FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So difficult

So difficult

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so difficult to meet people. i have met one couple so far. Is it generally the case for single blokes or i do i have less chance because im Asian. Im only asking because i send so many messages to people who are looking for single guys and yet i dont get a reply. Not sure what the reason.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Your user name may be one reason, and also there are more men to woman, so women can be very choosy who they meet.

Some people have been on here for a year without a meet.

Read profiles first, and make sure your what that person is looking for.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it so difficult to meet people. i have met one couple so far. Is it generally the case for single blokes or i do i have less chance because im Asian. Im only asking because i send so many messages to people who are looking for single guys and yet i dont get a reply. Not sure what the reason. "

I would not read anything into not getting any takers as there are so many single males on here competition is very high.

Plus a lot of people one here have regular fuckbudies so are taken most of the time.

You should try meeting peeps as a married male and you will see that it's even tougher LoL thats why I am mostly here for the entertainment i.e reading the fourums and stuff becode I have more chances of winning the lottery than hooking up with a lady in my area for a regular session.

but don't give up hop mate keep talking to peeps and send the odd e-mail but don't sound too desparate.

JMHO

"Your user name may be one reason, and also there are more men to woman, so women can be very choosy who they meet.

Some people have been on here for a year without a meet.

Read profiles first, and make sure your what that person is looking for."

thank you for your advice about my user name. i do read profile and mostly send messages to people i think may be interested.

hi as per your advice i tried to change my username but it wont let me

"Why is it so difficult to meet people. i have met one couple so far. Is it generally the case for single blokes or i do i have less chance because im Asian. Im only asking because i send so many messages to people who are looking for single guys and yet i dont get a reply. Not sure what the reason.

thanks for the advice. yes i shall keep trying.

I would not read anything into not getting any takers as there are so many single males on here competition is very high.

Plus a lot of people one here have regular fuckbudies so are taken most of the time.

You should try meeting peeps as a married male and you will see that it's even tougher LoL thats why I am mostly here for the entertainment i.e reading the fourums and stuff becode I have more chances of winning the lottery than hooking up with a lady in my area for a regular session.

but don't give up hop mate keep talking to peeps and send the odd e-mail but don't sound too desparate.

JMHO "

"hi as per your advice i tried to change my username but it wont let me"

Delete your account and make a new one.

Only thing i can say is make yourself known in the forums or chatroom and that can help.

"hi as per your advice i tried to change my username but it wont let me"

You have to be a site supporter to change your user name which I agree is a tad off putting.

As others have said, don't read anything into people not replying. Couples and single females get a lot of messages and some don't respond to unsolicited mail.

Good luck.

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

your user name turns us off straight away.also depends if your message is in the same context.also a pic would help.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

This is all picky stuff, but you could also look at the spelling & punctuation of your profile.

***This is not to be the grammar police***

I realise that to plenty of people on here, spelling doesn't matter, but it will to some and currently you'll be rejected by them.

I'd also take a different approach to your pic - instead of crossing out the other person, why not crop the image to be just your face and upper body? It draws more attention to you and less to an ugly white splodge!

Finally - be patient, develop a thick skin, attend socials, keep trying.

"This is all picky stuff, but you could also look at the spelling & punctuation of your profile.

***This is not to be the grammar police***

I realise that to plenty of people on here, spelling doesn't matter, but it will to some and currently you'll be rejected by them.

I'd also take a different approach to your pic - instead of crossing out the other person, why not crop the image to be just your face and upper body? It draws more attention to you and less to an ugly white splodge!

Finally - be patient, develop a thick skin, attend socials, keep trying."

Yep..all of what S.D.M says....and try getting some of your own personality into your profile....it comes across as generic...bland....sell yourself....more...name yes change it....pic..yes change it...asian guy...not the problem....its the profile...

What excuse would you use if you weren't Asian?

I have to accept that if someone doesn't fancy me they don't fancy me.

Must be great to have a built in blame button so others take the can.

That way you NEVER have to question yourself and change.

"What excuse would you use if you weren't Asian?

That way you NEVER have to question yourself and change. "

Oh god...your awake...shouldn't you still be in your coffin....

runs ...off to hide...to avoid a tongue lashing.....

"What excuse would you use if you weren't Asian?

That way you NEVER have to question yourself and change. "

My 'blame button' is, I'm just far too pretty, obviously.

» Add a new message to this topic