FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Disillusioned guy...Just say no thanks, if there a moron block them

Disillusioned guy...Just say no thanks, if there a moron block them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello there

I know that this blog will probably get the wrath of many people, and perhaps the simpathy of as many. I am playing as a single guy on here. It is easier to have a single profile rather than say on your couple's profile; male will play alone (as many couples think you are a guy pretending to be a couple-I know because any couple who has been on the scene for more than a month will agree that this does happen).

Anyway, I have a single profile. As I play alone I also go searching for meets alone and send emails to people who are seeking the same kind of things I am (see profile for more details on what I like etc).

In the last couple of weeks I have lost count of the sheer number of emails I have sent.

ALL of which personalised to that persons profile (having read their profile first of course). Only to have it deleted with not even a 'no thanks'.

I know that I am not the only guy on the site that this happens to. You just need to read any one of these forums regularly.

My partner, who also plays separately gets literally hundreds of emails every day on her single profile, and she does email everyone back...even if it is a cut an paste 'no thanks.'

Fair enough, some guys (and couples) just simply do not make the effort when approaching her, and many pay not attention what so ever to her profile and her requests, but they still get a response.

I have seen many single guys ranting and raving on here about this and just as many ladies and couples saying 'single guys, are just horrble why can't they take no as an answer?'

That being the case, have a little class about it, most genuine guys will be perfectly happy with a 'No thanks, not my type.' If the person is a cock, then block them. If everyone did this, the person would soon leave the site because he wouldn't be able to use the site, because he will have ostricised himself.

Please, be nice, just say no thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no thanks

nein danka

I just blocked you cos you said if they are a cock just block them.

Manners ? I don't think soooo. Double standards....... Oh yes!

I fucking bollocking well hate it when someone says 'have a bit of class'........aghhhhhhhhhhhh Why ? It's not getting some people replies or shags. pfffffffft

Forum Mod

No-one has to answer any messages on here,im sure you will here all sorts of valid reasons why not if the thread stays up

A non response means there is no interest

The site FAQ says this as there are so many threads saying the same thing as you have

"There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here? "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is pasted from the FAQ section.

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

As you say in your post, you have read it lots of times on the forums so it isn't just happening to you. I am just suprised that you thought it worth talking about again as you seem to know the answers that will come.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

FFS HPC, snap again !

Forum Mod

LMAO!!!

People dont reply because they dont have to... Simples.

You have had 6 meets in 6 months that is more than us lol

Sounds like someones peed off because no one replies.....booo hooo........lol

By *ampy71Man  over a year ago

Waterloovile

Not sure what the probem is, if people like your profile they will reply if they dont like it, they will not reply, it is their choice to ignore or delete the note.

crying about lack of replies, is not gonna get you bonus points

"Not sure what the probem is, if people like your profile they will reply if they dont like it, they will not reply, it is their choice to ignore or delete the note.

crying about lack of replies, is not gonna get you bonus points

"

Totally agree with you there

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

'I have no real moral hang-ups about your marital status, if you are single or having some fun without husband knowing that is fine with me'

Have a bit of class? I wouldn't reply to you if you messaged us simply because of that statement on your profile! Stop whinging. Z

In the past couple of days I have had a supposedly verified couple cruise past my profile; I sent a message thanking them for looking and "they" then sent a friend invite which I accepted and sent a massaging again thanking them and saying I looked forward to actually hearing from them.

Nothing.

I then check my friends list today and I have been removed from their list so I sent a mesage to then saying they were eiter a single male pic collector or a bad-mannered couple. I would not have wasted my time doing this if they had not started the thing in the first place.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If people want to reply they will, if they dont they wont.

Might not be what you want but life aint fair. Nothing you can do about it.

But moaning about it on profiles, status updates or here on the forums tends to put a lot of people off....

By *ampy71Man  over a year ago

Waterloovile

some moaning is acceptable hehehe opps sorry wrong train on thought there xx

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

After reading your profile, I can understand why you dont get many replies, but 6 meets in 6 months you are doing a lot better than other guys on here.

Are you expecting to meet every day!!

