FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ageist ??????/

Ageist ??????/

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When putting on yr profile the age of the ppl u wud like to meet

why do some ppl put 18-99

seriously how many of us wud fu*k a 99 year old ???????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lwayshorny70Man  over a year ago

Redditch

pisses me off to as i turned 100 yesterday now what do i do lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

truescorpo

By *id27MMan  over a year ago

Northampton

maybe it just accom for people with older fetishies, or some peeps like putting 99 as a joke age

When people leave the preferred age as 18-99 it basically means that they're not fussy and would shag any OLD tom, dick or harry. Quite sluttish if u ask me hehehe

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Are you turning into a non-ageist slapper Wishy?

The older you get the more sence it is to put down `18 - 99`,.. we are closer to 99, and wish for the 18`s

S&A

well there are some fit 99 year olds out there

And the chances of a gangbang are bound to increase as they live usually with loads of other 99 year olds

Des..You're inspired mate, love it

Karen & Ian x

Forum Mod

I have mental image and it aint good!!!

Well on a serious note:-

I think that those who indicate that they will meet anyone from 18-99 are simply saying that age is of no concern to them, I am such a person, if I find someone sexually attractive I find them attractive, it's as easy as that, age does not come into the equation, I do have criteria age is not one of them.

At the age of 53 I experience a lot of ageism, many people "write me off" when they read my profile, why shouldn't they ? having an age criteria is no different to any other meeting criteria, black, white, large small, bald, long haired, shaven, hairy, tall, short etc.

Now personally I am lucky, I can get to a club where my age is less apparent, at clubs people don't see my age they see a person where other attributes are apparent, some people see a sense of humour as being important, respectfullness, the ability to hold a conversation, a good physique no matter what age, personality and so on, like I say I am lucky and obviously have some of the other attributes that make people choose me to play with and my age is not always taken into account.

I have noticed at clubs that there are all types of people, young and old, I have seen many guys half my age who, shall we say "have not kept themselves in as good a shape as I have", who have no respect, no ability to hold a conversation, no sense of humour etc, so I have no hang-ups about my age.

Having an age criteria is not a bad thing, some people consider sex to be fun with people of any age, size or looks, that is good for them, many people have different criteria, only black, only white, large, slim, old, young, couples, singles they all have thier preferences and this is thier right.

So far only us old twats have got a mention in this thread, the poor youngsters get declined for thier age more often than us wrinklies, many guys and girls are considered too young to play with.

In defence of us old folk, many people find older people attractive when they forget about thier age, Kylie Mynogue is 40, Cliff Richards is 69, Sylvester Stallone is 62, Maddonna is 50, Sean Connery is 78, Pierce Brosnan is 55, Micky Rooney is 88, Cher is 62, Diana Ross is 64, Simon Cowell is 59 (sorry im_the_one he is outside your age criteria by 23 years), Gordon Ramsay is 46. Anna Ford is 63, Jeremy Kyle is 43, Tom Cruise is 46, Nicole Kidman is 41 ....... How many of you with an age limit would turn down sex with at every single one of the above soley because of thier age ?

So have your age criteria or any other criteria for playing, that is your right, just please, don't be abusive to anyone outside your criteria unless they deserve it, if they ignore your criteria and contact you anyway they deserve it, if they show you respect by accepting your wishes respect them back.

who really cares about age if you click tgats all that matters who asks age in the club.

If you are in a club and get balong with somone do you ask there age and then say sorry you are to young/old i dont think so.

Forum Mod

I agree with last post,where as I may be put off by a big age difference from a message That does'nt apply in clubs if you click with someone you really don't see age as a barrier

Yes you can call me contrary if you like lol xx

u are only as old as the person u feel or as old as the person who feels u and after last weekend we both early 20s again LOL

on a serious note there are some old 20 yr olds on here and some young 50 year olds age is just a number and in the mind however pity the body does not follow the same guidelines xxxxxxxxxxxxx

it's ok northantscpl I have found a cure for my wrinkles, I spend loads of time with people in the Jacuzzi where we all get wrinkly no matter what the ages are

where there's a willy there's a way

Simply Jed

yes jed we have seen u in the chams jacussi and every thing u say is right lol

xxxxxxxx

if that's true the next thing I am going to say is

SHAG ME

a man needs to dream

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

@ jed ...good post earlier ....fully agree with you

i think a lot just put 18 to 99 as a way of saying age is not a issue

Noone reads what your have put anyway i have put my age limits on my profile and i bet 80% of the messages i get are from people outside my age range

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

When we go to a party we don't go around asking people how old they are and then filter them out accordingly - we see if we like them and play if we get on!

Perhaps the age choices should be in bands rather than years, eg 35-45. But in that case if you're 45+1 day you're not included, and what difference does a day make?

We swung with a very sexy mid-60s couple a while ago when we were just over 50; they didn't look it and certainly didn't act it; they were very sexy! We found their age out later. We've also swung with young couples who were very un-sexy. Age doesn't really matter - Look at Helen Mirren!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

How old's George Clooney?

I'd drop all my age restrictions for him!

he's about 48

George Clooney was born on 6th May 1961 making him 48 this year

By *quirty ladyWoman  over a year ago

in a convent somewhere on a hill

your as old as the person your feeling,in my case at mo hes 28 age is a number

» Add a new message to this topic