FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sexy man?

Sexy man?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think that it's quite unfair that women get to dress up in a variety of things and look sexy! Stockings, underwear, tight dress etc. Where men don't really have this option (well most men ha) What is sexy for a man to wear? Suit, jeans and boxers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think that it's quite unfair that women get to dress up in a variety of things and look sexy! Stockings, underwear, tight dress etc. Where men don't really have this option (well most men ha) What is sexy for a man to wear? Suit, jeans and boxers? "

You can wear stockings if you want

A tiger onesie! Sends the women wild!

"I think that it's quite unfair that women get to dress up in a variety of things and look sexy! Stockings, underwear, tight dress etc. Where men don't really have this option (well most men ha) What is sexy for a man to wear? Suit, jeans and boxers?

You can wear stockings if you want"

Now I have your permission I'm off to Ann Summers to get some of those bad boys

Take some pics sweetie

"I think that it's quite unfair that women get to dress up in a variety of things and look sexy! Stockings, underwear, tight dress etc. Where men don't really have this option (well most men ha) What is sexy for a man to wear? Suit, jeans and boxers?

Now I have your permission I'm off to Ann Summers to get some of those bad boys"

Send me a pic when you have them on

He he

"Take some pics sweetie"

Only because its you

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Take some pics sweetie

Only because its you"

Hey Tattoo, I think you should put a Halloween avatar up with you dressed in st

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Take some pics sweetie

Only because its you

Hey Tattoo, I think you should put a Halloween avatar up with you dressed in st"

sorry about that. Zombie attack

Stockings and suspenders

"Take some pics sweetie

Only because its you"

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Well I don't know.... I've been told I look good in a bikini.

Hahahaha, joking!

"Take some pics sweetie

Only because its you

Hey Tattoo, I think you should put a Halloween avatar up with you dressed in st

sorry about that. Zombie attack

Stockings and suspenders "

So many requests so little time?

skinny jeans if your fit.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

I love my fella to dress up in his naughty waiters outfit. He's got an arse to die for! *drools*

Nothing beats a man in a well fitted suit x

A good tux... Very classy!

Looking at your avatar you look rather sexy in the buff! But I do like a man in a crisp white shirt and smart suit, or a well fitted pair of jeans and t-shirt.

Now I have your permission I'm off to Ann Summers to get some of those bad boys"

forget anne summers, Asda or poundland are best, cause they will get ripped off very quickly x

"I think that it's quite unfair that women get to dress up in a variety of things and look sexy! Stockings, underwear, tight dress etc. Where men don't really have this option (well most men ha) What is sexy for a man to wear? Suit, jeans and boxers? "

you cant improve on perfection

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Nothing beats a man in a well fitted suit x"

I think this is something really, really overlooked by single guys when doing their profile pics. A lot of peeps like to have a social meet first and a pic showing you looking great in a suit, or just smart casual clothing has got to be better than 3 more pics of a Sky remote. At least it helps people see what you'd look like on a social and convince them you won't show up in a string vest or anything.....

Tina, who tries to dress sexily, but wouldn't advise anyone else to copy her look

A womans immediate attractiveness tends to be based upon visual signs of good health, ie full boobs and lips, big eyes, long legs, wide hips, shining hair etc, and 'sexy' womens clothes are designed to accentuate these attributes.

A males sexiness is slightly different, and his visual cues are based upon his strength and capability, meaning broad shoulders, thick, well developed muscles, powerful legs, a square jaw, piercing eyes etc.

A decent pair of jeans, a crisp shirt or even a nice thin sweater, and a well-cut jacket.

*kneetrembler*

not keen on suited and booted men, the look does nothing for me at all

much prefer the scruffy, rough and ready looking man, probably because i'm scruffy, rough and ready myself, most men in a suit would run a mile if they met me

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You can also dress up for fun in different gear to what youd wear to impress on a social meet. Love guys in sports kit, leather, uniforms, bikes gear and more.

I love a soft, cashmere sweater on a man

for a woman, white shell suit and trainers.

for a man, just a splash of lager behind his ears

Suited and booted gets me everytime.

Or what's even better is...

Naked

im an Ann Summers rep and im sure you will look great modelling the cock rings lol

"Looking at your avatar you look rather sexy in the buff! But I do like a man in a crisp white shirt and smart suit, or a well fitted pair of jeans and t-shirt. "

amen to that!

fit young men look good in a track suit.

Stance.

Eye contact.

Good smell.

Confidence/air of authority.

Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

"A womans immediate attractiveness tends to be based upon visual signs of good health, ie full boobs and lips, big eyes, long legs, wide hips, shining hair etc, and 'sexy' womens clothes are designed to accentuate these attributes.

A males sexiness is slightly different, and his visual cues are based upon his strength and capability, meaning broad shoulders, thick, well developed muscles, powerful legs, a square jaw, piercing eyes etc."

Decent assumption!!! But it's more about the clothing than the looks I am making a point about? The selection women have is varied but men are restricted.

"A womans immediate attractiveness tends to be based upon visual signs of good health, ie full boobs and lips, big eyes, long legs, wide hips, shining hair etc, and 'sexy' womens clothes are designed to accentuate these attributes.

A males sexiness is slightly different, and his visual cues are based upon his strength and capability, meaning broad shoulders, thick, well developed muscles, powerful legs, a square jaw, piercing eyes etc.

Decent assumption!!! But it's more about the clothing than the looks I am making a point about? The selection women have is varied but men are restricted. "

clothes doth not a man maketh

Women are no different to men in this regard - they tend (in my experience) to like pictures that leave something to the imagination ..suits play into this well - but then so does underwear and even nakedness if the shot is taken correctly

Well tattoo lover your pics look good to me I've just had a bloody good perv especially love the one in the open white shirt u tease you

You can wear stockings if you want"

Don't you dare!! Lol

Levi's - button thro obviously!

And loose fit linen trousers ala Daniel Craig in one if the bond films !

Women are no different to men in this regard - they tend (in my experience) to like pictures that leave something to the imagination ..suits play into this well - but then so does underwear and even nakedness if the shot is taken correctly "

Above standard pictures, sir. Very appetising. One question: it seems halfway the series you changed skin colour?!?

I like having my coat on lol

Women are no different to men in this regard - they tend (in my experience) to like pictures that leave something to the imagination ..suits play into this well - but then so does underwear and even nakedness if the shot is taken correctly

Above standard pictures, sir. Very appetising. One question: it seems halfway the series you changed skin colour?!? "

Ha ha a mix of shit phone, different lighting and a subbed shop!!! Really need a digital camera

"Well tattoo lover your pics look good to me I've just had a bloody good perv especially love the one in the open white shirt u tease you "

Plenty more to see just need to know the magic word

» Add a new message to this topic