"In the past couple of days I have had a supposedly verified couple cruise past my profile; I sent a message thanking them for looking and "they" then sent a friend invite which I accepted and sent a massaging again thanking them and saying I looked forward to actually hearing from them.

Nothing.

I then check my friends list today and I have been removed from their list so I sent a mesage to then saying they were eiter a single male pic collector or a bad-mannered couple. I would not have wasted my time doing this if they had not started the thing in the first place. "

Glad they sussed you out early then, that’s exactly why people delete and block without so much as a no thanks, now put you’re dummy back in

"In the past couple of days I have had a supposedly verified couple cruise past my profile; I sent a message thanking them for looking and "they" then sent a friend invite which I accepted and sent a massaging again thanking them and saying I looked forward to actually hearing from them.

Nothing.

I then check my friends list today and I have been removed from their list so I sent a mesage to then saying they were eiter a single male pic collector or a bad-mannered couple. I would not have wasted my time doing this if they had not started the thing in the first place.

Glad they sussed you out early then, that’s exactly why people delete and block without so much as a no thanks, now put you’re dummy back in "

Grrrrrr I am no whinger but it does annoy me when THEY send the friend invite and then cannot be bothered to contact you. It shoulod have been ne sussing them out.

Apologies for the crap spelling on my last two posts!

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

"Hello there

I know that this blog will probably get the wrath of many people, and perhaps the simpathy of as many. I am playing as a single guy on here. It is easier to have a single profile rather than say on your couple's profile; male will play alone (as many couples think you are a guy pretending to be a couple-I know because any couple who has been on the scene for more than a month will agree that this does happen).

Anyway, I have a single profile. As I play alone I also go searching for meets alone and send emails to people who are seeking the same kind of things I am (see profile for more details on what I like etc).

In the last couple of weeks I have lost count of the sheer number of emails I have sent.

ALL of which personalised to that persons profile (having read their profile first of course). Only to have it deleted with not even a 'no thanks'.

I know that I am not the only guy on the site that this happens to. You just need to read any one of these forums regularly.

My partner, who also plays separately gets literally hundreds of emails every day on her single profile, and she does email everyone back...even if it is a cut an paste 'no thanks.'

Fair enough, some guys (and couples) just simply do not make the effort when approaching her, and many pay not attention what so ever to her profile and her requests, but they still get a response.

I have seen many single guys ranting and raving on here about this and just as many ladies and couples saying 'single guys, are just horrble why can't they take no as an answer?'

That being the case, have a little class about it, most genuine guys will be perfectly happy with a 'No thanks, not my type.' If the person is a cock, then block them. If everyone did this, the person would soon leave the site because he wouldn't be able to use the site, because he will have ostricised himself.

Please, be nice, just say no thanks."

if i had a partner that sat at the pc every single day , and replied to over two hundred e mails by cutting and pasting no thanks , i would think she had a screw loose

with all that time on her hands i would not be allocating her enough washing up , ironing , hoovering etc

and would have to serriously consider exchanging the petrol lawn mower for a pair of hand shears

Nothing.

I then check my friends list today and I have been removed from their list so I sent a mesage to then saying they were eiter a single male pic collector or a bad-mannered couple. I would not have wasted my time doing this if they had not started the thing in the first place. "

You call that timewasting??

They probably wanted to see if you were for them and decided you were not,it happens,you need to get over itb and move on.

See our thread called Replies for a change....lol

"Grrrrrr I am no whinger but it does annoy me when THEY send the friend invite and then cannot be bothered to contact you. It shoulod have been ne sussing them out."

Just seems a tad odd that you sent an email accusing them of being a single male pic collector or a bad-mannered couple just because they didn’t want to take things further, that’s not exactly good manners either

Bolton

"Grrrrrr I am no whinger but it does annoy me when THEY send the friend invite and then cannot be bothered to contact you. It shoulod have been ne sussing them out.

Just seems a tad odd that you sent an email accusing them of being a single male pic collector or a bad-mannered couple just because they didn’t want to take things further, that’s not exactly good manners either "

Sounds like they saw pics of you and decided you weren't for them - get over it! You contacted them first - it just sounds like you're angry at being rejected! Z

Bolton

Back to the OP anyway, what are your thoughts now on not getting replies? Z

"

They probably wanted to see if you were for them and decided you were not,it happens,you need to get over itb and move on."

