FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Whats Wrong With Our Add???

Whats Wrong With Our Add???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bwBishazNTony OP   Couple  over a year ago

par nr st austell

Hi all out there,perhaps some of you guys help us out.i the female of the couple put our add up but we have had very little response especially from the more cuddly bifems.have i worded it wrong or does it not sound right.if you have any advice it would be most welcome.or perhaps its just were not that interesting,lol.Cheers all Bi Bi from sharon xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I think it would read better if you broke it down into smaller paragraphs

I don't wish to sound mean and its up to you what pics you show but I don't think a pic of you sitting in a chair with an empty plate does you any justice at all...........Its not the most sexiest pic you could have put on a swinging site to attract playmates xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Just trying to be helpful - the pic of you vegging out after just having finished your tea doesnt really make me want to rush round and play....

Its brave to show a full pic with face etc and good on ya, but maybe something a bit sexier might help?

And if youre looking to play as a couple - wheres a pic of the guy?

good luck

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I think it would read better if you broke it down into smaller paragraphs

I don't wish to sound mean and its up to you what pics you show but I don't think a pic of you sitting in a chair with an empty plate does you any justice at all...........Its not the most sexiest pic you could have put on a swinging site to attract playmates xx"

You type quicker than me, damn you...

mmmm difficult this one as ours is far from perfect as well

i think your profile is difficult to read - you have a mixture of long paragraphs with CAPs involved and it doesnt flow - the advice earlier was good - break it down a little

as for pics

the one you have makes me feel sad - not sure why - might the be the long stare out of the window

whatever it is it doesnt make me think sexy things

dont put a fanny shot up - think we all know you have one - but a nice smiley face etc is lovely to see

Forum Mod

"I think it would read better if you broke it down into smaller paragraphs

I don't wish to sound mean and its up to you what pics you show but I don't think a pic of you sitting in a chair with an empty plate does you any justice at all...........Its not the most sexiest pic you could have put on a swinging site to attract playmates xx

You type quicker than me, damn you... "

Magic fingers

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Reading your profile hurts the eys. Break them into paragraphs and use small caps instead of big.

And what's with the pic? lol

Just reminded me of an old people's home. Take some sexy pics and put them on there and all the bi BBWs will come crawling out of the woodwork

Adios

Put up some sexy bbw pics, and I'll come crawling out of the woodwork LOL.

Not wanting to sound rude, but a picture of you sat in a chair with a dirty plate on your knee and a house that looks like a civic rubbish dump, I'm not really suprised that nobody replies to you.

This is a wind up isn't it ?

Please tell me that it is

oooohhh....all of the above advice...break it down...inject some personality and humour...lose the pic...gosh...single bi girls are in demand ...so you need to have more "curb" appeal...think if you were a single bi girl...would you respond to your current profile...good luck..

[Removed by poster at 05/04/10 09:42:01]

"Not wanting to sound rude, but a picture of you sat in a chair with a dirty plate on your knee and a house that looks like a civic rubbish dump, I'm not really suprised that nobody replies to you.

Please tell me that it is "

Sorry - I feel horrible for laughing out loud at the above but I did feel the same!

Ok, constructive criticism...as a bbw myself I assure you there are plenty of people on this site who like us. My pictures are not fantastic, and my face pic is in my private gallery: kudos for showing a face pic, but as others have said there is nothing sexy or inticing about your picture. A majority of couples only have pictures of the female but they are usually dressed to please and entice...your pic doesn't do that.

I too found it sad and can't explain why, and the empty plate just added to that.

This is a great site - if you make the changes that have been suggested you'll be having fun in no time.

Good luck!!

"Not wanting to sound rude, but a picture of you sat in a chair with a dirty plate on your knee and a house that looks like a civic rubbish dump, I'm not really suprised that nobody replies to you.

