FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > timewasters

timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny_BiFem OP   Couple  over a year ago

chester / n wales

hey all

we have a question and suggestion..

Why is this website full of so many timewasters? They seem to derive pleasure from wasting time.

We think there should be a rating system for timewasters.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

This was yesterdays thread on the same subject xx

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/23773

"This was yesterdays thread on the same subject xx

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/23773"

what about the other 465000000 x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"This was yesterdays thread on the same subject xx

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/23773

what about the other 465000000 x"

Just wondering the same lol

chester / n wales

so lets band together and start naming and shaming people on our profiles..

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"so lets band together and start naming and shaming people on our profiles..

"

You go first then and let's see how long your profile stays on Fab

Think if you start doing that, you may find yourself removed shame though as mine would be full of guys and young people that havent read my profile and i might not have enough room to put my introduction

chester / n wales

it is not about us, it is about the general state of this site, eventually people will lose interest because of timewasters, in turn the site will close down due to lack of people.. we wont be renewing our support status, the people who operate this site don't appear to be interested, they simply do not reply to contact, timewasters need to named and shamed..

who is to say the timewasters are not reporters for news of the world or similar, sitting in the pub photographing you whilst you think they are not turning up, after all they will have seen rude pics of you on here...

jesus suffering will you go and eat an egg or somethin and quit whinin!! yes we get your drift, yes it is annoyin, yes its happened to us all.

do you ever think it might just be you or you not screenin your meets enough??

as for news of the world if circulation is down that much they need to do an article on me then there is obviously somethin wrong in the world!!

dont mean to be rude here but lets look at reality it happens!!

Tayside

"it is not about us, it is about the general state of this site, eventually people will lose interest because of timewasters, in turn the site will close down due to lack of people.. we wont be renewing our support status, the people who operate this site don't appear to be interested, they simply do not reply to contact, timewasters need to named and shamed..

who is to say the timewasters are not reporters for news of the world or similar, sitting in the pub photographing you whilst you think they are not turning up, after all they will have seen rude pics of you on here...

"

And now back in the real world - One person's timewaster is another's change of mind, emergency coming up, family stuff, etc ,etc etc!

Have you ever met a timewaster?

I'm sure the site will continue with all the members it has just now that do actually use it and meet when they want to and not just when others want them to!

A few years ago, the news of the world did a big article on a much smaller site than fab, the membership went up 400% overnight, most of them no pic profiles. Cynics would say it was the site itself who arranged the expose, who knows lol. We have all had our time wasted before now by fakes and wannabe's, it's an occupational hazzard and we live with it and try to them out as best we can. xxx

Wow a timewaster thread

What a refreshing change. It's nice to se something different

Your name would be 1st on our list after you failed to turn up ......

But I was telling lies - see how you 'name and shame' idea can easily be abused ?

chester / n wales

actually it is not us,

we have been in the adult industry since the mid 90's we are fully aware of how to screen, what our issue is the site does not help with reducing timewasters and people need to be more proactive..

family emergency is quite a common excuse, surely by now timewasters would think up a new excuse.

it is easy to block timewasters using IP address, this will reduce the ones with static addresses..

it would be interesting to see out of the total membership a breakdown of timewasters, non genuine profiles and multiple profiles..

Timewasters is a fact of life, as they can be found everywhere, and not just on FAB!

Grin and bear it and move on rather than getting stuck in the mud I'd say!

you told me u had a twelve inch cock and ten inch tongue and could breath through your ears and never turned up because your great aunt ethels goldfish died?? were you just telling me lies xx

Mznwty does have a point.

Most people get timewasters, I suss them a mile away, so the only time being wasted is their own.

I get the feeling the OP has an "how dare they mess us about" attitude because, well, perhaps they feel people couldn't possibly not want to meet them, hence the over reacting?!!

"you told me u had a twelve inch cock and ten inch tongue and could breath through your ears and never turned up because your great aunt ethels goldfish died?? were you just telling me lies xx"

My aunt ethel doesn't have a goldfish!! it died horribly in a frying pan accident .... to the OP, just kidding guys xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"actually it is not us,

we have been in the adult industry since the mid 90's we are fully aware of how to screen, what our issue is the site does not help with reducing timewasters and people need to be more proactive..

family emergency is quite a common excuse, surely by now timewasters would think up a new excuse.

it is easy to block timewasters using IP address, this will reduce the ones with static addresses..

it would be interesting to see out of the total membership a breakdown of timewasters, non genuine profiles and multiple profiles..

"

We had a family emergancy once, but then re arranged a meet with the same man and he had a family emergancy.

We then arrange a third meet that was so succesful we arranged a further 7 with him ( up to now).

By your definition, both he and us were timewasters?