You are right, simply block and move on.

Aaah, that feels better.

"Grrrrrr I am no whinger but it does annoy me when THEY send the friend invite and then cannot be bothered to contact you. It shoulod have been ne sussing them out.

Just seems a tad odd that you sent an email accusing them of being a single male pic collector or a bad-mannered couple just because they didn’t want to take things further, that’s not exactly good manners either

Sounds like they saw pics of you and decided you weren't for them - get over it! You contacted them first - it just sounds like you're angry at being rejected! Z"

What a single guy getting angry about being rejected? Were amazed theres no posts about that on here...........lol

We're all grown-ups on here and broadly looking for the same thing. It's not tea and cake with the vicar.

Single women get bombarded with emails so it's a bit unrealistic to expect replies every time.

You can't impose your own standards on other people. We're all very different - and that's the fun part.

Sounds like they saw pics of you and decided you weren't for them - get over it! You contacted them first - it just sounds like you're angry at being rejected! Z

What a single guy getting angry about being rejected? Were amazed theres no posts about that on here...........lol"

Well I thought I was the only single guy on this site!

Thinking about it, today has defeinitely been a wrong-side-of-the-bed day!!

"

They probably wanted to see if you were for them and decided you were not,it happens,you need to get over itb and move on.

Aaah, that feels better."

Yes i know were are blocked,as been pointed out before you cannot take rejection can you,we knew that anyway!

And you come on to the forums crying about it!

"

Aaah, that feels better.

Yes i know were are blocked,as been pointed out before you cannot take rejection can you,we knew that anyway!

And you come on to the forums crying about it!"

So your the ones whose upset him jp!!!!

Hold you heads in shame..........lol

Lol

No wasnt us today

Bolton

"Lol "

ouch!

No it really wasnt us who upset him today

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you have issues with someone please take it away from the forums.

Nope it was not JnP - that was something completely unrelated to rejection and to fair to them I can perfectly understand their comments here today!

As I say, I think I should class my earlier posts as a bad hair day...

Bolton

Hello to the OP - any more comments from your end? Z

Just seems a tad odd that you sent an email accusing them of being a single male pic collector or a bad-mannered couple just because they didn’t want to take things further, that’s not exactly good manners either "

Perhaps they saw your private pics and changed their mind...shit happens..

"Hello to the OP - any more comments from your end? Z"

You’ll be lucky, it’s unusual for these types of threads to get a second reply from the OP

"

Perhaps they saw your private pics and changed their mind...shit happens.. "

Well I see no reason why anyone would not be fascinated by 234 pictures of my Hornby rail set and collection of Victorian toe nail clippings

I have done myself no favours today by posting when in a crotchety mood!! Private Shagger please come back and get this back on topic!!!

"Hello there

Please, be nice, just say no thanks."

Yawn..yawn..

NO...he wont come back...he is off composing his next masterpiece...why peeps wont meet me...is it because I look like Prince Edward in my Profile Pic...???

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"NO...he wont come back...he is off composing his next masterpiece...why peeps wont meet me...is it because I look like Prince Edward in my Profile Pic...??? "

Lol; Prince Edward? LMFAO.

A very rich comment from a user who has conveniently hidden her profile.

oooo the bitchyness is starting to come out......lol

"In the last couple of weeks I have lost count of the sheer number of emails I have sent.

"

(((Not ALL)))

We replied with a "Thanks for the message but sorry not for us"

Tony

I'm a single guy, I've not met no one yet..I'm not getting out of my pram about it...Shit happens..I'm just happy to come on here, look at the nice peeps on here and read the forums..and if one day I get a result, then lucky old me, if I don't...so what. if I get a rejection? It's not the end of the world for Christs sake!!..I'm hardly gonna ring up the national press!!!

If I get no answer off someone, then to me that means"I/We are not interested!"

If I get a thanks but no thanks, then Bonus.

I'm just happy to be here amongst so many nice people.

