FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not having much luck

Not having much luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi this my first post. I am not having much luck since i joined and often i dont seem to get a reply to my messages. where am i going wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You need patience

Welcome to the forums. There are lots of threads giving tips on how to have a bit more success on the site, have anose through them and see if any will suit you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you've only been on 6 weeks and had a meet already, thats better than a lot of men do on here

If you joined thinking women would be tripping over themselves to meet you and you'd be fighting them off with a base ball bat, your soon to find out swinging isnt like that, unless your me of course lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS......if you put the word "advice" in the forum search, lots of threads will turn up for you.

perseverance dude as there's so many guys compared to single gals and couples....,,they can obviously pick and choose. They also get so many messages that it's not feasable for them to answer everyone. It can be depressing lol when you do get a message back even thanks but no thanks brightens your day pmsl. Be yourself, keep trying, be prepared to travel outside your locality......hope that helps, herels me speaking like a veteran lol........

As already mentioned by the others, you have had one meet in 6 weeks, and that is good going for a single gent who cannot accommodate IMHO!

Have patience and don't give up!

Patience ... and give it time just like everyone else says. Well worded messages and take rejection on the chin

Hark at me fountain of all knowledge this morning

Perhaps you could include in your profile the reason why you cannot accommodate, as not being able to accommodate is often associated with someone who is playing away, which is frowned upon by a lot of peeps on here.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Perhaps you could include in your profile the reason why you cannot accommodate, as not being able to accommodate is often associated with someone who is playing away, which is frowned upon by a lot of peeps on here. "

But not by all people.

well hes not going to admit hes married now he knows we all going to frown at him is he?! lmao

seems another misconception......i'm single and will accomodate....but live in a house share so normally don't out of respect for everyone.

"But not by all people."

Indeed! Just hope the thread does not decend into chaos again!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

My other half wouldn't have been able to accomodate when we first met. He wasn't married, but also didn't have his own place.

There are lots of reasons why people can't accomodate, but for me, unless you are going to meet that person it isn't anyone else's business.

Obviously it will ring alarm bells with people and those people normally stay away from such profiles, but for others they like to give the benefit of the doubt.

im single and i dont accommodate, reason being, im a single woman and i dont think its safe hading out my address to you nutters lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"But not by all people.

Indeed! Just hope the thread does not decend into chaos again! "

Exactly..as soon as someone mentions anything to do with married men it normally does.

"im single and i dont accommodate, reason being, im a single woman and i dont think its safe hading out my address to you nutters lol"

Wise move for single ladies!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for the advice and i will take your comments on board.

More pictures and keep mailing people

By *eppoch1970Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would keep your self-respect. If you get a bit "down" & try too hard, you could get into the merry-go-round of desperate dating. Logging on the site many times a day, sending messages to anyone "vaguely" suitable etc, then when you get few or no replys feel bad about it, then wonder what is wrong with you yadda yadda. & if you do get a reply it gives you a quick lift.

I suggest not putting much mental, emotional energy into this or any dating or sex website. They just are not worth it. Better meeting up with people from and in the "real" world rather than folk off the internet. That is my experience over the last 10years of using the internet, and being badly messed around by a few I met online.

» Add a new message to this topic