FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meet today

Meet today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you take much notice of the 'meet today' section? It seems to be the same people everyday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

never bothered with it, but your right, it is always the same few everyday

It all looks a bit desperate to us but it is a choice thing isn't it.

we find it useful on our friends list, shows whos up for a meet, never look at the meet today section tho

"It all looks a bit desperate to us but it is a choice thing isn't it."

We use meet today,not everyday or every week but we usually use it so we can plan ahead so we know we have got sitters for kids,we are definatly not desperate lol

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I'm not desperate either lol. I have on occasion used the meet today feature but don't look through who's looking to meet today. I normally do this when arrangements have been cancelled.

By *earl_necklacesWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

ive used it once, when a meet up was cancelled at the last minute....and pleased i did...had an amazing night!!

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

As per Lucy and Pearl above, I've used it when other plans have been cancelled late in the day, to see if I can avoid wasting all the arrangements I've usually had to make regarding my kids etc.

..in fact (shameless plug alert!) I added myself to it earlier today, to see if I get any offers for tonight, after a friend fell ill.. Still looking though.. but hardly desperate

By *hazalCouple  over a year ago

bradford

we use it sometimes, and certainly not desperate

By *ord and ladyCouple  over a year ago

around Glasgow

"never bothered with it, but your right, it is always the same few everyday "
maybe if you and other guys like you did take notice of it then the single guys would maybe stop moaning about not getting meets

To me, it just looks like people who want to make contact with other people that day but nothing ever comes of it.

Does that make sense?

around Glasgow

"To me, it just looks like people who want to make contact with other people that day but nothing ever comes of it.

Does that make sense?"

can you elaborate on that please?

"To me, it just looks like people who want to make contact with other people that day but nothing ever comes of it.

Does that make sense?can you elaborate on that please? "

well to me it looks like the same people everyday that are on there. You are not going to tell mr those people are swinging everyday!! To me it looks like people just say they are looking for a meet that day but in reality they just want someone to talk to them.

I know people will use it for it's intended purpose but I don't think the majority do. Just my tuppence worth

Does that make sense?can you elaborate on that please? "

well to me it looks like the same people everyday that are on there. You are not going to tell mr those people are swinging everyday!! To me it looks like people just say they are looking for a meet that day but in reality they just want someone to talk to them.

I know people will use it for it's intended purpose but I don't think the majority do. Just my tuppence worth

i use it for the right thing and yes i do swing almost everyday lol

Monmouth

"i use it for the right thing and yes i do swing almost everyday lol "

(frantically trying to come up with an excuse to 'pop' to Hull...)

lol thats what u get wen ur sex mad lol

around Glasgow

Does that make sense?can you elaborate on that please?

I know people will use it for it's intended purpose but I don't think the majority do. Just my tuppence worth "

if you had the chance would you shag every day? you seem to be looking every day

yep i wud lol

I know people will use it for it's intended purpose but I don't think the majority do. Just my tuppence worth "

So what you are saying is the people who use it are dreamers?

Monmouth

"yep i wud lol"

..now frantically looking for an excuse to MOVE to Hull

I know people will use it for it's intended purpose but I don't think the majority do. Just my tuppence worth if you had the chance would you shag every day? you seem to be looking every day "

I seem to be looking everyday? You sure?

I will stick myself down if I can meet that day otherwise I wouldnt bother.

As for having sex everyday, I'd say yes, as for swinging everyday I'd say no.

So what you are saying is the people who use it are dreamers?"

I wouldnt say dreamers, but Id say a lot of timewasters.

nothing better then fresh meat exploring what makes them tick lol

I wouldnt say dreamers, but Id say a lot of timewasters. "

Well,we have used the meet today that does not make us timewasters nor desperate and we have had some fab meets using the meet today

"I wouldnt say dreamers, but Id say a lot of timewasters. "

I wouldn't say that. If anything, with the amount of guys who put themselves up on there, lots of them must be.

Not met anyone off the list, but despite the fact they are on there, they still have certain criteria they desire... and I'm sure plenty of those find who they are looking for. I don't think it means they will meet anyone by any stretch of the imagination.

I wouldnt say dreamers, but Id say a lot of timewasters.

Well,we have used the meet today that does not make us timewasters nor desperate and we have had some fab meets using the meet today"

Excellent, thats what the section is there for

i have used it in the past ,, had 3 very nice meets ,, not used it for ages now though cos i dont get much time to play

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Do you take much notice of the 'meet today' section? It seems to be the same people everyday. "

So you must look there every day, as you see the same people every day! We do use this facility sometimes and we're neither timewasters nor desperate! Do you use this facility or just look at it every day - you do seem to have a lot to say about it and the people that use it! Z

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

we use it quite often, unlike some sites which have an ads page we find its the only place here you can actually meet people.

the events pages are not really set up for a couple looking to meet a couple or a guy hardly an event.

and the chat room area isnt the best it could be, so we are all for it

"Do you take much notice of the 'meet today' section? It seems to be the same people everyday.

So you must look there every day, as you see the same people every day! We do use this facility sometimes and we're neither timewasters nor desperate! Do you use this facility or just look at it every day - you do seem to have a lot to say about it and the people that use it! Z"

I don't use it everyday but before I posted this message I did check it everyday so my post could be backed up.

It's an open forum, everyone has a lot to say

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

we use it on off

really its ok, just a hit and miss.

But glad its there.

We on it know looking for a meet tomorrow

Ian

I use it on a fairly regular basis as I quite often have unexpected free time due to work. I think its a good way of letting both friends and non-friends know that I am free to meet up if they are. I'm certainly not desperate, but if I've got some free time, then why not?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I'm not sure if "adding myself to the list a few times" counts as using it, as I never had anyone contact me based upon it, and never had a meet based on messaging anyone on there.

But then, I'm ugly... and a single male, which means if you browse the meet today list, I'll be on page 4 within about 2 minutes of adding myself. I can't imagine anyone trawling through (or even needing to) such numbers.

By *ardnWettCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Its worked very well for us at different times not very good at weekends though

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Does that make sense?"

How do you know that nothing ever comes of it? Bit of a sweeping generalisation! I've just added us so i will be sure to let you know the outcome! Z

Does that make sense?

How do you know that nothing ever comes of it? Bit of a sweeping generalisation! I've just added us so i will be sure to let you know the outcome! Z"

I'm performing the same experiment myself right now, expecting the mails to come flooding in thick and fast!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I use MEET TODAY a lot

I am far from desperate

What it does is open up a meet to people out of your locality that may be passing through your town

So its ideal for people that you would never ordinarily meet

I dont use it to massage anyones ego least of all my own

Its a very useful tool on the site and I have great success with it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Never in a million years would i use meet today.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

looked on to day for the ne area

single fems and cpls 15

single guys 300

mmmm not good odds for us guys then

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive used it but only to see if people I already know are available...

dont think it works boooooooooooooooooo

» Add a new message to this topic