FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guy visiting club for the first time

Single guy visiting club for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

As a single guy i am finding it hard to meet a couple/girl on here which is fine as i understand the reasons.

Can anybody explain how a single guy should go about going along to a club and what it would be like for a newbie guy attending ?

any help or advise appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there as a single girl going to a club can be hard too but i just decided i didn't want to sit at home bored so i went to a club the people were great and very friendly i think you will find the same just give it a go. good luck xx

Forum Mod

I would check with the club you want to go to before hand,some have waiting lists for single men and some like to have an idea of numbers on single guy nights

Im sure I don't need to say this but be respectful,take a no as a no,don't be a pest if people are'nt interested

Try to chat to people and not just sit there waiting for people to approach you,it can be really hard for single guys at clubs too as well as on here but if you're friendly,sociable and respectful then im sure you'll be fine

Good luck

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Firstly have a look through the club lists/reviews on this site and find one that takes your fancy. Click on the links to that site and read the bits about single guys in particular very carefully. You will more than likely have to apply for membership before you can attend. NEVER turn up to any club on spec, you will be dissappointed. One site I know of in particular is so popular that it can happily turn down applications for membership for single males because there`s so many of us about Expect to be charged over the odds for membership and entrance, they just can. See the comment above about membership. If you are successfull and get to a club, make sure you`re clean, well groomed and above all, behave like the gentleman you`re supposed to be. Chat to people, don`t forget to talk to BOTH halves of the couple and don`t touch unless you`re asked.

Quite easy really

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

hi jiveswing and honeypot couple, thanks for taking the trouble to offer advise its much appreciated

Do you know of a good club that might suit a single guy ?

Forum Mod

"hi jiveswing and honeypot couple, thanks for taking the trouble to offer advise its much appreciated

Do you know of a good club that might suit a single guy ?

"

There are some in Birmingham, as bumkin said have a look at the club section (blue bar at the top of the page)and that will link you to clubs and then you can make your choice

Sam- why not have a look on the club section on here for some ideas.

They are all listed down in regional order as you'll have some limits on hoe far you want to travel.

After you do have a look on their websites because it wont be possible for single guys to join all of them. Equally there will be restrictions on which nights you can attend. Its important to check so you arent disappointed.

Good luck with it.

» Add a new message to this topic