf cples who read our profile and dont care we are straight until they see our pix, realise we arn't for them and rather than so "no thanx" say "sorry we just noticed Kittys str8, unfortunately a BiFem is essential", get?

K&T xx xx"

Yeah I did get your post, and did mention the fact that your profile is pretty clear and doesn't need to be clarified anymore as to wether you are straight.

I know you didn't say people are trying to turn you bi but I did mention that that has happened to us in our mailbox ( sorry for going off track but I am female, it is my job )

If they are happy to chat to you knowing you are straight, and then decide AFTER they have seen your pics they need a bi woman, I would take it as a way for them to say no thanks and leave it at that.

By *adyPenelopeWoman  over a year ago

worcestershire

It sounds like you have answered the question yourself. If people are keen until they see your pics and you have clearly stated that you are straight on your profile, they are using the card as an excuse to back out.

I guess at least they are trying to be polite about it and not blunt.

Having said that I agree with most of the posters on here who say that people will always recieve messages from people who are looking for something totally different to what you are offering or visa versa as it is often a numbers game.

Some times I'm happy that I'm playing as a single as trying to match up 4 people is near impossible (especially when you're as fussy as me), so I wouldn't take it to hart, just delete and block, so you don't have to go through the experience again when they forget they have made contact before.

» Add a new message to this topic