Please tell me that it is "

yea i strongely agree profile needs

2 be rewrote an take away ya fanny pic

an the pic with ur dinner plate omg lol

it dont take much 2 do a few decent pics

sassy hun i agree with u this can

be a great site an i also believe

u get wat u put in an by the look

of they'll profile thats no much xx

"sassy hun i agree with u this can

be a great site an i also believe

u get wat u put in an by the look

of they'll profile thats no much xx

"

I agree hun...someone for everyone here! I'm having so much fun have to stop taking offers or I'd never have time to work, visit family and friends...

lol just hang a (do not disturb) sign

on ya pussy lol xxx

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Firstly the pic..change it to a more suitable pic that you would usually see on a swingers ad, if you were down our way John would have done you some pics (no Charge) as he does lots for people on here & LS. The second thing is split the 'NO SINGLE GUYS' from the 'BI FEMS & COUPLES' as it looks like you dont want to meet these.

With a couple of slight alterations you will be buzzing & we hope you have a great time on here.

Kim x

well if u wantus 2 be honest a large woman on a chair with a empty plate dont look good if u ent gonna make a effort nor will any one else

Pic, absolutely rubbish.

Get rid of the plate, tidy up the area behind in the photo.

People want to know what you look like.

Profile, one chunk of text, suggests no thought.

It's not clear in your profile what you want, no bifems and couples with bifrms, that needs rewording.

And as someone has said make use of paragraphs, i.e.e chunks of text, to make it easier to read.

And as you have been verified, at least some can understand your profile. Might be lots of people coming your way now winter is gone

"lol just hang a (do not disturb) sign

on ya pussy lol xxx"

Lol I want it disturbed by my regulars: more apt sign "no vacancies" lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Well............your profile is a bit squashed up, take the word genuine out, as i doubt anyone here is looking for someone who isnt genuine. Your pic isnt that appealing as you look bored shitless tbh, maybe you should describe yourself and your partner and describe what experiences you are looking for?!xx

"Hi all out there,perhaps some of you guys help us out.i the female of the couple put our add up but we have had very little response especially from the more cuddly bifems.have i worded it wrong or does it not sound right.if you have any advice it would be most welcome.or perhaps its just were not that interesting,lol.Cheers all Bi Bi from sharon xxxx"

The picture is probably the main issue, it somehow sends a message that the female partner is not interested, whch is a real turn off. I am sure that is not the case but that is the message we get from the profile? Please dont take this as harsh criticism, most profiles on here including ours could be improved somewhere xx

Ok i am not a bi female but the first question that comes to my mind was what did you have for dinner? Its the first picture of that type i have seen so far.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Ok i am not a bi female but the first question that comes to my mind was what did you have for dinner? Its the first picture of that type i have seen so far."

spam and chips

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

It says it all that my attention is drawn to the model train in the window - a rather good looking FGW Class 43 if I`m not mistaken!

Seriously though, everyone else has said it better pic and think about the text. Suggest you write it down on a piece of paper and read it out loud to each other to see how it sounds.

Forum Mod

LMAO @ Bumpkin and the train

To the OP nothing has changed on your profile that I can see so maybe you wer'nt serious about wanting advice,and just wanted us all to have a look a pic of you after you had eaten your tea

Bolton

"LMAO @ Bumpkin and the train

To the OP nothing has changed on your profile that I can see so maybe you wer'nt serious about wanting advice,and just wanted us all to have a look a pic of you after you had eaten your tea "

well - it worked for me! I'm terribly horny now - spam and chips - yummy! Z

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I was only able to read part of your profile, just a huge big block of words made worse by all the CAPITALS too

Break it down into sections..

Make it interesting to read..

And as for the pic, its a big turn off..

I reckon she had 'Chips and Egg' for tea

fs i had 2 look 2 see the train lol

Forum Mod

"fs i had 2 look 2 see the train lol "

Choo Choooo!!!! lol I had to do the same

Bolton

Very bi fem? How does that differ from a bi fem? Z

Forum Mod

Ive just removed an extremely abusive post from this thread

Just want to remind people to think about what they're going to post before they post it please

By *raceypCouple  over a year ago

south of sunderland

well what ever you put ore pics dose not work we have that to what is wrong tell us xxxx

As most of the previous posts have said, to say that pic does you a grave disservice is a huge understatement, it's absolutely balls. I don't know if you have gone for the "natural" type of shot, but there are plenty that would flatter you a lot more, the train is a strange inclusion along with the woollen shawl thingy on the headrest, but most of all that bloody dinnerplate!

