FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Give us a break-this couple realy take the biscuit!

Give us a break-this couple realy take the biscuit!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riapus4u OP   Man  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

Had a message from a couple this morning who appeared to be interested in me. Nice, I thought I might be getting somewhere at long last.

Anyway, our profiles matched ok & then I get a message: " have you had many encounters?", to which I answered: "yes I have had many both in the uk & europe where I used to do alot of work".

Back comes the answer which basicly said, " your not verified, no thanks".

Oh well I thought, another soul destroying rejection!!.

Then I look at their profile again, and get this!!!, they have been on the site only 3DAYS & got verified themselves only LAST NIGHT!!!, Talk about arrogance!!.

I wish some people would give us guys a break.

Rant over, moveon, It's a lovely sunny day-better go and cut the lawn.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

how very dare you not be verified?????

you wouldn't go and see a film without reading the reviews first would you now???

hehe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Had a message from a couple this morning who appeared to be interested in me. Nice, I thought I might be getting somewhere at long last.

Anyway, our profiles matched ok & then I get a message: " have you had many encounters?", to which I answered: "yes I have had many both in the uk & europe where I used to do alot of work".

Then I look at their profile again, and get this!!!, they have been on the site only 3DAYS & got verified themselves only LAST NIGHT!!!, Talk about arrogance!!.

Rant over, moveon, It's a lovely sunny day-better go and cut the lawn. "

Like your honesty!

Don't give up -heaps of nice couples on here... xx

Just a thought, but it's possible they are returning members.

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Just a thought, but it's possible they are returning members."

Possibly, but very arrogant ones & most returning people say so in their profiles.

Sounds like they think now they been verified they can call the shots... They not worth knowing x

"Just a thought, but it's possible they are returning members."

True, although wondered if it sounded a touch judgemental? Its the old question of number of previous meets and associated risks? Or am I reading something into this?

Charlestown, Cornwall

"how very dare you not be verified?????

you wouldn't go and see a film without reading the reviews first would you now???

hehe "

Cheeky minx!!.

Yea right, but ask yourself this, 'did the chicken come before the egg or the egg before the chicken?'.

I just love your nip piercings

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Sounds like they think now they been verified they can call the shots... They not worth knowing x"

My very thoughts!!.

evesham

"how very dare you not be verified?????

hehe

Cheeky minx!!.

Yea right, but ask yourself this, 'did the chicken come before the egg or the egg before the chicken?'.

I just love your nip piercings "

who cares as long as they both came

and i like it to - lots of fun

why did they message you in first place if they didnt want none verified people?!!!

Hopefully people like this will disappear up their own arseholes before too long.

"Hopefully people like this will disappear up their own arseholes before too long."

Sadly a lot of people to think they can treat single guys like dirt on swing sites.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I would smile and move on. Don't dwell on it as they are only one of many on here. Some don't meet unverified but it can be a joke as i have been told one couple verified them self from their single profile which i hooted at. Pinch of salt time i guess

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

we're new enough to have only been meet-verified last week, but were'nt fixated on seeking verified playmates before then or in the future. Like you say, chicken or egg?

A good profile, appropriate pics and polite, well worded messages and phone contact are what we use to decide who we want to meet. Oh, and a lack of arrogance, so I guess you could say you've had a lucky escape.

Keep smiling, and move on.

"

Sadly a lot of people to think they can treat single guys like dirt on swing sites.

"

Tell me about it, as a shortarse, bi single guy, with a bit of a belly, who smokes and can't accomodate, I'm officialy the lowest of the low!

But I don't let the buggers grind me down, its their loss because I'm absolutely amazing!!

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Hopefully people like this will disappear up their own arseholes before too long."

I'll second that, motion carried!.

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Hopefully people like this will disappear up their own arseholes before too long.

"

I think we've got that message loud and clear.

