FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > couples and clubs

couples and clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ansue35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Went to partners last night.

Loads of couple there mixed age group and sizes.

thning that we notice, everyones looking to play but hardly anyone talks to each other ( i mean couples) we talked to two or three couples but mainly people just walking around looking into rooms and not asking would they like to play, but they will follow the couple that was in the room around ?

even when doors open people seemed scared to ask if they could join in.

We all likely sexy fun etc !

yet we all find it hard to talk to couple face to face if we on the internet will message all day long.

question do you find it easy to talk to other couples singles face to face if you not talked to them on line first?

Should we have a little tag on us that says we looking to play we are a bi fem soft swing couple ?

Ian

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Strangely enough I have no problem speaking to people when Im on my own, but Im less likely to start conversations with people when Im there with someone else.

Suppose thats a bit weird now I come to think about it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

We much prefer chatting to people face to face in clubs and parties than we do online

We're not shy but we're not in your face either just find it easier to get to know how people and what they're like when you're standing next to them and can gauge body language

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We went to Partners on the same night as you but unfortunatly had to leave 30 mins after it opened as Zoe became sick.

I think the problem with partners is the layout and the level the music is played at.

Firstly the seating is spread out and then you have to shout over the music, both make establishing first contact with another couple quite difficult we think.

Steve

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

firstly I am not a cpl

But I do go to clubs

I dont do the "chasing action ALL over the club thing"

I dont see the point

I would rather sit at the bar or in the lounge and attempt to get to know people a little at first

It seems to me that everyone wanders round compaining that no one is doing anything

But when you suggest they START something, they look at you as if you have 3 heads

dilemmas

Im the same I prefer to have a good repour with couples and been in chams and had such a giggle. And then we play much prefer the clubs as I buzz o the atmosphere.

very strange we find the same were at a club yet as a rule people dont speek to you singles tend to but they forget to talk to the male half of the cpl which is just plain rude but thats life a xx

"very strange we find the same were at a club yet as a rule people dont speek to you singles tend to but they forget to talk to the male half of the cpl which is just plain rude but thats life a xx"

I'll talk to anyone me

just dont play with cpls so let them now early on

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Took us a few visits to pluck up the courage to approach couples we fancy, now we just ask 'would you like to play?' and they usually say yes; we think lots of people are shy at heart.

We find that swaps inside playrooms usually happen non-verbally, usually from a looking or touching.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"firstly I am not a cpl

But I do go to clubs

I dont see the point

I would rather sit at the bar or in the lounge and attempt to get to know people a little at first

It seems to me that everyone wanders round compaining that no one is doing anything

But when you suggest they START something, they look at you as if you have 3 heads

dilemmas "

3 heads? Damn - I thought the look peole gave me was from them thinking I asked them to play withmy neighbours dog or soemthing...

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Some clubs are really easy to get talking to others. But some clubs are really difficult.

Agree with previous posters that play sometimes doesn't happen because lots of people are too shy to make the first move.

J & S

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

we're going to a club tonight ....... will someone make the first move on us please?

" Some clubs are really easy to get talking to others. But some clubs are really difficult.

Agree with previous posters that play sometimes doesn't happen because lots of people are too shy to make the first move.

J & S"

I dont see how a club can be difficult

either people talk to each other or they dont surely its that simple xx

"we're going to a club tonight ....... will someone make the first move on us please? "

Just find someone you like and say hi how are you, how hard can it be? Especially when theres someone there with you who has got your back! Try doing it as a singleton, now thats nervewracking! (But usually rewarding!)

Anyway go on, I dare you xxx

"firstly I am not a cpl

But I do go to clubs

I dont see the point

dilemmas

3 heads? Damn - I thought the look peole gave me was from them thinking I asked them to play withmy neighbours dog or soemthing..."

Weeelllll...there was that "one" incident with that poodle...

yorkshire

HI

I agree with steve and zoe, the music can be too loud then the sitting area needs to be right for talking.

We like to walk around just get us to a place.

