FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blocking - the real reasons....

Blocking - the real reasons....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a new process to deal with the mental anguish of being blocked after messaging a couple.

Instead of being grumpy and posting a moany thread on the forums, I now imagine a whole scenario whereby the real reason is that the couple are actually a set of shagging co-workers of mine who don't want to be exposed. Specifically, the lady is one of the five women I share an office with who I long to shag but who is really with the wimpy admin guy (her cuckold actually) and having a high old time on the swinging circuit.

This might explain the reason those ladies always give me funny looks every day at work.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Should confront her and ask if it is actually her haha!

By *ngels of BabylonCouple  over a year ago

South East Northumberland

"I have a new process to deal with the mental anguish of being blocked after messaging a couple.

Instead of being grumpy and posting a moany thread on the forums, I now imagine a whole scenario whereby the real reason is that the couple are actually a set of shagging co-workers of mine who don't want to be exposed. Specifically, the lady is one of the five women I share an office with who I long to shag but who is really with the wimpy admin guy (her cuckold actually) and having a high old time on the swinging circuit.

This might explain the reason those ladies always give me funny looks every day at work.....

"

Hate to burst your bubble as it sounds a great fantasy but that will only work if you're blocked no more than 5 times

Happy New Year!

"Hate to burst your bubble as it sounds a great fantasy but that will only work if you're blocked no more than 5 times "

LOL. If that works for you!

On the rare occasions I get blocked I convince myself that they're just not ready for this jelly

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have a new process to deal with the mental anguish of being blocked after messaging a couple.

Hate to burst your bubble as it sounds a great fantasy but that will only work if you're blocked no more than 5 times

Happy New Year!"

Unfortunately I think I'm in double figures re: blocking.

Live fantasising though! Happy New Year to you too. xx

"LOL. If that works for you!

On the rare occasions I get blocked I convince myself that they're just not ready for this jelly "

^^^ will be telling myself this for future blocking incidents lol

» Add a new message to this topic