FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Five Kinds of Swingers you Might Not Want to Meet

Five Kinds of Swingers you Might Not Want to Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riend xx OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Five Kinds of Swingers you Might Not Want to Meet

Despite the cliché that all swingers are really nice people, there are some exceptions to the rule. One of the most common things you’ll hear swingers saying is that people who share the swinger lifestyle are all really nice people. The assertion is very much true as a generalization but like any other group generalization exceptions can be found. Here are five of the most common exceptions.

1. Boring Swingers:

Swinger couples who fall into the boring category range from those who simply have little or nothing to contribute to conversations to those who have plenty to say about things that nobody else is likely to be interested in.

The ones who have little or nothing to contribute may just be very shy or introverted people. Strangely, it is not at all uncommon to come across people whose sexual fantasies and behaviour would appear to indicate they have an extroverted personality whilst their everyday social behaviour is typical of an introvert.

Depending on their main chosen topic of conversation, the ones who have too much to say might also fall into either of the next two categories.

2. Been There and Done it There Swingers:

These are often an extroverted variety of the 'boring swinger' type, described above. Instead of having nothing to say, they never stop talking. They dominate every conversation with tales of how they know everything and everybody on the swing scene. Sometimes they will relate exaggerated stories about way out experiences they claim to have had at parties they once attended. Sometimes it will be gossip about confidential information they have acquired about owners of party venues or clubs. At other times it will be about secrets they have learned about certain swinger websites or online adult dating clubs.

3. Obsessive Swingers:

Obsessive swingers are swingers who are so obsessed with swinging that they are practically unable to engage in conversation about any other topic. It is as though their whole life revolves around swinging. When their obsession causes them to constantly relate accounts of their swinging experiences, they will come across like the 'Been There and Done it There swingers'. However, whereas the 'Been there done it' type always want to dominate the conversation and show off what they consider to be their superior knowledge, the obsessive type are as likely to constantly ask questions about the subject as they are to impart information; and they need not be dominant types at all.

4. D*unken Swingers:

D*unken swingers can be more than just a pain in the butt to the other people they meet. The kind of d*unks we are talking about here, are the sort that can pass through the silly giggly stage into the argumentative aggressive phase almost without notice. More often than not this is because one of the partners is not really comfortable with swinging and uses alcohol in attempt to get into the mood. It is when this Dutch Courage fails and the less pleasant effects of alcohol kick in, that their mood changes. What follows may range from anything from an embarrassing public disagreement with their partner to a major argument involving the other couple or even coming to blows with one another.

5. Jealous Swingers:

There are couples who subconsciously use the swinging experience to exploit deep rooted psychological problems of jealousy and mistrust. At first they will come across as being genuine swingers who are both perfectly comfortable with, and even experienced in swinging. Then, usually at an advanced stage of physical intimacy, an argument erupts and reveals their darker and deeper motivation for swinging. When this type of behaviour is combined with the type described in the D*unken Swinger category, the mixture can be very explosive indeed and in the worst case scenario serious physical violence may even take place.

The vast majority of swingers do not fall into any of the above categories and most of the people you will meet actually will match up to the generalization that swingers are really nice people. If you are unlucky enough to meet any of the minority types make a polite excuse the moment you begin to recognize the signs and move on to someone else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubybabyCouple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

we went to a social at barnsley my partner and i met some nice couples but one couple we met the lady of the couple has blocked me she must have felt i was a threat to her relationship should they be swinging i think not. so look out some pussys have big claws us kittens just perr

diane aka pepedidee

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we went to a social at barnsley my partner and i met some nice couples but one couple we met the lady of the couple has blocked me she must have felt i was a threat to her relationship should they be swinging i think not. so look out some pussys have big claws us kittens just perr

diane aka pepedidee "

I think if someone starts feeling a 3rd party could be a threat to there relationship then they shouldn't be in the scene at all!

Less that 100% trust can lead to big complications in this pastime

Tony

"we went to a social at barnsley my partner and i met some nice couples but one couple we met the lady of the couple has blocked me she must have felt i was a threat to her relationship should they be swinging i think not. so look out some pussys have big claws us kittens just perr

diane aka pepedidee "

Its one of the things that puts me off couples as some women get really funny with you.

have to say am a real shy person and sometimes feel have to over play to make up for it. why you may ask lead a very boring life with two kids in toe. dont work and hate house work. yet a clean freak at times when i go over board.

love shopping to help me relax and having a coffee in local cafe. when out and bout do a million and one things so the following days are empty. so guess fall into the boring swingers catergory. please can some one help me get out of my rut.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Every time I goto a swing club, I end up d*unk.. Is it to make up for confidence so I can play, is it buggery, it's due to it being the only place, where I can truly relax and be myself, knowing my wife is safe and there is unlikely to be any aggro..

Thankfully i'm a very smiley d*unk :P

Hmm! interesting this .... I absolutely loathe people who have their head up their own backside, whether they be a couple, a single guy or a single girl. We have come across this over the past three years since we started playing and we have no time for it at all. Another thing I dislike that happened to friends of ours is this ... A couple contacted them prior to a party and asked if they would like to play at the party, they said yes. What they didn't know was that they had contacted others and said the same thing. They were hedging their bets and played with the couple they fancied the most on the night. Other than the above instances I think we're pretty tolerant lol xxx

"

4. D*unken Swingers:

What follows may range from anything from an embarrassing public disagreement with their partner to a major argument involving the other couple or even coming to blows with one another.

5. Jealous Swingers:

. When this type of behaviour is combined with the type described in the D*unken Swinger category, the mixture can be very explosive indeed and in the worst case scenario serious physical violence may even take place.

"

Wow, has anyone ever experienced people getting physical with each other? I've led a sheltered life!

Definitely know no 4 the d*unken swingers, and the evidence that she possibly didnt want to swing was in her disappearing all night for a drink and a smoke, and his text the following morning that he enjoyed it but more when she wasnt around

boring swingers!!

God ive met a few of them in my time lol

Met one guy who could only say yes and no! that was it, its really hard to get a conversation going with someone who only comes back with one word replies, felt like drowning myself in my pint after 20 mins, or better still drowning him, save anyone else the misery of meeting him lol

diane aka pepedidee "

I have to say, you have just presumed that the lady felt you a threat to her relationship and how do you know it was the lady that blocked you??? it could have been the lady or the male or the couple that blocked you.

» Add a new message to this topic