FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Phone chat

Phone chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osweet69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

With all the fake profile on here and by fake we mean men pretending to be couples or single female. Do you think it is unreasonable for us to ask for a girl to girl phone chat before swapping face photos. We would be interested in your views.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not unreasonable. But some gals might want a pic first to see who they are chatting to.

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I never meet anyone without a phone conversation first, if they can't talk on the phone as opposed to a text then .. I'M OUT!

I wouldn't expect a phone chat before pics are swapped, in the scheme of things there needs to be an attraction, so a face pic helps set the scene for a phone chat.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Not unreasonable. But some gals might want a pic first to see who they are chatting to."

Not at all, we meet singles alone and we keep the same rules, always have a phone chat just to make sure.

There are far too many single men on here willing to veri for a naked pic!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's not unreasonable. My only problem is that I don't tend to give my number out. I'd be worried about getting d*unken calls at silly times of the night asking if I'm free.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Personally I wouldnt talk on the phone without seeing a face pic first - wouldnt give out my number unless there was some sort of attraction.

But if thats what works for you then thats a perfectly good way to play it.

[Removed by poster at 31/10/13 19:13:23]

Ideally you should have a cheap pay as you go phone for swinging, adult fun, and keep your sex life away from your family life.

portsmouth

"It's not unreasonable. My only problem is that I don't tend to give my number out. I'd be worried about getting d*unken calls at silly times of the night asking if I'm free. "
We have a play phone that we use so we are more than willing to send are number out.

I swap pics first. If they are still interested I always do fem phone chat before a meet. I have a separate phone that I only turn on when I'm expecting a call or text. No night time surprises.

I think a phone chat helps break the ice a bit before the meet

portsmouth

"Personally I wouldnt talk on the phone without seeing a face pic first - wouldnt give out my number unless there was some sort of attraction.

But if thats what works for you then thats a perfectly good way to play it."

What the phone call is for is to prove that there is a woman in the said couple/fem because you can get a face pic from anywhere but it is quite hard for a man to sound like a woman

It's not at all unreasonable!

Till now I have never spoken to anyone on the phone before a first (social) meet.

I do tend to ask about the level of helium in their voices, because of my strong allergy for Joe Pasquale-like noises.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Personally I wouldnt talk on the phone without seeing a face pic first - wouldnt give out my number unless there was some sort of attraction.

But if thats what works for you then thats a perfectly good way to play it.What the phone call is for is to prove that there is a woman in the said couple/fem because you can get a face pic from anywhere but it is quite hard for a man to sound like a woman "

I agree and I always talk on the phone before I meet. But Id want to see a face pic before I bothered getting as far as chatting on the phone. Thats what works for me.

By *inky and PertyCouple  over a year ago

enfield

[Removed by poster at 31/10/13 19:31:30]

But if thats what works for you then thats a perfectly good way to play it.What the phone call is for is to prove that there is a woman in the said couple/fem because you can get a face pic from anywhere but it is quite hard for a man to sound like a woman "

I once had a phone chat and I'm sure it was a bloke pretending to be a woman. It was really weird. I didn't meet them.

By *inky and PertyCouple  over a year ago

enfield

There seem to be loads of fakers on here, so cam 1st then phone chat too clarify genuine, then get no response to a meet even though they said they would meet lol

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

We ask for their numbers , so we all can chat together , amazing how many block you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic