FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Profile Critiques

Profile Critiques

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been thinking for a while that a thread where people could have their profiles critiqued by fellow users would be a good thing. It certainly would be something I would find useful (as long as the criticisms were valid and constructive)!

So here it is folks, feel free to start with mine, and any other members who would like help or advice with their profile, then why not ask in here.

By the way I'm sure no one would, but can we try to avoid bitchy or uncostructive comments.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah, it's crap that one like... think you need a new face. Change it and come back to us

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Jesus!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I've been thinking for a while that a thread where people could have their profiles critiqued by fellow users would be a good thing. It certainly would be something I would find useful (as long as the criticisms were valid and constructive)!

So here it is folks, feel free to start with mine, and any other members who would like help or advice with their profile, then why not ask in here.

By the way I'm sure no one would, but can we try to avoid bitchy or uncostructive comments."

;-) There has been loads of threads like this before.

One person's opinion might not match someone elses so expect differing answers

"Jesus! "

No, he couldn't make it today, he had a meet that he said was nailed on!

"I've been thinking for a while that a thread where people could have their profiles critiqued by fellow users would be a good thing. It certainly would be something I would find useful (as long as the criticisms were valid and constructive)!

By the way I'm sure no one would, but can we try to avoid bitchy or uncostructive comments.

One person's opinion might not match someone elses so expect differing answers "

I realise there have been loads before, and there will be loads more, so I thought why not have them all in one place.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

One person's opinion might not match someone elses so expect differing answers

I realise there have been loads before, and there will be loads more, so I thought why not have them all in one place.

"

They are in one place - they are in the forums

from a ladies point of view ...........

why is it that the guys who get the meets dont ask for profile reviews??..its

because instinctively they know what a good profile is ?

i wouldnt be interested in a guy who didnt know what to put on his profile to attract someone ??

well iv just changed my profile for the umpteenth time feel free to give feedback because im pretty sure no one reads it anyway lol!! xx

"from a ladies point of view ...........

i wouldnt be interested in a guy who didnt know what to put on his profile to attract someone ??"

Sometimes its perhaps because they are new, other times its perhaps because they have less self confidence in selling themselves or maybe they perhaps aren't as verbose as others and struggle to know what to write or how to write it.

i wouldnt be interested in a guy who didnt know what to put on his profile to attract someone ??

Sometimes its perhaps because they are new, other times its perhaps because they have less self confidence in selling themselves or maybe they perhaps aren't as verbose as others and struggle to know what to write or how to write it.

"

But surely if everyone gets told how to create their profile then they'll all be the same and all the women won't know who's genuinely showing thier strong points, and who's just following the mould?

"

im sorry but that is exactly my point .im not looking to put anyone down but im looking to meet experienced sexy intelligent guys who kn ow how to write a profile and send me a message ill want to read ....

im sorry but that is exactly my point .im not looking to put anyone down but im looking to meet experienced sexy intelligent guys who kn ow how to write a profile and send me a message ill want to read ...."

Then I wish you every luck in the world with your search. And in the meantime there will be this thread for those less experienced, less confident, less wordy or those just looking for self improvement or advice.

I agree: original and funny works for me, a one size fits all profile would lack imagination.

To the OP after five years of swinging I daresay you know what works! Your profile sets out who you are and what you're looking for.

The only thing I would question, and only because I'm nosey, is you have an 18 month old child that to says "not single" even though you put single!

Hi

a critique of my profile would be great. I joined the site a few months ago and it started off great but since then I've really struggled to get a meet...

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Its all very subjective

1 profile cant possibly hope to appeal to everyone

Just be you

say what you want

say what you offer

put some pics on (not cocks,your pleased with your little fella but we grown up ladies would rather say ya face)

job done

"

The only thing I would question, and only because I'm nosey, is you have an 18 month old child that to says "not single" even though you put single!"

I have two sons who live with me one of which is only 12 years old, my play time is rather restricted because of it, I too state single....I'm widowed.

Single in my case refers to relationship status not who all live with me. xxx

"I agree: original and funny works for me, a one size fits all profile would lack imagination.

To the OP after five years of swinging I daresay you know what works! Your profile sets out who you are and what you're looking for.

The only thing I would question, and only because I'm nosey, is you have an 18 month old child that to says "not single" even though you put single!"

Thanks for that, to be honest I'm quite happy about my profile and it seems to have the desired effect. But I'm never averse to questions or criticism. In answer to your question, us single Dad's are a rare breed but we do exist and I didn't have to dress as spiderman and invade the lottery programme to acheive it!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

\\\\[o\please would somepone check my profile to see why im not getting any meets

"

The only thing I would question, and only because I'm nosey, is you have an 18 month old child that to says "not single" even though you put single!

I have two sons who live with me one of which is only 12 years old, my play time is rather restricted because of it, I too state single....I'm widowed.

Single in my case refers to relationship status not who all live with me. xxx"

No offense meant as I too live with my children!

"I agree: original and funny works for me, a one size fits all profile would lack imagination.

Thanks for that, to be honest I'm quite happy about my profile and it seems to have the desired effect. But I'm never averse to questions or criticism. In answer to your question, us single Dad's are a rare breed but we do exist and I didn't have to dress as spiderman and invade the lottery programme to acheive it!"

Lol no offense meant, as I've said I live with my kids too: just unusual for a single man to have a baby!

Another question then: if you're happy with your profile why this thread?

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

I agree that as there are many people who would value feedback on their profiles it would make sense to have a forum devoted to it.

"\\\\[o\please would somepone check my profile to see why im not getting any meets "

I think it's something to do with the distance?

Thanks for that, to be honest I'm quite happy about my profile and it seems to have the desired effect. But I'm never averse to questions or criticism. In answer to your question, us single Dad's are a rare breed but we do exist and I didn't have to dress as spiderman and invade the lottery programme to acheive it!

Lol no offense meant, as I've said I live with my kids too: just unusual for a single man to have a baby!

Another question then: if you're happy with your profile why this thread?"

Mainly to help out others, but always good to get an different perspective on my own.

Or

Because I'm a sad loser who just wants people to look at my profile so I can check my 'who's looked at me' box and wank myself silly convinced that I'm popular I've got real friends on here!

Thats for people to make their own minds up about, though it would appear some already have, thanks for the P.M. You know who you are!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

i wouldnt be interested in a guy who didnt know what to put on his profile to attract someone ??"

bullseye!

[Removed by poster at 05/04/10 17:22:53]

"[Removed by poster at 05/04/10 17:22:53]"
we both thought it was a valid point and whether or not it has been done before is irrelevant for there are always people who have not read the previous threads and probably would not go hunting back severak months trying to sestablish if anybody ever HAD done one lol...

Now it is interesting to highlight what makes a good profile, even if we all have different criteria for what we find attractive.... we would argue that a 5 word profile is rarely attractive in its own right? So looking at what makes a profile attractive surely has to be a good thing even if it is not of interest to eveybody?

i think your right there provocative

i never linger on a profile where there are cock or fanny shots as the main avatar

its a me thing but i cringe at nudge nudge wink wink jokes

and if its too full of how brilliant and perfect they are i doze off

having said that we dont get a lot of responses from our profile so ours cant be good

we do get quite a bit of response though when ever we go on cam and chat in general

i guess thats my answer - and im too lazy yet to change anything as really it doesnt matter if its good or not i know that it represents us fairly -

» Add a new message to this topic