FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > can anyone help

can anyone help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if someone had another person attempt to hack into their profile........does fab remove the profile for safety reasons? we have had this told to us, and even though i am not too clever where computers are concerned, didnt sound quite right to me........... does anyone know if this is so or not? cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"if someone had another person attempt to hack into their profile........does fab remove the profile for safety reasons? we have had this told to us, and even though i am not too clever where computers are concerned, didnt sound quite right to me........... does anyone know if this is so or not? cheers "
no they dont but they are very good at helping when mine was hacked, nothing was too much trouble

ty for letting me know how it works...... i didnt think they would remove......didnt sound right to mea as i said when i was told thats what had happened . cheers xxxx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"ty for letting me know how it works...... i didnt think they would remove......didnt sound right to mea as i said when i was told thats what had happened . cheers xxxx "
anytime, people need to be aware that its such an invasion of privacy xx

yes sure....... xx

» Add a new message to this topic