But we been to a few clubs and ones where the is seating you can sit and easy talk to others near you thats gets our vote.

We starting to get us to starting chat to other couples, but i (sue) can be a little shy and Ian said what one poster said am just be hind you. yer great when your wuite shy, but love playing guess another thing to over come.

Sue

We were also in Partners Thursday night but unfortunately we left quite early.

We always sit around the lounge area hoping to strike up a conversatio but lately it seems more like you say people just arriving and annonymously getting down to action. There were alot of people talking but I think they were couples who knew each other previously.

We thought there were alot of nice looking couples there on Thursday.

"We went to Partners on the same night as you but unfortunatly had to leave 30 mins after it opened as Zoe became sick.

I think the problem with partners is the layout and the level the music is played at.

Firstly the seating is spread out and then you have to shout over the music, both make establishing first contact with another couple quite difficult we think.

Steve "

There were complaints at Partners about the TV always being on in the "chatting area." They removed the TV and updated their music library so people can use the pole and dance a little which we think is more appropriate to a sexy club than watching TV?

I guess the problem is that Partners is quite small really to satisfy what everyone wants.

yorkshire

"We were also in Partners Thursday night but unfortunately we left quite early.

We always sit around the lounge area hoping to strike up a conversatio but lately it seems more like you say people just arriving and annonymously getting down to action. There were alot of people talking but I think they were couples who knew each other previously.

We thought there were alot of nice looking couples there on Thursday. "

Where you at partners on thursday night?

We just saying the same a lot of nice couples, night seem to have a lot happy people/ coupes not anyone moaning in the wrong way

We stayed into the end i think give or take ten minutes.

what we did notice was that the pool area had a screen over the splash pool but does not seem to be on ever ?

Also woundered a couple we talked too wanted a curry, did the lady ever get the curry ? LOL

Any played in the glass floor room?

Would it help if someone from the clubs team styed in the bar area and made general chat.

I was thinking this might put more people on the chatty side and help shy couples/ people chat more?

Ian and sue

yorkshire

"We were also in Partners Thursday night but unfortunately we left quite early.

We thought there were alot of nice looking couples there on Thursday. "

We just saying the same a lot of nice couples, night seem to have a lot happy people/ coupes not anyone moaning in the wrong way

We stayed into the end i think give or take ten minutes.

what we did notice was that the pool area had a screen over the splash pool but does not seem to be on ever ?

Also woundered a couple we talked too wanted a curry, did the lady ever get the curry ? LOL

Any played in the glass floor room?

Would it help if someone from the clubs team styed in the bar area and made general chat.

I was thinking this might put more people on the chatty side and help shy couples/ people chat more?

Ian and sue

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

You owners of a club can help introduce people around. Dave at Liaiasons used ot be great at that, massive icebreaker. But some clubs once you've paid your money your left to your own devices.

J & S

yorkshire

yes thats true, great ice breaker if the onwers chat and show you around.

not many clubs do both

sue

"

Ian and sue"

Yes, we were. From about 9pm - 11pm.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We tend to sit in the pool table area when we go as the music is lower and the lighting better so you can strike up conversations if you so wish.

Our personal opinion is the pool table and loud music should be in the bar area and a quite chatting area in the area that the pool table is at present.

Steve

We personally cant fault partners at all.... think it is fab!!!

Have never had anything but a brilliant time. xxx

yorkshire

HI

we think partner si nice,

next time we go we going arrange a meet so we can get the most out of the rooms

Ian

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Haven't been to Partners in ages.. a much needed return

we often go to chams on a sat and we dont find it hard to talk or to play with people but chams is a friendly place

Ok im not a couple but i use clubs, i find it very easy to talk to people at clubs on a social level, like at the bar etc but i would never ask anyone if they wanted to play or if i could join them if they was playing, fear of rejection i think, i always wait to be asked first, and im sure im not the only person who feels like that, so these couples could just be like me, want to play but to insecure to ask

» Add a new message to this topic