FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What do you think?

What do you think?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well peeps tonight I got a message off a couple asking for pics so sent a few and they liked, they asked for a number but I refused to give it out, however I did say I would do a social first or skype call.

I basically got this as a reply saying I was a player and I don't have a clue about swinging. Followed by a bit more abuse

My question is am I a player for not giving my number out to people I don't know?

Could I of done anything different?

Was I right to stick to my guns?

I'm not desperate to jump into anything rushed for the sake of a fuck, or do people like them really exist that because I'm a single bloke I'll do anything I'm told to get laid, as according to them I'm a player and making excuses.

Thoughts ..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no, you play it exactly how you see fit and feel comfortable doing so.

dont let anyone tell you how you should be doing things.

Stick to your own standards.

Sounds to me that they have no idea how the swinging world works!

Delete and forget...

Are you absolutely sure they were a couple?

But to answer you're questions, no you're not a player, no, you shouldn't have done anything different and yes, you were very right to stick to your guns

I only give my number out to those I've chatted to on here for a while so I trust them and when I know a meet is likely to take place. Only three men on Fab have my number!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks peeps glad Im not alone in what I was thinking was right just needed to get a concensus on if I was over reacting or not

Do what you feel comfortable with and ignore the abuse. I always meet socially first and have had abuse and been called a time waster for it but do I really care, do I want to meet someone with an attitude like that? Certainly not. Genuine people are happy to meet socially and definitely never feel the need to abuse others.

» Add a new message to this topic