FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single male

Single male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haven767 OP   Man  over a year ago

plymouth

A simple question is why do profiles state they would like to meet single males but never reply to them!! People/Cpl say that single males are time wasters, when infact it could be said that profiles that state they want to meet single males but never reply are the actual time wasters!!!

No wonder genuine CPl get bombarded with repetitive request from the same single male time and time again. Be polite and just say no thanks!

I feel that single males are getting frustrated (Not sexually) but with the not knowing or getting no responses!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A simple question is why do profiles state they would like to meet single males but never reply to them!! People/Cpl say that single males are time wasters, when infact it could be said that profiles that state they want to meet single males but never reply are the actual time wasters!!!

No wonder genuine CPl get bombarded with repetitive request from the same single male time and time again. Be polite and just say no thanks!

I feel that single males are getting frustrated (Not sexually) but with the not knowing or getting no responses!! "

Because they dont have to reply and maybe you are not what they are looking for.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There are so many threads asking the same sort of question, and some started today.

The simple answer is.......it isn't compulsory to answer mails, and getting wound up over it will only make your life miserable on here.

plymouth

I understand that people do not have to answer any email sent to them. but I hear a lot of talk about single men who are time wasters when in fact I think there are a lot of single males who are not!!

x

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

'infact it could be said that profiles that state they want to meet single males but never reply are the actual time wasters!!!'

They are not wasting their own time replying and not wasting your time making you read a negative reply. No reply=no thanks

Come waste time in the forums- its more fun!

"I understand that people do not have to answer any email sent to them. but I hear a lot of talk about single men who are time wasters when in fact I think there are a lot of single males who are not!!

x"

Its not timewasting not replying to an email,after all it was you choice to send it.

Some people get loads of emails of guys and dont have the time to reply to all emails.

By *wsometwosomeCouple  over a year ago

its a village

Obviously certain single male is not getting the message or is he so desperate that he has to pester said couple with lots of mails. Has certain male thought about the fact that couples got a life to get on with that doesnt revolve around Fab 24/7 . Bearing that in mind he might have his answer.

nuneaton

"I understand that people do not have to answer any email sent to them. but I hear a lot of talk about single men who are time wasters when in fact I think there are a lot of single males who are not!!

x"

I think of time wasters as people who arrange to meet then do not turn up.

Messaging, chatting and camming etc and then deciding not to meet is not time wasting its simply a process of getting to know whether you would want to meet that person IMO. Would you think of that as time wasting if you think not replying to a message is?

Just because they don't answer you doesn't mean they don't answer all single males. And no reply means no thanks, simple as...

plymouth

Sorry that i have stirred up such a hornets nest amongst you lot, but i just thought it nice to reply with no thanks than nothing!

By *ord and ladyCouple  over a year ago

around Glasgow

"A simple question is why do profiles state they would like to meet single males but never reply to them!! People/Cpl say that single males are time wasters, when infact it could be said that profiles that state they want to meet single males but never reply are the actual time wasters!!!

I feel that single males are getting frustrated (Not sexually) but with the not knowing or getting no responses!! "

the minute a single guy just like yourself cant accomm alarm bells ring

"Sorry that i have stirred up such a hornets nest amongst you lot, but i just thought it nice to reply with no thanks than nothing!"

Thats fair enough and some may agree with you, but also you have to realise that they get alot of response. Was speaking to someone on msn the other day, she had been off the site 4 days, when she logged on there were nearly 200 messages for her. Can you imagine having to trawl through that every 4 days?!

"Sorry that i have stirred up such a hornets nest amongst you lot, but i just thought it nice to reply with no thanks than nothing!"

Last night i replied,thanks but no thanks,then i got a nasty email back,ended up blocking the guy,that is why some pople dont reply saves a lot of hassle..

Take peoples advice,if you dont get a reply it means no and move on to the next profile.

Last night i replied,thanks but no thanks,then i got a nasty email back,ended up blocking the guy,that is why some pople dont reply saves a lot of hassle..

Take peoples advice,if you dont get a reply it means no and move on to the next profile.

plymouth

Fair point,

Oooops sorry,didnt mean to post same massage so many times x

"Oooops sorry,didnt mean to post same massage so many times x"

...and you could have spent all that time replying thrice to get on with saying no thanks to people!

"Oooops sorry,didnt mean to post same massage so many times x

...and you could have spent all that time replying thrice to get on with saying no thanks to people! "

Lol... I was having a blonde moment then

nuneaton

...and you could have spent all that time replying thrice to get on with saying no thanks to people!

Lol... I was having a blonde moment then "

Careful hun! Blonde moment?? Lots of blondes on here how are going to jump on you now and not in a good way!

Take a look here, the reverse of your problem has been posted..... http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/22021

Lol... I was having a blonde moment then

Careful hun! Blonde moment?? Lots of blondes on here how are going to jump on you now and not in a good way!"

Wish I'd made that comment now

In short, some couples and single females get a lot of messages each day.

It would be nice if everyone replied to every message (initial message at least), but it would also be nice is when a reply stating no thank you is sent, then the hint is taken, and not followed by several messages asking why, or saying I can play it this way or that, and with no abuse too. Unfortunately this isn't the case, so some choose to ignore messages they have no interest in, also some ignore those that appear to have not read their profile properly as they don't feel they deserve a reply if that person has not read their profile in the first place.

Everyone s different just like in society generally.

Don't let it bother you, this is supposed to be fun, but to have fun we have to take the rough with the smooth.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

As a swingle guy speaking........build a bridge and get over it. I have sent loads of messages and had no replies and a few no thanks. To the no thanks I say Gutted but thx for the reply. To the no answers I respect that they maybe swamped with offers and I havn't hit the right button so to speak. But when the answer is Positive WAY HEY, make hay while you can

plymouth

Thanks for the advice I tend to agree now i have read all the post's

» Add a new message to this topic