FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have you been lied to before a meet?

Have you been lied to before a meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woBiTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

north manchester

After reading the Age Limit thread, I wondered how many people have met someone off a swinger's site only to find or suspect they'd been sold a pup? Did you play anyway, or challenge them about it? Not just age, which is potentially subjective - they might be honest but just had a hard paper round , but about build, height etc.

M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

0h had it happen to us as well.

A single guy on here who is fairly well known i suspect and had been talking for a while and swopped a few pics.

Well when he turned up almost no hair

The pics on the profile are nothing like him - whats the point!

Christal x

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

This is why we love clubs of partys, there is no pre build up or let down of what we are expecting.

As to a meet, yet I have no inner monologue, so would likely say it to thier face, before I knew I even had.

By *woBiTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

north manchester

"0h had it happen to us as well.

A single guy on here who is fairly well known i suspect and had been talking for a while and swopped a few pics.

Well when he turned up almost no hair

The pics on the profile are nothing like him - whats the point!

Christal x"

Would just add that it hasn't happened to us so far!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We met up with a couple from another site for a drink in a pub. The second meet to play was when we found out they weren't 45 and 54 but in fact 48 and 60! Also they then told us their real names!!!! Although we still had a very good time, we couldn't understand why they lied. The more mature players isn't an issue with us and tbh, we couldn't care less if they were called tom, dick and bloody harry!!! The only reason I can think of is if they had a second profile . I think if you can't be truthful on a site like this then whats the point in any of it?!!!

Yes, on another site - in his pic he had dark, flowing hair and said he was 5ft 11.

Met him for coffee...little hair, and what was there was grey, and I'm 5ft 7 in my bare feet and I was looking down on him!!! I also like my playmates thin - he reminded me of the toys you push but cant fall down!

He admitted his photo was 20 years old but thought I wouldn't have met him otherwise. I don't understand that mentality, my face pic on my profile is less that six months old, and I take new pictures every month when I change my hair style/colour so as not to confuse people !

Bristol

Never understood the not using names idea, we first started off swinging in clubs and used our real names from start, probably a good thing tbh, as every other bloke in club was oddly called pete.

"Never understood the not using names idea, we first started off swinging in clubs and used our real names from start, probably a good thing tbh, as every other bloke in club was oddly called pete."

not Ken Adams?

"Never understood the not using names idea, we first started off swinging in clubs and used our real names from start, probably a good thing tbh, as every other bloke in club was oddly called pete."

Lol... We have had meets when after a couple drinks they forget and start calling each other their real names,can get confussing for us.

Bristol

Nope all pete, ironicaly it was also the fake name sugested by the door staff :P

It did make it easy for wiggles to remember names though :P

If we met someone who wasn't who/what they say they are we would simply say not for us and walk of, don't matter if they travelled 1 or 100 miles, no need to lie.

We met a 25 year old white guy once, only when he turned up he was an Indian guy that must of been late 50's.

Happens to us all eventually lol

Tony

We usually always give our real names in the first email, but definately by the second one. If we meet someone in a club or a party we always use our real names, and can't really understand why anyone wouldn't do the same.

We've met a few people who don't look like their pics, or have been less than honest about their ages. It doesn't surprise anymore, the number of people who are "secretive" or "insecure" about this hobby

"If we met someone who wasn't who/what they say they are we would simply say not for us and walk of, don't matter if they travelled 1 or 100 miles, no need to lie.

We met a 25 year old white guy once, only when he turned up he was an Indian guy that must of been late 50's.

Tony "

pmsl...sorry Tony - but that's funny!!

I've been lucky and everyone I've met has been who they've said they were. Only once has the person used a false name, but they soon gave themselves away after a while.

It does make you wonder what else they've changed when they change their name.

But I've known someone who had concocted a whole different life from reality. Different name and location, and swore blind they were single for years. People don't realise that it's the dishonesty they don't like, not what they're lying about xxx

OOooo im scarednow of meeting new peeps x

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

In my case I use a "handle" on the computer and on msn until such time as I feel happy about the person I am talking to. I can see no reason why I should tell anyone my real name until I actually meet - and trust - that person. If I go to meet someone and they are not what they said they were, as in appearance, and I choose to walk away, I don't want them tracking me down to cause a whole lot of mischief later.