"it is not about us, it is about the general state of this site, eventually people will lose interest because of timewasters, in turn the site will close down due to lack of people.. we wont be renewing our support status, the people who operate this site don't appear to be interested, they simply do not reply to contact, timewasters need to named and shamed..

"

GROUNDHOG DAY...and News of the world exposing us unknown..swingers...man...they couldn't give a rats ass about us non celebs...now if it was Jordan and Alex ...sitting waiting for a swinging "no show" ..keep it real peeps...

Some people just take this whole swinging malarkey far too seriously

Tayside

"actually it is not us,

"

A breakdown of 'timewasters'

Family emergencies do happen you know and seeing as I am not long back from an overnight meet I am not a Timewaster - but thanks for that generalisation

It's so easy to get a static IP address changed though and most ISP companies prefer not to use them and allocate on a 'who needs' basis making it easier and cheaper for them.

Just my tuppence worth

GROUNDHOG DAY...and News of the world exposing us unknown..swingers...man...they couldn't give a rats ass about us non celebs...now if it was Jordan and Alex ...sitting waiting for a swinging "no show" ..keep it real peeps... "

That's true to a degree, the media aren't interested until the celeb world goes quiet, then it's anything to sell newspapers ...

well in my local pub if anyone in with a camera it is very noticable and its usually the benefit fraud squad lol!! and the locals normally not long in removing them so i dont thin N.O.W reporters would last long!

point is there always goin to be timewasters and there always goin to be sods law its life none of you never sat and waited for a delivery guy?? xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Some people just take this whole swinging malarkey far too seriously "

* nods *

I am getting an image of violet elizabeth jumping up and down screaming ' I am gonna scream and scream and scream timewaster timewaster till I am sick and sick and sick '.

"I am getting an image of violet elizabeth jumping up and down screaming ' I am gonna scream and scream and scream timewaster timewaster till I am sick and sick and sick '.

"

thanks now i have too!! xx

"I am getting an image of violet elizabeth jumping up and down screaming ' I am gonna scream and scream and scream timewaster timewaster till I am sick and sick and sick '.

thanks now i have too!! xx"

tis my duty xx enjoy

you didnt give me 25 multiple orgasms and make squirt so hard it hit the wall and marked the wallpaper you timewaster you!!!!!! xx

GROUNDHOG DAY...and News of the world exposing us unknown..swingers...man...they couldn't give a rats ass about us non celebs...now if it was Jordan and Alex ...sitting waiting for a swinging "no show" ..keep it real peeps...

That's true to a degree, the media aren't interested until the celeb world goes quiet, then it's anything to sell newspapers ... "

Yes..but some celeb is always going to fuck up big time...before they choose to pap me...lol...my local is like the one in shameless.....ooooowwww....they would be pulling their camera and bugging equiptment out of thier intestines for days...

"you didnt give me 25 multiple orgasms and make squirt so hard it hit the wall and marked the wallpaper you timewaster you!!!!!! xx"

yet !!! lack of patience may be misconstrued as timewasting all cums to she/he who waits xxx

Swinging fits around me and my life not the other way round things crop up family comes first and I play when I want to does that make me a time waster. The amount of guys that push it to come round when the kids are here is unreal there is no concideration. Single mum with limited play time.

That's true to a degree, the media aren't interested until the celeb world goes quiet, then it's anything to sell newspapers ...

Yes..but some celeb is always going to fuck up big time...before they choose to pap me...lol...my local is like the one in shameless.....ooooowwww....they would be pulling their camera and bugging equiptment out of thier intestines for days... "

pmsl now an evening in your local sounds like a right laugh lol ...

seriously tho' I agree some people take the whole swinging thing far too seriously, but it's true about that site. It was a half page spread and showed people's profiles too although faces were hidden, we couldn't believe it lol xx

Tayside

I would consider a couple that looked at my profile recently and not mailed me for a meet or even sent a wink Timewasters

The above is me joking but others do take things way too serious and can't just let Swinging be the fun it is meant to be

Yes..but some celeb is always going to fuck up big time...before they choose to pap me...lol...my local is like the one in shameless.....ooooowwww....they would be pulling their camera and bugging equiptment out of thier intestines for days...

pmsl now an evening in your local sounds like a right laugh lol ...

seriously tho' I agree some people take the whole swinging thing far too seriously, but it's true about that site. It was a half page spread and showed people's profiles too although faces were hidden, we couldn't believe it lol xx"

I did miss that one...god I would have been mortified....god have'nt those journo s ...got anything better to do...than messing up consenting adults....I say go EXPOSE a paedo... just thought the O.P ....was being melodramatic...hell timewasters are part and parcel....

Why do singles get most of the blame for timewasting, ive had couples do it to me also

we have had let downs (time wasters) from both couples and singles,there loss i say,forget about it move on

time wasters don't get a second chance.

"

I think you waste your own time by not having an effective set of guide lines for finding who you want to meet and ensuring as far as possible that they are genuine people.

