FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > pregnant women

pregnant women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

think i just found my fetish lol.....maybe after having four kids i should have worked it out before......just seen an amazingly sexy pregnant woman whilst at work got an instant reaction you could say....

Yes she was very attractive anyway but something about the aura and presence as well......or is it an animal male female thing that we are attracted to fertility.....who knows.....anyone else or am i plain weird?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope not just u - four littlies here too and lets just say wait gets rather excited when I announce there's another on the way and I don't think it's cos he likes changing nappies

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol who can blame him

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

I (male half) find pregnant ladies very attractive too, but in a slightly protective way... not to say I wouldn't want to bonk them, I would, but sadly my first wife and mother of my kids pulled down the shutters as soon as she found she was carrying, sigh.

ive got to say it does nothing for me. its actually a turn off for me.

iv heard about it and i wouldnt say its weird no , just doesnt do it for me personally , maybe it was the 2 kids i got that put me off it lol and the mentalness of the mrs at the time who seemed to bite me head off for not asking permission to fart three weeks in advance lol but nah mate wouldnt say your weird plenty other bizzare fetishes out there , different strokes different folks

» Add a new message to this topic