You can't go wrong with some soft lighting, and look for an elegant backdrop...combine this with a breakdown of the text and you will be beating the offers off with a shitty stick!

change your pic,to a nice warm one - something like - you wearing lingerie laying on the bed in a sexy pose

and break down some of the paragraphs - needs to sound more friendly too

apart from that - it dont look too bad !!!

This is nothing but a wind up,well played..pmpl..

Congrads, u successfully passed stage 1/ of the Cripton-Factor..lol

seriously why would they wind anyone up in this way

april 1 has been and gone and this was on way after that

it is disturbing they have asked and received all this feedback - much of it in agreement with each other

and yet nothing has changed ..........

its all a bit odd

have to say im over it now as its all getting a tad boring

Bolton

"seriously why would they wind anyone up in this way

april 1 has been and gone and this was on way after that

it is disturbing they have asked and received all this feedback - much of it in agreement with each other

and yet nothing has changed ..........

its all a bit odd

have to say im over it now as its all getting a tad boring "

Have to agree with that but it seems a bit nasty to suggest it's a wind up in my opinion, perhaps they're getting the pic sorted today? Z

hope your right Z

if it was me i would delete the pic and replace it with a temp one for now - toes , shoes, seaside etc

i would change the profile - even for a temp one for now - and i would respond in the forum acknowledging all the feedback

if it was me and i was genuinely concerned - i am sure thats how i would behave

none of our profiles are perfect - well apart from a lush bunny that has cute ears - she is way up there lol - but this is now leaving me feeling that something odd is happening

hope im wrong

I like the nice touch, tea towel as a bib, in case she dropped any beans (or spaghetti in sauce).

Give it today to see if they make any changes.

Of course it could be the only photo they have on the PC, they might be logging in from an Internet cafe etc etc.

Or very hard to do (set the profile up), via a phone

So, what did you have for dinner? Was is tasty

"hope your right Z

if it was me i would delete the pic and replace it with a temp one for now - toes , shoes, seaside etc

i would change the profile - even for a temp one for now - and i would respond in the forum acknowledging all the feedback

if it was me and i was genuinely concerned - i am sure thats how i would behave

none of our profiles are perfect - well apart from a lush bunny that has cute ears - she is way up there lol - but this is now leaving me feeling that something odd is happening

hope im wrong "

my ears are burning .....

Lol don't know why but I mow have an easterbunny poster on my office wallat home

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Hi all out there,perhaps some of you guys help us out.i the female of the couple put our add up but we have had very little response especially from the more cuddly bifems.have i worded it wrong or does it not sound right.if you have any advice it would be most welcome.or perhaps its just were not that interesting,lol.Cheers all Bi Bi from sharon xxxx"

Firstly the pic is totally not a good look and secondly your profile reads like a Safestyle UK advert. You know the one "you buy one and you get one free. Doesn't do you any favours, a nice pic of you dressed up for an evening of fun and a rework of your profile text and you should be fine.

"Hi all out there,perhaps some of you guys help us out.i the female of the couple put our add up but we have had very little response especially from the more cuddly bifems.have i worded it wrong or does it not sound right.if you have any advice it would be most welcome.or perhaps its just were not that interesting,lol.Cheers all Bi Bi from sharon xxxx

Firstly the pic is totally not a good look and secondly your profile reads like a Safestyle UK advert. You know the one "you buy one and you get one free. Doesn't do you any favours, a nice pic of you dressed up for an evening of fun and a rework of your profile text and you should be fine."

Have to agree...

Would change your pic,like been said a nice one of you dressed up would make a big differance to your profile.

Good luck guys x

» Add a new message to this topic