FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Most people at once...perfect number?

Most people at once...perfect number?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As newbies to the scene after our first visit to a swingers club we experienced a mff threesome, fingers crossed very soon will be experiencing mmff (thanks guys x) but what is the largest group you guys have been involved in and what do people call the perfect number...I know the experience that I had means i'll never again use the phrase three is a crowd lol.

Off on a serious shopping spree so hope to read your replies later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

well, we've done 3 some MMF, and 4 some, and both had elements that were easier or more satisfying than the other... I (male) would at this stage worry slightly about 'looking after' my wife in a much larger group, as we like to remain in touching distance, but we both fancy 3 or more plus us two at some point.

I love my wife too much to play without her closely involved, as both of us get off on watching each other with additional playmates, and so I suspect a full orgy may be too much for us at this point, but hey, variety is the spice of life, and we'll keep an open mind.

i reckon if all parties are having fun, and no one's being left out, then that's the perfect number for that moment and time.

Oh, and we're looking forward to our next sessions!

M & A xx

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Over the years we've tried everything from both sorts of 3some to big groups, but much prefer MFMF 4somes as we both love to watch the other one fucking and we can all fit on one bed nicely. We find the more people you have the more intense things get and that's fun too now and again. We can both look after ourselves and occasionally have to go looking for eachother at the end of the fun.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Was lucky enought to be treated to a 4sum where I was the only male..... have to say it still puts a huge smile on my face!!!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

most I had was me and 8 marines, but I am a greedy cow (and it was a one off)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hmm 4 i tink knowingly , however been times where been 16 shagging in a room but we were all doing our own thing lol so dont know if that counts , oh well thinking about 16 plus the women so emm i dont know going to guess about 30 something wasnt really looking about lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hmm thanks for sharing there I definitely like the idea of all being able to fit onto one bed.. hadn't considered the logistics when I posted lol.

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

On a regular basis as a couple you will prob be best as a 3 or 4some.

But to dabble in a bigger group is lots of fun

Best "group" i had was at a club - so a HUGE big bed and about 16 of us all piled in the room and got it on.

Very sexy and good fun. xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"On a regular basis as a couple you will prob be best as a 3 or 4some.

But to dabble in a bigger group is lots of fun

Best "group" i had was at a club - so a HUGE big bed and about 16 of us all piled in the room and got it on.

Very sexy and good fun. xxx"

Again at a club..group of 10..yum..yum..last but one Coffee & Cream night...what a blast..!!

» Add a new message to this topic