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Well if they want to meet verified people they should use the appropriate filters simples lol

Wouldn’t say they were arrogant unless your not telling us something, there’s loads of people on here that wont meet unverified people, their loss we say, we’d happily meet unverified people and have done, although if the unverified person said they have met loads of people then we’d then become wary as to why they haven’t got a verification of any sort, so we think it might be when you told them you’d had many meets, that may have got them thinking, then why hasn’t he been verified? Like we said we’d happily meet unverified people, we all have to start somewhere, but if they told us they’ve had many meets, rightly or wrongly, it would ring alarm bells, Only they can answer that one and even if they see this post we doubt they will.

Just to add, you have to also remember there are two people in a couple, and most of the time only one might be present when communicating, just because you take the fancy of one half, the other half might decide nope not for us.

Dont let it get you down, people change there minds often, and will make all sorts of excuses rather than be blunt.

Good luck!

By *edro71Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

similar thing happened to me. Exchange some messages with a new couple and things were looking good. They sent me a friend request which i accepted. Then they blocked me without explanation lol.

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Wouldn’t say they were arrogant unless your not telling us something, there’s loads of people on here that wont meet unverified people, their loss we say, we’d happily meet unverified people and have done, although if the unverified person said they have met loads of people then we’d then become wary as to why they haven’t got a verification of any sort, so we think it might be when you told them you’d had many meets, that may have got them thinking, then why hasn’t he been verified? Like we said we’d happily meet unverified people, we all have to start somewhere, but if they told us they’ve had many meets, rightly or wrongly, it would ring alarm bells, Only they can answer that one and even if they see this post we doubt they will.

Just to add, you have to also remember there are two people in a couple, and most of the time only one might be present when communicating, just because you take the fancy of one half, the other half might decide nope not for us.

Dont let it get you down, people change there minds often, and will make all sorts of excuses rather than be blunt.

Good luck!

"

Thanks for the good advice & wishes, & no, I am not hiding anything, but it is realy gauling that a couple who only joined 3 days ago & only got verified last night for heavans sake can today take the 'moral' high ground, they were un-verified yesterday afternoon!!.

Now I come to think of it, it was the male of the couple who dug the dirt.

Penis envy perhaps,lol.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Wouldn’t say they were arrogant unless your not telling us something, there’s loads of people on here that wont meet unverified people, their loss we say, we’d happily meet unverified people and have done, although if the unverified person said they have met loads of people then we’d then become wary as to why they haven’t got a verification of any sort, so we think it might be when you told them you’d had many meets, that may have got them thinking, then why hasn’t he been verified? Like we said we’d happily meet unverified people, we all have to start somewhere, but if they told us they’ve had many meets, rightly or wrongly, it would ring alarm bells, Only they can answer that one and even if they see this post we doubt they will.

Good luck!

Thanks for the good advice & wishes, & no, I am not hiding anything, but it is realy gauling that a couple who only joined 3 days ago & only got verified last night for heavans sake can today take the 'moral' high ground, they were un-verified yesterday afternoon!!.

Penis envy perhaps,lol. "

Could be but you have to smile at the cheek don't you lol. I would have messaged back thanking them for being so helpful them being such old hands here

Charlestown, Cornwall

Good luck!

Penis envy perhaps,lol.

Could be but you have to smile at the cheek don't you lol. I would have messaged back thanking them for being so helpful them being such old hands here "

, Never thought of that, nice one!.

"Just a thought, but it's possible they are returning members.

Possibly, but very arrogant ones & most returning people say so in their profiles."

Also possible they may not want to make a song and dance about returning, they may be avoiding someone, or have left under a cloud of some sort.

Charlestown, Cornwall

"

Tell me about it, as a shortarse, bi single guy, with a bit of a belly, who smokes and can't accomodate, I'm officialy the lowest of the low!

But I don't let the buggers grind me down, its their loss because I'm absolutely amazing!!

"

I thought the lowest of the low on here is all single males!!,lol.

Anyway, you have at least got over that hurdle of getting an actual meet, lucky bugger.

I agree, "Do'nt let the buggers grind you down", that is my motto too, and I'm also realy amazing as well,lol.

"

I thought the lowest of the low on here is all single males!!,lol.

Anyway, you have at least got over that hurdle of getting an actual meet, lucky bugger.

I agree, "Do'nt let the buggers grind you down", that is my motto too, and I'm also realy amazing as well,lol."