You then waste more time typing about it on here.

X Gran X

"Why do singles get most of the blame for timewasting, ive had couples do it to me also "

They don't! We like many have had more problems with couples than singles.

By *hazalCouple  over a year ago

bradford

found totally different, couples have been great, lots and lots of single guys have been total timewasters.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"it is not about us, it is about the general state of this site, eventually people will lose interest because of timewasters, in turn the site will close down due to lack of people.."
the would close on whos say so ?? for every person who leaves theres probs 2 joins ,all sites are the same .admin gets loads of emails a day to deal with ie chat room abuse logs have to be checked , like said countless times before name and shame will never work it can be used against even you, and if been in the scene for a few years put it down to experience and move on

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

oh dear

this old chestnut again

NO SITE WILL EVER EVER HAVE PEOPLE THAT TRY NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME

No matter what the site does

Well bring hanging back next!

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

To the OP

With respect - you say on your profile that you don't want to spend lots of time emailing - just meet and fuck. Could that not be part of the problem? you are either not getting to know people well enough to suss them or your eager to meet attitude gets people excited to start with but ultimately frightens them off? just a thought.

Also, I have often wondered why people put "No time wasters" on their profile - I mean, red rag to a bull or what??!! Does anyone here actually want to contact time wasters? Why not put on your profile " We do NOT meet psycho axe murderers who will kill us both in our sleep - sorry but it a personal preference." !!!!!

Surely it goes with out saying that you dont want to contact timewaster?

Oh and for the record. We had to cancel a meet last week due to a family emergency. My Father is in a coma in hospital following a suspected stroke and bleed on the brain. If you want the details of the hospital and ward feel free to PM us, otherwise take the time to get to know people and then you will know if their excuse is genuine or not.

Alternatively, leave the web site and meet people only in clubs - that should cut down on your time wasters.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"

Yes - you agreed to meet us last night and didn't turn up and didn't ring and since then you have ignored our mails and texts!

Bolton

That isn't true by the way - but hey! ain't it easy to abuse the name and shame idea! Z

Yes - you agreed to meet us last night and didn't turn up and didn't ring and since then you have ignored our mails and texts! "

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I agree that life gets in the way. Single mum with limited money and no car makes meets often very hard to arrange.

I get them arranged then something happens that means I have to cancel which is not very often but it does happen.

If you look at my comments then you will see I am not a time water but life does happen, people get ill and accidents happen but to the OP please try and be aware that life happens and you have to give people a few chances.

If your not careful the moment you have to cancel a meet because something has happened your gonna be called a timewaster and tarred with the same brush you are tarring others with.

Just be careful ok.

Yes - you agreed to meet us last night and didn't turn up and didn't ring and since then you have ignored our mails and texts! "

OUCH!!!!

Bolton

Yes - you agreed to meet us last night and didn't turn up and didn't ring and since then you have ignored our mails and texts!

OUCH!!!! "

I know - naming and shaming hurts! It isn't allowed for very obvious reasons! Z

"To the OP

With respect - you say on your profile that you don't want to spend lots of time emailing - just meet and fuck. Could that not be part of the problem? you are either not getting to know people well enough to suss them or your eager to meet attitude gets people excited to start with but ultimately frightens them off? just a thought.

Also, I have often wondered why people put "No time wasters" on their profile - I mean, red rag to a bull or what??!! Does anyone here actually want to contact time wasters? Why not put on your profile " We do NOT meet psycho axe murderers who will kill us both in our sleep - sorry but it a personal preference." !!!!!

Surely it goes with out saying that you dont want to contact timewaster?

Oh and for the record. We had to cancel a meet last week due to a family emergency. My Father is in a coma in hospital following a suspected stroke and bleed on the brain. If you want the details of the hospital and ward feel free to PM us, otherwise take the time to get to know people and then you will know if their excuse is genuine or not.

Alternatively, leave the web site and meet people only in clubs - that should cut down on your time wasters."

hope everythin goes ok with your dad xx

By *erseypairCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

no need to print lists the word gets around in time -"swingers whispers" about cpls who timewaste or ones who say they average or fit but are more like Mr Blobby- we tend to see if we know anyone in their valadation list failing that meet at a swingers club

we have been stood up approximately 3 times in about 10 years

1 was a cpl just getting cold feet

another to this day we dont know why

and the last was someone being taken ill

all had their own 'genuine' reasons for not wanting to meet us

two of them had us sitting in a hotel miles from home after incurring expense etc

all this we know - it still didnt stop us being furious at the time - we were upset on many points and posting in here helped as we got a lot of moral support

we calmed down though

and we are sure you will as well

sorry the room has took such a defensive stance on your post but i think its more to do with the aggression in your note!

Hope you feel better today and hope you just put it behind you

» Add a new message to this topic