FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > looks

looks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all just wondering your thoughts and advice on things. we admit we are no oil paintings but what we dont get on here is why some people on here delete you straight away or even block you when they are no oil paintings themselves. we have loads of fun but i think some people are looking for something in swinging maybe they wont find. my missus is a big woman but she still gets lots of attention what do u think life is too short to be rude about things love mark and sheilaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't let it get to you guys ... Good luck and have fun xx

You are honest and you have smiles on your faces. That puts you ahead of lots of people I reckon.

"You are honest and you have smiles on your faces. That puts you ahead of lots of people I reckon."

Thats a lovely reply,and he is right too x

"hi all just wondering your thoughts and advice on things. we admit we are no oil paintings but what we dont get on here is why some people on here delete you straight away or even block you when they are no oil paintings themselves. we have loads of fun but i think some people are looking for something in swinging maybe they wont find. my missus is a big woman but she still gets lots of attention what do u think life is too short to be rude about things love mark and sheilaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Don't let it worry toy, if you look around the forums, you will see this question is asked many times in many ways, not always about how they feel they look, but in many guises.

People ignore, delete and block all the time, for all kinds of reasons.

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

There is no excuse for rudeness on basis of looks or anything else but don't take offence at being deleted or blocked as some people do this to manage their preferences and don't intend to be rude.

dont worry about it!! Better deleted and blocked than told to go and sit in the ugly corner lol!!!

i dont think there will be many here who would win a prize in a modelling contest just a lot who seem to think they could!

happy swingin and go forth and enjoy the ones who you do meet xx

to be honest those that behave that way do you a favour - you learn really quickly that they are rude and ignorant and not the sort you would want to meet!

all that learnt without having to go and have a drink with them - i would say thank you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi thanks forthe reply tried to email you but yours is blocked dont know why love mark and sheilaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If people were more specific on their profiles about the type they wanted to meet,then it wouldn't waste the time of people who didn't fit their criteria mailing them.

All they have to do is state what their preferances are.....simple.

However, if people reply to such a profile, knowing they don't meet the requirements on it, they shouldn't be surprised if they get no response.

On the rare occasion that we mail anyone with a view to meet,it'll only be someone we share a lot in common with and we'll hopefuly be what they're looking for.

We've noticed though,by looking at loads of profiles and the varifications for them, that like often attracts like.

It probably all comes down to comfort zones as well as attraction.

XXXX

[Removed by poster at 07/03/10 09:41:19]

Why would you assume you're blocked because you're "no oil painting" or your other half is a "big woman?"

People are blocked for a variety of reasons: I block married, short, Dom, bi men and couples from contacting me more than once as they are not what I'm looking for.

For me it's as simple as that!

hi you should not let it worry you both people are shallow by nature and to be honest the bigger the lady the more fun you have as for me i have no top teeth but guys and woman find me giving them oral a thrill plus thin females are just hungry?lol

Forum Mod

Now this really gets on my nerves

If you like the larger lady then cool but don't put the slimmer ones down with comments,I doubt if you would ever say larger ladies must stuff their faces all day so why make comments about slimmer ones

To the OP as someone said a smile goes a long way regardless of looks so you just carry on having as much fun with the happy smiley people as you can xx

» Add a new message to this topic