In my book that is not lying but self-preservation.

Jane x

happened to us all!!

you do look back and laugh though honest!! xx

" People don't realise that it's the dishonesty they don't like, not what they're lying about xxx "

I totally agree, I'd rather be left in the dark than be lied to!

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Once arranged to meet a couple at a hotel, we'd paid for it and they came to the room. Their profile on here said each 5ft 9 which was true, the rest said average size, so very WRONG!!

She was what is called a big bouncy woman and he was the male equivalant! They were both at least 6 stone heavier than their pictures. As we are both 5ft 7 and only about a stone overweight, they practically smothered us! They admitted their pics were 12 years old and had them on here in the hope of meeting people.

Why not just be honest? there are always peeps looking for partners like that.

We met with a couple who just fell within our age range and when we met I was a little on edge about the age of the fem. She appeared younger than stated on the profile but we got on so well we gave them the benefit of the doubt as I am often told I look younger than I actually am.

A few days after meeting I found out her date of birth and I had been right all along! She was 4 or 5 years younger than she had stated putting her well under our lower age limit!

Why lie ? You only get found out in the end !

We are flexible on our upper age limit but not on our lower one so had she been honest we would have never arranged to meet !

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

a lot yes

mostly by out of date pics or incorrect age

why bother

you always get found out as a liar in the end

"Yes, on another site - in his pic he had dark, flowing hair and said he was 5ft 11.

Met him for coffee...little hair, and what was there was grey, and I'm 5ft 7 in my bare feet and I was looking down on him!!! I also like my playmates thin - he reminded me of the toys you push but cant fall down!

He admitted his photo was 20 years old but thought I wouldn't have met him otherwise. I don't understand that mentality, my face pic on my profile is less that six months old, and I take new pictures every month when I change my hair style/colour so as not to confuse people !"

Blimey Sass, I guess it's time to update my piccies. I've heard they take colour photos these days.

"After reading the Age Limit thread, I wondered how many people have met someone off a swinger's site only to find or suspect they'd been sold a pup? Did you play anyway, or challenge them about it? Not just age, which is potentially subjective - they might be honest but just had a hard paper round , but about build, height etc.

M "

I tend to ask on the phone about things and if its B/S when we meet i will walk. Only happened once but its not fair to lie.

"If we met someone who wasn't who/what they say they are we would simply say not for us and walk of, don't matter if they travelled 1 or 100 miles, no need to lie.

Tony

pmsl...sorry Tony - but that's funny!! "

lol wasn't at the time, put Shaz of the scene for a short time but we laugh now when we look back lol

Tony

I met a single woman from another swinging site. She didnt have a webcam so I couldnt be 100% sure if they was who she said she was. In her pictures and profile she was slim, and 35. When I went to meet her she was more like 45 and very very large. Anyways I had one drink with her to be polite. I told her simply since she had lied that I was not interested.

Another meet I had with a single woman from this site. Who actually deleted her profile was also very very strange. She was a 30 year old single female. We had spoken a few times online, seen each other on webcam. She told me was single, so was her profile.

Went to meet her for a drink, sat down, talked away was having a great time. Except she kept looking over at some guy who was watching us all the time. Next thing the guy arrives over, and sits down. She introduces him as her husband. He says lets all go back to there place and have a threesome.

I was shocked basically. I didnt understand why they didnt make a profile on here as a couple. So told them no thanks and left. If someone is going to lie about something like that, to try and fool you into , theres no way you should have anything to do with them.

I understand about the fake names. Some people like to keep there swinging life private. I can understand that. But I think its best to start off with fake names. Once you agree on a meet, then tell them your real name.

Tony "

You still meet without seeing them first then ?

I got a funny one went to meet a guy in derby been chatting a while and swapped pics got to the station he was calling my name nothing like the photo I ran back into station and came home.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I've fooled loads of people into thinking I'm a nice guy

not sue that counts and lying tho

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"We met with a couple who just fell within our age range and when we met I was a little on edge about the age of the fem. She appeared younger than stated on the profile but we got on so well we gave them the benefit of the doubt as I am often told I look younger than I actually am.