"NO...he wont come back...he is off composing his next masterpiece...why peeps wont meet me...is it because I look like Prince Edward in my Profile Pic...???

A very rich comment from a user who has conveniently hidden her profile."

People hide their profile because they can and people dont reply to emails because they dont have to..

No point in getting upset over it,if someone doesnt reply to us we take it as a no,you should do the same.

"I'm a single guy, I've not met no one yet..I'm not getting out of my pram about it...Shit happens..I'm just happy to come on here, look at the nice peeps on here and read the forums..and if one day I get a result, then lucky old me, if I don't...so what. if I get a rejection? It's not the end of the world for Christs sake!!..I'm hardly gonna ring up the national press!!!

I'm just happy to be here amongst so many nice people. "

This the OP needs to take note of what you have said.

You got the right attatude.. Good luck x

"I'm a single guy, I've not met no one yet..I'm not getting out of my pram about it...Shit happens..I'm just happy to come on here, look at the nice peeps on here and read the forums..and if one day I get a result, then lucky old me, if I don't...so what. if I get a rejection? It's not the end of the world for Christs sake!!..I'm hardly gonna ring up the national press!!!

You got the right attatude.. Good luck x"

Single guys with attitude on here????????? Where????

I'm just happy to be here amongst so many nice people. "

Definitely the right attitude, I was certainly sat outside my pram when I posted earlier

You got the right attatude.. Good luck x

Single guys with attitude on here????????? Where????"

I'm one of the rare breed..lol...

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

you would have far more luck at a club

cpls and single ladies do feel they can keep the single guys in his place on here and too be fair, with so many to choose from, they can

but single men are people too and DESERVE a reply

How long does it actually take to type no thanks?

I do it a lot, then often I block as I don't want them coming back to me.

Maybe best to cut your losses and go to a club

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I fire off a message to everybody, regardless of their profile contents, that says :

"hello whoever you are, I'm available for a shag so if you are interested please ask for an application form, and if you are not interested that is because you are a lesbian and it's your loss"

This doesn't seem to be working. Should I change the hello to hi, as this would be a bit less formal ?

I would start it with "Yo!" a bit more to the point.

"I would start it with "Yo!" a bit more to the point. "

Thank you for your help. I will take your advice on board and change my message. Do you think I should mention the application fee up front ?

"I would start it with "Yo!" a bit more to the point.

Thank you for your help. I will take your advice on board and change my message. Do you think I should mention the application fee up front ?"

write your message in "text talk"

"NO...he wont come back...he is off composing his next masterpiece...why peeps wont meet me...is it because I look like Prince Edward in my Profile Pic...???

A very rich comment from a user who has conveniently hidden her profile."

Sorry mate I hide my profile because of the massive volume of mail I get...its a bitch !!!...one day a week..(today)...I will spend allll day.. just deleting unread mails... then just blocking peeps for the hell of it...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Now why do i keep getting de ja vou??

"Now why do i keep getting de ja vou?? "

I must walk away from the keyboard and not be sarcastic.

not to you fem...obviously...I'm working on curbing my tongue

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Now why do i keep getting de ja vou??

not to you fem...obviously...I'm working on curbing my tongue "

Now theres a double ententre in there i just know it

"I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I fire off a message to everybody, regardless of their profile contents, that says :

"hello whoever you are, I'm available for a shag so if you are interested please ask for an application form, and if you are not interested that is because you are a lesbian and it's your loss"

This doesn't seem to be working. Should I change the hello to hi, as this would be a bit less formal ?"

So that is where I have been going wrong all this time, I have been reading their profiles

On a serious note though, you have got to understand that there are literally hundreds of guys on here, who bombard cpls and singles with thousands of messages, and it will get frustrating for those receiving them.

Yes, it is dis-heartening not to get a reply, you just have to remember the point above, and move on. One day you will catch someones eye, until then, just keep trying.

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 06/04/10 16:18:52]

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

if your partner has time to reply individually to her hundreds of emails daily then she has more time than I have to spend on that . I can think of better ways to spend an hour or so ... like communicating with the people who have appealed

» Add a new message to this topic