FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is this voyeurism?

Is this voyeurism?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unforfi OP   Couple  over a year ago

CHELTENHAM

My fantasy or desire is to watch my partner(m) enjoying another couple or lady, whilst not joining in myself. The thought turns me on greatly, the thing is, how to search for people who would join us in this? Ive read loads of posts where the guy is keen to watch his wife play with another guy, but nothing the other way round.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

I am sure there must be ladies out there that would be more than happy to do this. Good luck with your search though xx

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

well i would guess its voyeurism as you are watching and not participating in a sexual act.

good luck with your search, should think you will be successful on here, just take your time picking someone ideal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am sure there must be ladies out there that would be more than happy to do this. Good luck with your search though xx"

think OP means, fem wants to watch male with another couple, she doesnt want to be involved other than watching. kind of reverse cuckold.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My fantasy or desire is to watch my partner(m) enjoying another couple or lady, whilst not joining in myself. The thought turns me on greatly, the thing is, how to search for people who would join us in this? Ive read loads of posts where the guy is keen to watch his wife play with another guy, but nothing the other way round. "

You may be a Cuckquean. There is some information about it online but it is not as popular as cuckolding.

Watching me play is what MissD loves so we know where you're coming from.

Silk

» Add a new message to this topic