FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > swingers

swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we like to think that swingers are honest ppl

but to our amazment we found there is some thieving fookers amung us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear you have met some sticky fingered sods.

I think it is like any group in society. Some are brilliant and honest caring etc and some are just thieving wee bassas.

Hope you get back what was stolen.

S&D

Xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

HI TIM N SUE SAW UR OTHER THREAD REGARDING THIS ISSSUE N SORRY TO HERE UD PUT ON A GD NITE FOR PPL N THIS IS HOW THEY REPAY U......

WHO EVER HAS DONE THIS SHOULD BE HAGING THEIR HEADS IN SHAME AT THE MOMENT ....

JUST GOES TO SHOW U CANT TRUST ANYONE NO MATTER HOW NICE ON THE OUTSIDE THEY R ....

HOPE U HAVE THAT TWANG OF GUILT AND RETURN WHAT EVER U HAVE STOLEN WITH AN APPOLOGY INCLUDED ......

TIM N SUE HOPE U STILL PARTY ON BUT KNOW U WILL HAVE DIFICULTY IN RELAXING WHEN U HAVE ANYONE AT UR HOME IN FUTURE BUT DONT LET THAT STOP UR FUN XXXXX

LUV JACS

XXXXX

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

OMG!! That's way out of order... We have been hosting parties for a number of years and never had anything like that happen. Personally if you know who it is we would suggest reporting it to the police... people like that need to be dealt with, and theft is theft no matter what it was that was taken. We know what a big step it is to open your home to a lot of strangers, and imagine that no matter how many hundreds of good visitors that turn up, one bad apple is going to feel like a violation.

We would urge anyone that knows who stole from these people to let them know, if only to let Tim n Sue make sure that they never ever invite these ungrateful people back into what is at all other times their home.

By *ubybabyCouple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

hi tim sue what can i add to whats been said apart from how gutted you must be feeling right now its a dirty thing theft at any time but to rob your hosts is a low shabby trick xxxx diane

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

Hi tim n sue I was gutted i missed the party but jim told me about what happened. I am more than shocked.. Two of the nicest people who would go out of their way for anyone, and barstewards who have been invited to a party in good faith and do this. Its dispicable to say the least. I hope they feel ashamed of themselves and hope to god no one else meets up with whoever did this.

jan xxxxx

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Sorry to hear about the "THEFT" its doubly shocking that you invite someone into your home and the lowlife repays you in this way.

I have to say cumplaywithme you can trust most ppl it must only be a tiny minority in the swinging you cant trust and fortunately we have not yet come across anyone we wouldnt trust so far, hope you manage to find out who stole the money as their will be a few people from your party feeling bad with suspicion being on everyone not to mention the money you have lost.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"we like to think that swingers are honest ppl

but to our amazment we found there is some thieving fookers amung us "

As i said on your other thread that is just shocking and all i can say to the people who done you wrong ..

What you give out you always get back !!

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

It's sad to say but swingers are no different to anyone else, they suffer from the same failings as the rest of the human race. Some will steal from their own family, my nephew is a light fingered little git who nicked 3 grand from his grandad.

I suggest anyone organising a party at their home lock away anything of value, it won't stop the nosey feckers from prying into places where they're not welcome but it will remove temptation.

It's a real pity there is no naming and shaming allowed, if the culprits are identified they aught to be named IMHO

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

People should have respect for other's peoples property. I have gone through some very hard times but hell stealing off anyone has never even entered my head. I am at a loss for words, to describe how i feel about anyone let along My friends being robbed. Just proves you can NEVER trust anyone.. Its a sad world ...

please report the people and as others say they are out of order to do thatyour hospitlaty in the long run its there loss they have lost the respect of many of the true good peeps on here THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE

By *azmalcCouple  over a year ago

derby

wen we found out we was shocked to say the least thats the lowest of the low wev been to many of tims sues partys and can only respect the the kind welcome they give to all and to treat them like this at no cost to anybody but them the person or persons show respect and return it to b honest wouldent like to b in your shoes if tim finds you and most others would not blame tim . tim sue we love you 4 the way you give pleasure and open your house your a true freinds and we back u up on all wat goes on the scum will b caught and shown 4 wat they r xxxxxx maz malc

i think swingers are no different to any other people, some are honest, others are not

I think in this game you never really get to know people when the only time you ever meet them is in a swinging scenario, you can know people for years and never really know the true them because when we are out we tend to be on our best behaviour.

Sad but true when we strted going to a club together seven years ago we could safely leave our fags on the table knowing they would be there when we got back

I had also been going to the same club for over a year before on my own and found the same thing

However all that changed three years ago and now the fags stay in the locker sad but true

Used to be really convinced that swingers were honest and most are but like life the minority spoil things

Craig x

See if they met us they'd come unstuck as they'd get nicked by mrm ...lalalala lol

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Wiggles has had her stuff stolen constantly at clubs, including- Thigh length boots (size 2 so god knows who they would have fited anyway) zippo lighters, even her handbag!!

» Add a new message to this topic