FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > couples or are thay?

couples or are thay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

dose any one els find that couples on here are not willing to chat as such ither one or the other will chat the other is not in or busy or out with the dog and can we ask why are so meny women say there bi even when thay hav never met any one to find out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe a spell chack would be useful?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Mrs Madchick always talks, Mr Madchick has donkey fingers so can't type without taking hours to write a sentance.

However, if a bloke makes the excuse that Mrs isn't in, at the mother-in-laws, walking the dog etc.... we block and move on. I know many people who have been fooled by this and when it comes to meeting, the Mrs is either ill or it transpires that she doesn't exist.

As for the Bi bit...... how do you know they haven't met someone to check it out. Just because someone doesn't have the verifications on here to prove it, doesn't mean that Mrs isn't bi. Generally, I believe the woman if she says she is bi...... a single bloke is another issue.

I'm Bi and there is nothing on my profile or our verifications to prove this, however, friends of mine will testify that I am bi.... even if playfully so. However, what really pisses me off is when you get a couple contact you and they don't care about anything else apart from the woman being bi.....Hello!! I have a hubby that plays as well!!

The way I look at it is.....

If it appears too good to be true...... it probably is.

If in doubt......... just so no

If it doesn't seem real........ it probably isn't

for me too? obviuosly

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

N Devon

We find it a bit tough as she works 8-8 . As a rule he won't make contact till she is about. makes it a little easier.

Though frustrating when he has read a PM but waiting for her to come home, have a biccy and a cuppa, chill out then read messages, and in-between get pestered with why PMs asking we haven't replied etc.

By *hemadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Exactly. We are like ships in the night we are. She's always working some shift or other, seven 'til seven, nights or days, knackered the rest of the time, he works Mon to Fri, then the kids are around until late so we can't exactly talk about all this sort of stuff, then there is real life to live outside all this, shopping to be done etc. We don't msn or cam exactly for these reasons, as one or other is usually tied up elsewhere. How do we find the time to reply to messages? Well as the profile says, we will but it might take some time as we do things by concensus. We also only have about one opportunity a month to meet and that is in the day time. But does that mean we aren't genuine? No, we are enthusiastic and as verified as anyone else. So "she is out" in our view does not automatically mean someone is a scammer. We try to avoid these situations as I say, but it happens. It is life.

Wait until you find yourselves having wild sex with a non-smoking straight female that is so bi-sexual it would curl your toes, who keeps pinching your cigarettes - nowt stranger than swinging folk lol

Not that we are complaining of course - she brings her own fags now lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Those that have replied on here obviously reply when they've had time to talk about it. We understand that people work opposing shifts but if you are permanently given the message that the Mrs is out....... how long before you start to think that there is something afoot?

To be honest, if a couple contacts us and says that Mrs works odd hours, we are perfectly happy to wait until a mutually acceptable time and speak to both.

It's when Mr is always around and chatting and trying to arrange a meet and there is never any sign of Mrs that we start to doubt.

Forum Mod

There have been a few couples we have chatted to like that...its always him and not her..shes at work,shopping, ironing,standing at back door having a fag!

Well If she wants to fuck me then she should at least have the decency to come and say hi on msn ffs

Needless to say the chats don't last long and neither does my interest lol

Blimey I sound grumpy today its been a long one xx

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

N Devon

Yup arranging times is the easiest thing we do.

Tho it's amusing to think how many single guys there must be pretending to be a couple with others in the same predicament.

we are a couple who swing as a couple and in any event she does not like to chat with intended players. She prefers me to do the ground work which still alows her to visualise some spontainity in the meet and remove her self from the rather clinical arrangements. We also do not live in the same house so are often not together when arrangement are made. We will however phone to prove we are genuine at a time prior to the meet that is convenient to all, and she will say hello and introduce hersel. She is just not comfortable with camming, msn and endless chat that often leads to nothing.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

QUOTE.....

I'm Bi and there is nothing on my profile or our verifications to prove this, however, friends of mine will testify that I am bi.... even if playfully so. However, what really pisses me off is when you get a couple contact you and they don't care about anything else apart from the woman being bi.....Hello!! I have a hubby that plays as well!!

Yep totally agree with you there ....if its a manic bi bi bi approach its normally fuelled by a drooling hubby ...and i\we move on .....actually got up and walked out on a couple where the woman was being coerced to play with the partner i had taken ...

Hate it !!!!

we use the site during the day but we cant cam because of the kids we will chat 2 anyone but sum times people just wanna see us on cam but if people in here read profiles it says in ours what time we can be on cam xxxxx

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

As Mr PnJ works shifts about 60% of the time the chat is 1 or the other of us but if we are going to be looking for a meet it has to be the two of us. After all we both have to agree we want to meet those we are chatting to. It does sometimes meen it takes a while to answer mail but we always get there in the end. As for the Bi thing, yes Mrs is and yes Mr loves that fact.

P&J

» Add a new message to this topic