A few days after meeting I found out her date of birth and I had been right all along! She was 4 or 5 years younger than she had stated putting her well under our lower age limit!

We are flexible on our upper age limit but not on our lower one so had she been honest we would have never arranged to meet ! "

But if you got on as well as you said you did why should it matter?

By *ick and tockCouple  over a year ago

wigan

we dont see a prob with fake names to start off with and if we get to the phone stage befour a meet then we tell them our real names yes our real names are not pam and stu we just think its a safe thing to do as with both our jobs

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

i have never ever said a lie in the connection of swinging as i firmly believe in this scene if u look, act, and enjoy the part there isnt a need to lie..

on the other hand ive met a few guys that seem to enjoy stretching the truth and and lie str8 in bed..

as they say "" beware as ur lies will catch u out""

stella..xxxx

York/London/Crantock

pam/stu

we never ever give the people we choose to meet are real names, we go by stella and tony but have done for the last 11yrs weve been in this scene, i wouldnt call it lying using a different name id call it trying to be secure in the game/scene u are in..anyway why would i want to give out our real names as this is a fantasy to us and not really real life..lol

stella..xxxx

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we spoke for a week chatroom msn to a single men ,i was off work took a holiday to play with this fem who worked night shifts ,so the day of the meet we set off and just as we pulled into her street she texted us calling off the meet as her hubby had come home ill from work ,,,thank fuck it wernt a hour later and we were all in bed, anyway next day profile was gone.

York/London/Crantock

northeast...

are u sure it was a female u had been chatting to on here and msn..??? we had the same and went very well in the chatroom and on msn and arranged a meet, the meet turned up at the hotel we had booked and yes "paid" for and guess what the single female we were to meet that night turned out to be a guy and he said sorry the wife had to work so i thought id come instead..he was shown the door and to add her profile was gone the next day as well..lol

stella..xxxx

Ssssshhhh...dont tell anyone but I'm not really a Beauty Therapist.

Sssshhhh....

wigan

we may have had best meet we went all the way to spain to meet a couple and they tryed to parm us off with there friends out there to meet them just cos we went all the way out there doesnt mean that we would go with anything..

York/London/Crantock

speaking of travel...

we had been chatting to a really nice guy from Cairns Australia for at least a cpl of yrs and he was perfecteven though id never cammed him id seen his pics, a 30 odd yr old guy good looking, tall, own house and single and time and time again he kept saying pls come over for a meet u can always have a holiday over here at the same time..

what he didnt know and we did i was born in oz but moved to the uk when i was 10yrs old with my parents they went back when i was 18 but i stayed here..

i had this guys mobile so chatted to my family who also live in Cairns and said we are coming over for a cpl of weeks, 2 days after we arrived i rang the guy and said ok babe u want me here for a meet well im here lets play...but i never let on most of my family were from there as well and we were visiting them..this poor guy came up with that many reasons not to meet it was untrue, but the truth came out in the end and wow what a shock, it turns out this so called single 35yrs old guy was infact 18yrs old and lived with his mum and dad..and the pics he had sent me he found from site somewhere, what ***(@%%$$

stella..xxxx

"pam/stu

we never ever give the people we choose to meet are real names, we go by stella and tony but have done for the last 11yrs weve been in this scene, i wouldnt call it lying using a different name id call it trying to be secure in the game/scene u are in..anyway why would i want to give out our real names as this is a fantasy to us and not really real life..lol

stella..xxxx"

I understand your point of view: one of my playmates is a "toy". I only know his first name and never use it, in fact during our meets there is little conversation as he's a fantasy plaything, as you say fantasy, not real life!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Yep.

Met a chap who lied about his age, even after i challenged him about it he still continued to lie.

Amazing.

He didnt look much like his pics either - the one he had been using was a "few" years old.

