FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pregnant

Pregnant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My lovely wife Em is pregnant and, guess what, feeling horny. She is, however a little worried how it would go down at a club. Any comments or advice or opinions welcome x Ma

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it were me that was pregnant I would choose new positions, light bondage, new toys, with my partner to satisfy my sexual needs. Swinging would be off my .List as the health of my unborn child is paramount.

I understand though as I was so very, very horny whilst pregnant.

I personally wouldn't have a problem if there was a pregnant woman in a party.

as maiko said, the health and safety of any unborn should obviously be your priority.

if you both feel you NEED to continue swinging, maybe limit what you get involved in.

congratulations and have fun

It's your own choice as a couple. We are about 8 weeks from having twins and decided not to meet as even with protection you can't be sure if it would protect your baby

congratulations and welcome to the club

Hi I'm also pregnant and have decided to just soft swap.

By *att44695Man  over a year ago

Buxton

From a guys point of view !!

A cock can't hurt baby ! Basic anatomy Monster toys/ cock maybe could do

I just know when ex wife was pregnant she loved sex ! Didn't any other time ! It's also very horny , the woman has beautiful new contours to admire and is usually ravenous and filthy ! Think it's a female biological thing knowing she is pregnant and therefor safe from becoming so !

Anyway if she wants to why the hell not ? Just be safe and a tad more gentle than normal !

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

When talking to friends about pregnancy, I think pretty much all of them have said how attractive and sexy they find pregnant women.

Personally I don't think anybody would mind you attending a club. But there will always be different opinions about playing. It wouldn't bother me and I don't see why anybody would object to soft swing. None of their business anyway!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"From a guys point of view !!

I just know when ex wife was pregnant she loved sex ! Didn't any other time ! It's also very horny , the woman has beautiful new contours to admire and is usually ravenous and filthy ! Think it's a female biological thing knowing she is pregnant and therefor safe from becoming so !

Anyway if she wants to why the hell not ? Just be safe and a tad more gentle than normal ! "

No a cock cannot but certain STI's (some of which can be caught even with use of a condom) can cause serious complications!

OP as others have said I don't think anyone would mind you being at a club. And I personally would refrain from playing with others till after the birth.

Good luck with your pregnancy x

Think it is outrageous to put an unborn at risk. Nine months without swinging isn't a big deal. Life is sacred. Are people really that flippant.

"Think it is outrageous to put an unborn at risk. Nine months without swinging isn't a big deal. Life is sacred. Are people really that flippant. "

get ur f**king priorities sorted out

sorry

Forgot what thread was about n had to read again, as was blown away by Tiffany.

Good luck guys, it just requires a little more care. Personally I'd love to even just sit n flirt with a pregnant fem.

Just to be able to sit in a pub chat about how hot it makes me and see a pregnant fem that it's ok to perv over..... Mmmmm anyway.

I bet if it were men that carried the baby and they needed a quick relief they wouldnt think twice about it

We still played while I was pregnant. We are not hardened swingers by any stretch but made sure everything was extra safe. Then realised it was no different from what we do anyway!!

We now have a healthy happy baby boy.

This is quite an emotive subject, there is another thread somewhere. It really seems to get some peoples backs up. At the end of the day it's your choice.

And congratulations

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Surely it is possible to swing without having penetrative sex folks. As long as you look after yourself and your baby there isn't anything stopping you swinging (remember that swinging isn't all just about sex). And why not just do soft play for a while just letting hubby have penetrative sex.

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Oh yeah and congratulations to you both.

"From a guys point of view !!

Anyway if she wants to why the hell not ? Just be safe and a tad more gentle than normal ! "

so you would have been happy for your ex to have sex with others?

"Surely it is possible to swing without having penetrative sex folks. As long as you look after yourself and your baby there isn't anything stopping you swinging (remember that swinging isn't all just about sex). And why not just do soft play for a while just letting hubby have penetrative sex. "

"My lovely wife Em is pregnant and, guess what, feeling horny. She is, however a little worried how it would go down at a club. Any comments or advice or opinions welcome x Ma"
congratulations on your baby. It wouldn't be my thing but I don't see any harm in having some nonsexual fun and maybe save the sex for your oh.

"Surely it is possible to swing without having penetrative sex folks. As long as you look after yourself and your baby there isn't anything stopping you swinging (remember that swinging isn't all just about sex). And why not just do soft play for a while just letting hubby have penetrative sex. "

wish we had thought of that lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Congratulations on the pregnancies!

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

It seems to be mainly the men who are happy for pregnant women to swing and put their unborn child at risk. Because it turns them on.

Says a lot really. Nothing is worth putting a child at risk. Stay safe, enjoy fun at home. I know I would not want to think back when looking at the child as he/she grows up and thinking I'd had sex with x number of men while carrying them.

Have some respect for the little one. Congratulations and I hope all goes well.

J x

Firstly congrats!

Secondly how do people think ur putting the baby at risk from havin sex?

I'm pregnant too, I've though long and hard about swinging and as long as the person involved knows and all r happy within the situation y does it matter?

I'm not saying it is right or wrong as I don't think that's for any one of us to say! But there's no harm in having sex while pregnant! Unless u have complications and have been told not to or your waters have gone!

I personally wouldn't do group sex or gang bang situations but thats just me!

Good luck with ur pregnancies and hope all goes well with the birth! X

"Firstly congrats!

Secondly how do people think ur putting the baby at risk from havin sex?

I'm pregnant too, I've though long and hard about swinging and as long as the person involved knows and all r happy within the situation y does it matter?

I'm not saying it is right or wrong as I don't think that's for any one of us to say! But there's no harm in having sex while pregnant! Unless u have complications and have been told not to or your waters have gone!

I personally wouldn't do group sex or gang bang situations but thats just me!

Good luck with ur pregnancies and hope all goes well with the birth! X"

maybe you could investigate the complications that could stem from STi's during birth (and obviously, you have been around the block often enough to know condoms arent 100% safe).

that would answer your own question.

» Add a new message to this topic