Presume you're refering to my verified meet, only keep one at a time on here, don't want to show off!

It was all down to my charm, wit and sophistication!

Either that or there was a severe shortage of available blokes in the Fylde area that weekend!

Charlestown, Cornwall

Nice one Dr Tongue

"Do'nt let the buggers grind you down",

or as one of my pals who fancies himself as a latin scholar always says "Illegitimis non carborundudum", which says much the same thing in schoolboy latin.

"Nice one Dr Tongue

or as one of my pals who fancies himself as a latin scholar always says "Illegitimis non carborundudum", which says much the same thing in schoolboy latin.

"

or degustibus non est disputandum pmsl...

Agree, you single buggers, I mean guys, sometimes get such a hard deal. It is , sadly, often based on negative experience people have had with other people and then transferring that experience onto the next person whom they think will be different. But just because one person treated you in a particular way (badly) on one occasion, this has no bearing on the next person in a different scenario,

We take people at face value. Yeah sometimes one ends up disappointed but most of the time it is great to retain that genuine belief in people.

End of Sermon lol

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Nice one Dr Tongue

Agree, you single buggers, I mean guys, sometimes get such a hard deal. It is , sadly, often based on negative experience people have had with other people and then transferring that experience onto the next person whom they think will be different. But just because one person treated you in a particular way (badly) on one occasion, this has no bearing on the next person in a different scenario,

We take people at face value. Yeah sometimes one ends up disappointed but most of the time it is great to retain that genuine belief in people.

End of Sermon lol

"

"you can not talk about personal taste", Ceasar I think????.

Thanks for the support, it is much appreciated. One thing I have noticed is that some of the usual knockers of single guys have been rather quite in this thread.

evesham

"Nice one Dr Tongue

End of Sermon lol

"

i would just like to second this - you have to take people at face value i think, not tar everyone with one dickheads brush

luckily i have not had too many let downs or no shows but when i have i just send a message telling them what i think of them then delete, block and move on - there are tons of nice genuine single guys on here

Charlestown, Cornwall

Thanks eveshamgal for your support, it is also much appreciated.

Like I said, I love those nip piercings-I would love to nibble & flick them around with my tongue!!.

By *ord and ladyCouple  over a year ago

around Glasgow

"Hopefully people like this will disappear up their own arseholes before too long.

"

and vice versa

"Thanks for the support, it is much appreciated. One thing I have noticed is that some of the usual knockers of single guys have been rather quite in this thread. "

Its like a wee gang of chavs or neds as you call them here. With their gang they are all bravado and fearless, on their own they hide

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Thanks for the support, it is much appreciated. One thing I have noticed is that some of the usual knockers of single guys have been rather quite in this thread.

Its like a wee gang of chavs or neds as you call them here. With their gang they are all bravado and fearless, on their own they hide "

Thanks mate, my thoughts entirely-funny that is'nt it?.

"Had a message from a couple this morning who appeared to be interested in me. Nice, I thought I might be getting somewhere at long last.

Rant over, moveon, It's a lovely sunny day-better go and cut the lawn. "

how are we ever going to get verified then unless someone takes a chance with someone who isn't verified. Someone took a chance with them once. just keep smiling and trying

Charlestown, Cornwall

Yes Doog, you are entirely right-it gets a bit depressing at times does'nt it?.

As you say, keep smiling and trying.

Charlestown, Cornwall

Thanks folks for your mainly possitive replies, its good that not all of you think us single/unverified guys are the pits.

One member (thank you), did point out to me in a pm that a phrase I had in my profile (now removed):

"from my profile due to abuse by other members"

might be putting people off. That phrase actualy reffered to very inapropriate pm's from single/gay/tv's members.

Personally I think too much emphasis is given to verifications.

What other people think about someone is of no interest to me: the initial message is!

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Personally I think too much emphasis is given to verifications.

What other people think about someone is of no interest to me: the initial message is! "

Well Sassy, I wish more members had the same attitude as you, you are a breath of fresh air on this lovely sunny morning.

» Add a new message to this topic