Tut

wigan

our pics r us we update them every few weeks and they are our real ages we dont see y anybody canrt have some kind of pic on hear of them u dont have to show face on a pic

wigan

our pics r us we update them every few weeks and they are our real ages we dont see y anybody canrt have some kind of pic on hear of them u dont have to show face on a pic

This happened to hubby an i on our first meet with a couple. We found out afterwards theyd lied about being in a relationship with each other. We had fun at the time, but prefer meeting couples than fuck buddies. Its definitely made us wary about next meet. Even though we use real names i do understand why some people don't.

York/London/Crantock

this is a good one and i swear this to be true,

we'd been chatting to a guy in london on this site and on msn for maybe a cpl of weeks, we then took it further and chatted on cam and the mobile and yes again he seemed ok..after another week or so we decided to meet this guy so we did a 400 mile round trip, we paid for the holtel, he even asked if we could get some food and drink in as he would be coming srt8 from work so we did all that as well..

a knock on our hotel room and there he was and yes wow he really looked the part..he asked if he could have a shower b4 hand and yes we said go for it..some 45mins later he came out the bathroom and he had on a blk pencil skirt, very low top seamed stockings and 6" heeled shoes..and yes full make-up, wig and false nails..

tony picked his bag up thru it out the 9th floor room window and theu him out the already open door...why do guys lie..

stella..xxxx

"northeast...

are u sure it was a female u had been chatting to on here and msn..??? "

sorry bit more info ,we actually spoke on fone prior to the meet on the day so in all she was a single fem ,as both my fem and her spoke about was both partys wanted to happen.

"This happened to hubby an i on our first meet with a couple. We found out afterwards theyd lied about being in a relationship with each other. We had fun at the time, but prefer meeting couples than fuck buddies. Its definitely made us wary about next meet. Even though we use real names i do understand why some people don't."

I agree with you

Surely everyone you meet is a fuckbuddy for nsa and no higher staus than that

I often see where a women as a single lady shagged loads of men, met with a fella, they then state NO SINGLE MEN, but he stil fucks anyone he likes

How is that fair?

blooby slavery it is

your either a proper cpl or ya not

why lie

"this is a good one and i swear this to be true,

we'd been chatting to a guy in london on this site and on msn for maybe a cpl of weeks, we then took it further and chatted on cam and the mobile and yes again he seemed ok..after another week or so we decided to meet this guy so we did a 400 mile round trip, we paid for the holtel, he even asked if we could get some food and drink in as he would be coming srt8 from work so we did all that as well..

a knock on our hotel room and there he was and yes wow he really looked the part..he asked if he could have a shower b4 hand and yes we said go for it..some 45mins later he came out the bathroom and he had on a blk pencil skirt, very low top seamed stockings and 6" heeled shoes..and yes full make-up, wig and false nails..

tony picked his bag up thru it out the 9th floor room window and theu him out the already open door...why do guys lie..

stella..xxxx"

I love cocks in frocks me

send him this way

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Sounds as tho some ppl need to do a bit more homework

"We met with a couple who just fell within our age range and when we met I was a little on edge about the age of the fem. She appeared younger than stated on the profile but we got on so well we gave them the benefit of the doubt as I am often told I look younger than I actually am.

We are flexible on our upper age limit but not on our lower one so had she been honest we would have never arranged to meet !

But if you got on as well as you said you did why should it matter?"

Because she was younger than my own kids and that is a no no for us!!

had one single fella we knew thru socials change his age on profile as we were in a chat room and i said to him how have you went from 35 to 45 he says hehe well gota try anything,,,,ffs

met a guy whose pic was dated by four years and if it had been him as in the pic would have been done by cops. he happened to be cuter in real life and older but still young like i like them so not a problem

I used to lie about my age but now i tell the truth it has made no difference in people wanting to meet.

ive had people send me years old pics before, and i used to meet a man regular and found out he was married, which pissed me off because ive always stated i dont meet cheats

for a single guy it's hard enough when you do tell the truth, so what's the point in lying? I've never felt the need for hiding anything, Afterall, if you're going to meet them, they'll find out anyway. People who do tell fibs just make it harder for the rest of us, making people overly suspicious

» Add a new message to this topic