FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Once upon a time....

Once upon a time....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we were non-swingers living just with fantasies, some we talked about and others perhaps not at the time.

One day, curiosity got the better of us and we started to look at swinging about three years ago.

When we now talk about those early days, we find it quite amusing just how naive we were at the time; the long long list of "don't do" which made it truly amazing anybody ever wanted to meet with us.

How did you start and did you dive straight in so to speak or did you, like ourselves, evolve?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I came onto the scene with a very clear idealistic notion of what I wanted to achieve. Unfortunately I let it get out of hand and ended up meeting for meetings sake. It got to the stage where bad meets were outnumbering the good times and so I left the site for a while.

I came back a few months later, with the same idea of what I wanted. The difference is, this time I've achieved it and retained much more control than before. Sure my ideas have been revised and adapted as time has progressed but in the main I'm getting exactly what I wanted to get from swinging and am having a generally amazing time

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We dived in then evolved! Until you start to do this you don't really know what to expect so it changes all the time. It's just a bit of fun but I have to admit, it has given me a broader outlook with regards to sex etc! Z

By *harlie_n_DeeCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"we were non-swingers living just with fantasies, some we talked about and others perhaps not at the time.

One day, curiosity got the better of us and we started to look at swinging about three years ago.

When we now talk about those early days, we find it quite amusing just how naive we were at the time; the long long list of "don't do" which made it truly amazing anybody ever wanted to meet with us.

"

u were MrY WOW tell the surgeon he did a great job!!!!!!!!!

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

K and I started by K camming she was an out and out exhibitionist this lead to meets with soft swing which then evolved into full swing. It's what anybodt feels comfortable with at the time and we thought this a natural progression, just test the waters and find our own boundaries. we never looked back

By *arlitos WayMan  over a year ago

London

Left my previous relationship because she was an alcoholic… I was terrified of being on my own, joined a normal vanilla website but did not have much luck, then I joined a Dinner Date Club which was fun for a while but then it did not work for me, I found another adult website once I was in a Hotel and I got lucky the same week with a meet, I was beginning to like the idea of being on my own and to look more for NSA fun as indeed I am highly sexual. Once while I was in a Hotel in Manchester I surfed the web and found a swinger club and went there out of curiosity and wow I had a fantastic night! I then looked for other clubs in London where indeed some are better then others. When I later discovered this website I thought Happy Days!

» Add a new message to this topic