FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pierced Tongue

Pierced Tongue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does a pierced tongue make a difference when giving a blow job ? I'm thinking of getting one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

yes it does certainly enhance the exsperience for the guy . you just have to keep in mind that it is intense and have to be gentle to begin with . then when they are use to it then the skys the limit hehe !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does a pierced tongue make a difference when giving a blow job ? I'm thinking of getting one "

It makes a difference, just depends on how you use it on what difference it makes.

Personally I prefer without tongue piercing, although Ms Rooney knows what to do with hers.

my tongue been pierced for over 8 years now.

a few guys who have never had the experience with a tongue bar says it feels different xx

Yes it can, he has the scars to prove it, stay away from bars that have sharp edges

"Yes it can, he has the scars to prove it, stay away from bars that have sharp edges "

xx

In my experience so far I have noticed very little if no difference between someone with and someone without, I can barely notice them

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

i didnt feel anything good or bad about it, and iv my tounge done and haven't mad any diff from my performance giving oral

should it make a difference how it feels when giving oral? shouldn't a piercing be for your sake really? i have 8 piercings and each one is for me not for how they feel for anyone else. sorry thats just my personal feelings on it dont wanna offend

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

yeah 100% true, but then some people here oh he/she has what ever done and the dirty thoughts start lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had my tongue pierced but kept swallowing it so left it out, one fuck buddy complained so i told him to fuck of and get his cock pierced then id have it redone lol

By *anzellMan  over a year ago

Essex

I have my tongue pierced and been told its very nice when im licking pussy which I love doing anyway and been told im very good

Xxx

"Does a pierced tongue make a difference when giving a blow job ? I'm thinking of getting one "

Lou has one and it ads that bit extra

By *istress SassyCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I have mine pierced, along with other areas and have been told that it definitely makes a difference. I also have a special vibrating piercing that I can put in if I feel like it / can be bothered

I have my tongue pierced and ive been told on quite a few occasions its makes the bj better

Never really thought about it when i had it done, i had it cause i liked and wanted my tongue piercing so guess the better bj was a extra added bonus lol

"should it make a difference how it feels when giving oral? shouldn't a piercing be for your sake really? i have 8 piercings and each one is for me not for how they feel for anyone else. sorry thats just my personal feelings on it dont wanna offend "

If I do have the it pierced that will be for me just wondering if it has added bonus features thats all....lol

"I had my tongue pierced but kept swallowing it so left it out, one fuck buddy complained so i told him to fuck of and get his cock pierced then id have it redone lol"

lol

"should it make a difference how it feels when giving oral? shouldn't a piercing be for your sake really? i have 8 piercings and each one is for me not for how they feel for anyone else. sorry thats just my personal feelings on it dont wanna offend "

But, if what they want out of it is to be able to give heightened pleasure, and so choose to get it done for that reason, is it still not for the one having it done?.

well, i must having been on the receiving end of a woman with a pierced tongue, i nearly hit the roof in pleasure xx

It doesnt make a difference to me but it does spark flirty conversation, always an ice breaker

Not keen on them tbh. They can hurt a little. Better without for me.

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Had mine done for 4 years and broke some teeth, my OH was upset when dentist said it had to come out as was enjoyable, but i still can do a pretty good job without it

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

If you have a pierced tongue buy a vibrating tiggler then they will notice the difference lol

It can improve the sensations but tongue piercing is very unhygienic unless your anal about antiseptic mouth wash.

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Once the peircing has healed its not more or less hygenic than anything else you care to do with your tongue !!!!

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Tongue piercings aren't unhygenic LOL they are in your mouth for gods sake as long as you brush/rinse your teeth twice daily it will be fine. Like teeth though you can sometimes get plaque build up around the ball.

Now onto the thing that matters it is generally a differant feeling, as it can be a little more intense on more sensitive things but generally I have yet to have complaints about it! =)

"It can improve the sensations but tongue piercing is very unhygienic unless your anal about antiseptic mouth wash."

how is it unhygienic? dont understand that

so long as you brush your teeth, floss and mouth wash regular i cant see why a bar would make a difference, but lets be honest, if you have poor oral hygine its unhygienic tounge bar or not

» Add a new message to this topic