FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clubs or Private meets ??

Clubs or Private meets ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Posted by him

Which do you guys and girls prefer and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chameleons every time sorry guys getting withdrawals

I love both.

Chams is unfortunately quite a trek but I go there about every month or so and love it. I know there are clubs which are closer to me but I LOVE chams and don't think I'll ever stray

Inbetween times some very sexy meets both alone and with my swing partner are most welcome.

"Posted by him

Which do you guys and girls prefer and why? "

Love Liberty and , more recently Abfabs

"Posted by him

Love Liberty and , more recently Abfabs "

Sorry only answered half the question - love parties, too... been to quite a few lately and all great, loads of really nice swingers. Parties were lovely for quite different reasons

"Posted by him

Sorry only answered half the question - love parties, too... been to quite a few lately and all great, loads of really nice swingers. Parties were lovely for quite different reasons "

Thats a big part of the question Why for different reasons???? What are the reasons??

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We prefer arranging meets at clubs, neutral ground, able to play at once. And if the arranged meet does not turn up always some folks to play with.

Usually just do private meets these days with folks we have already met, be it at a club or a social.

John & Shel

Totally buzz off the atmosphere never known a place like it and after a hard night fucking nothing better than the jacuzzi my idea of bliss.

"Posted by him

Sorry only answered half the question - love parties, too... been to quite a few lately and all great, loads of really nice swingers. Parties were lovely for quite different reasons

Thats a big part of the question Why for different reasons???? What are the reasons?? "

Well, been to some parties where people were more interested in chatting, having a drink and a laugh and some played, others did not. The atmosphere was great and time flew with heaps of laughter and fun.

Others (usually smaller ones with say 5 to 8 couples and singles were more sensual, less talking, more action and they were fabulous, too....

We enjoy as they come so to speak and tend to arrive with an open mind as to what the night may bring?

Did I answer your question?

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We prefer private meets, feels much more personal, that is, providing the pair we're meeting haven't fallen out before our arrival!

"We prefer private meets, feels much more personal, that is, providing the pair we're meeting haven't fallen out before our arrival! "

You are right ....We had that once, "he" turned up very merry, she was a bit... stern. Not a good start to the evening and we parted company after a couple more drinks...

private meets but have to meet in neutral grounds first

By *BCBlondeCouple  over a year ago

DURHAM

Clubs are always a lot of fun with the right people in! so love clubs and swingers venues.

But quite partial to the odd private meet to lol xxx

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

we have done both clubs and private meets, dont mind either way, good to go to a club with another couple too, hopefull this will happen in may when heading to infusion!!!

had a few private meets and they have been good, no problems at all. Going to a meet tomorrow night again, with a couple we met the other month.

So ok either way, no preference

Lorraine xxx

"we have done both clubs and private meets, dont mind either way, good to go to a club with another couple too, hopefull this will happen in may when heading to infusion!!!

had a few private meets and they have been good, no problems at all. Going to a meet tomorrow night again, with a couple we met the other month.

So ok either way, no preference

Lorraine xxx

"

Thanks all we have tried the club with good results will let you know our preference after our first private meet which is hopefully soon if all goes well on sunday

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We have only ever done private meets, as we have never been to a club, but another couple is taking us to partners on the 15th of may and we cant wait to see what it is like and if we like it we will give it a go on our own.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

been to Secrets Abfabs and had private meets all were amazing. Clubs if you have an exhibitionist/voyeuristic streak. Private for the more sensual pleasures. never been to a party so don't know how intimate they are.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Chameleons for us tomorrow and probab ly Sunday too

To be honest i like private meets better than club but i use clubs more than private meets, simple because going to a club is just easier than arranging a meet off here

we love chams and for us going to there is much easier than arranging a home meet.love house parties too but we dont see that many advertised these days

for 1st meet we prefer a club (Partners) is safer and if we dont click nobody is disappointed...also if a cpl turns up at a club then you know that they will swing...

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Have done the rounds of the clubs in the past, but found for me they never matched up to clubs abroad.

Since I have been part of an organised party circuit I have found parties to be better then clubs.

Clubs are far easier all round. I can go with a partner, have a great night and leave just when we like.

Clubs for us as well, as has been said, if their is no click, it doesn't matter, have a drink, chat and move on.

Only had one house meet after a social and it was brilliant.

Been to a few house parties they can be great or dire we are going to one on the 15th May and we are really looking forward to that, if you see us their please say hi.

F&V

x

"Have done the rounds of the clubs in the past, but found for me they never matched up to clubs abroad.

Since I have been part of an organised party circuit I have found parties to be better then clubs."

Agreed, and it is that scenario where you choose whether or not and how to spend the evening. There is an atmosphere of friendship and above all a sense of trust that clearly you would not find in a club, no matter how upmarket.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We do both and have to admit that we love private meets at home - more relaxed and intimate but for pure naughtiness clubs are great! Depends really as both have pros and cons! Z

» Add a new message to this topic