FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mfff

Mfff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know mff is nearly impossible but chatting to a guy who said he had mfff but no verifications from any the ladies on his profile.

Got me wondering tho: has any one actually experienced such a wonderful event or know someone who has? (With verifications to back it up?)

I won't hold my breath haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only in my dreams

You and me both man

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Sort of.

One was N, the second was our regular playmate D and the third was a mysterious Belgian lady who polite asked to join us, said thank you at the end and disappeared, never unfortunately seen again.

Truthfully though it was more about the girls enjoying each other than me servicing them. But believe me if three women decide to play with you all at the same time, resistance is futile!

Haha I wouldn't imagine they heard much complaining!!! Just some moaning lol

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I have, but I dont show all my veri's and I have no control over who shows mine

reverse ganbang is ok, but the bloke needs serious stamina or the ladies really need to be into each other

Is lucky guy on here?? Lol

Have to boast it was my (david's) luck night last night. Photo's are there to prove it unlike whoever the person starting this thread is referring too.

I'll be the guy with a cheshire cats grin for the next few months!! Woo hoo lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Mfff - sounds like a chap hitting his thumb with a hammer and wanting to say something extremely rude, but just remembering in time that his mum is stood next to him.

i would rather not.

takes all my attention keeping the woman i have happy lol.

that said, we would team up to keep another woman happy, but any more than that, way too confusing.

like a kin in a candy store lol

Looking at Venus I'd say u have both hands full already haha

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

My best friend has. His wife, me, and another couple we all played with. He has a couples profile on here.

Get him in here to brag haha

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Him and his wife are currently in Egypt. I'm not jealous, not at all, not me!!!

And how did he do? Or was it mainly girl girl fun?

Seems like a lot of boys have been very lucky on here, more mfff than mff haha

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

The girls in a fffm have to really into each other coz 1 guy can't keep 3 women happy at the same time...I've tried!!...lol...unless he can grow extra arms and another cock!!...lol

Ive had MFF but never a MFFF

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I could have had..... But

100% true but non of the girls where off fab.....

I was sat in a bar in Turkey with my mate Chris we were both chatting on our laptops when these 2 babes came in one was drinking beer the other water... The one drinking beer/raki was giving me the eye. I gave em the thrice over.... I said to Chris who had his back to the door and the girls two hot tottys have come in I think theyre pros one hasnt taken her eyes off me. He said your a big head shes prob watching the tv which was behind me. I said trust me mate her eyes were locked onto me as soon as she came in they tracked me like an exoset missile... Anyway the barmaid Naz said these are my friend. Turkish women dont normally drink or frequent this expat bar.... The night drew on Chris left to go home. Now I was in this bar one Brit guy (me) 5 Turk men and 3 Turk women. Naz came to me and said my friends want you to join them. I told my girls sorry the bars closing night chat tomoz,closed down my laptop and joined the girls. Hi Im Torba this is Yasmin... I said 'benim adim Neil memdum oldum' and kissed the back of their hands.... After a while Torba said to me would you like to join us back at our hotel for fun I said I sure would..... Then Naz sat beside me.... Long story short.... The Turks started arguing and I heard 'neden soyle ingliseme'

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I could have had..... But

100% true but non of the girls where off fab.....

I was sat in a bar in Turkey with my mate Chris we were both chatting on our laptops when these 2 babes came in one was drinking beer the other water... The one drinking beer/raki was giving me the eye. I gave em the thrice over.... I said to Chris who had his back to the door and the girls two hot tottys have come in I think theyre pros one hasnt taken her eyes off me. He said your a big head shes prob watching the tv which was behind me. I said trust me mate her eyes were locked onto me as soon as she came in they tracked me like an exoset missile... Anyway the barmaid Naz said these are my friend. Turkish women dont normally drink or frequent this expat bar.... The night drew on Chris left to go home. Now I was in this bar one Brit guy (me) 5 Turk men and 3 Turk women. Naz came to me and said my friends want you to join them. I told my girls sorry the bars closing night chat tomoz,closed down my laptop and joined the girls. Hi Im Torba this is Yasmin... I said 'benim adim Neil memdum oldum' and kissed the back of their hands.... After a while Torba said to me would you like to join us back at our hotel for fun I said I sure would..... Then Naz sat beside me.... Long story short.... The Turks started arguing and I heard 'neden soyle ingliseme'"

sounds like your average smokers area chat at chams

Maybe the guy just got his fingers stuck on the 'f' button?

mansfield

Why are you talking to an English man.... 5 jealous Turks 3 women sat with me Naz picked her efes bottle up and smashed it on Husseins head knocking him to the floor a scuffle broke out I thought wtf.... Naz screamed "bak bana bak bana" watch me watch me.... She went into the back after say 10 mins she came back out with her suitcase and put it in the girls car. Torba said to me now you have three women for fun I thought OMG theyll kill me but I'll die happy.... I looked at myself I had two phones a camera my lappy a gold bracelet a gold necklace and two gold diamond rings I thought will they rob me. Id known Naz for 4/5 years shes on my fb... Go check if you want neil stevenson.... Any long story short... Not only the thought of being robbed or fucked to death but the 5 Turks were there and they dont fight fair they fight with knives and guns so I said to Torba text me Ive got a bad feeling about this..... And I went home alone

mansfield

[Removed by poster at 29/12/13 13:29:35]

mansfield

[Removed by poster at 29/12/13 13:29:21]

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Does me and 5 guys count?

Fuck me that was a hot night.

I'm known to be a gusher but squirted that night for the first time ever. Never have again either.

mansfield

I appologise for my repeats Im in an hotel in Alanya and the wifis shite. Its been worse since last nights 5.8 earthquake when part of our roof collapsed.... This was on news chanels in the uk last night

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Had a MFF in a club, it was early and quiet and I took advantage of the ratio being in my favour for once!

By *ubkentguyMan  over a year ago

TUNBRIDGE WELLS

Only way I had to pay for it

By *hris n AnnaCouple  over a year ago

edinburghish

anna had a dream about that and she wants to do it maybe for some deserving guys birthday .. dont message us single guys

By *entleman_PerveMan  over a year ago

peterborough

I have, it was on a shoot and yes it is a handful lol

» Add a new message to this topic