FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Some Single Guys.......

Some Single Guys.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

....are assholes

That is all...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"....are assholes

That is all... "

Only some, i thought according to a few that we were all assholes

"....are assholes

That is all...

Only some, i thought according to a few that we were all assholes "

No not all.... Just a few.

Actually, some are more bitchy than us women.

Lol yes some are - I can also introduce u to a few cpl that would meet that definition

Anyone can be an asshole, you just have to pick carefully and not mind a bit of trial and error. I read your profile and I do like the look of you but I didn't feel I meet your criteria so I didn't message. Not all guys are that bad, just wait and see. Check me out just in case I was wrong about not being your type lol

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Don't think the term "arseholes" applies to just guys, there are some right arseholes who are couples and single fems lol. However, arseholes (the two legged kind and not the point of exit for excrement) are thankfully in the minority

hang them all!!!

jokin!!

ones iv met have been mostly lovely xx

have to say there are and they dont know when to stop but have meet a few nice ones so they make up for it

"....are assholes

That is all... "

That's ok for people who like anal

We mainly meet guys and have to say that we have been lucky and met some really lovely guys.

Thanks for the input guys. Like I said not all just some are assholes. Some real sexy and very funny guys here too and have a few meets planned next few weeks but some sad fuckers dont like rejection and start getting abusive. Its those kind of single guys I am referring to.

Some of us are real jerks, but there are plenty of other single women and couples who really give the site a bad name.

I like to think I am a non jerk! Some will doubtless disagree!

Yes am beginning to think i should stick with couples judging by the inappropriate texts in the early hours, the "i wont text you non-stop" when they do, thinking its fun to bring along a mate on a first meet and he's fit and genuine and think that just cos we've had a social meet, i cant wait to jump into bed with them waste of bloody space

"Yes am beginning to think i should stick with couples judging by the inappropriate texts in the early hours, the "i wont text you non-stop" when they do, thinking its fun to bring along a mate on a first meet and he's fit and genuine and think that just cos we've had a social meet, i cant wait to jump into bed with them waste of bloody space"

I arranged to meet a guy off here a couple of weeks ago and he turned up with 4 mates in his car. I just cancelled the meet. Some single guys do take the piss and dont even realise how they screw things up for genuine guys. You are right, some are a waste of space.

By *ick_olasMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Yes a shame because genuine people dont get a lookin

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

When i was meeting alone, most single guys were lovely, shame just a few spoil it for what i think are mostly great guys

am busy fashioning a foreskin out of bacon rind...

I thought you said uncircumsised.

what an arsehole I am

there are many dicks on here, no pun intended lol, who spoil it for the rest but some really good genuine guys who know how to behave turn up and have fantastic genuine verifications like me xxx

By *en6813Man  over a year ago

st. helens

[Removed by poster at 11/04/10 16:28:45]

I'll second that!

"....are assholes

That is all... "

Maybe you meet like minded blokes...

Try changing what or how you do it and you might get a better bloke....

"Yes a shame because genuine people dont get a lookin "
yes i agree with your statement. some of us genuine guys dont get a look in.

By *arlitos WayMan  over a year ago

London

"....are assholes

That is all... "

Some profiles are written in such an aggressive way that makes me feel whether it ‘s not the personality of that person to facilitate singles guys being “assholes” perhaps you should try to be a nicer person and genuinely nice in your approach, of course that does not mean you have to fancy them only because we they are on a swinger site!!! Profile are indeed personalised, but they tell you a lot about that person and if I feel a person is likely to be aggressive and cause me trouble I would avoid contacting that person.

In a few words, try re-writing your profile in a much more gentle way so as to attract a better group of well mannered guys and see how it goes, there would always be the odd one out, but you should not push away the nicest one and encourage the “assholes” to contact more likely then others!

Well that is what I think and I hope this may be of some help to you.

There are a load of single guys in here that give the good guys a bad name.. took me nearly 6 months to get to the point of a meet after loads of deleted messages and no replies.

Few rules I guess are -

- Don't Lie

- Don't Bullshit

- Don't be rude

- Turn up

- Don't put your cock on your profile pic!

Love the site and met some great people so hopefully there is hope for some of us singleton's in here

Have fun all - Lee x

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

iv a great asshole at home just a shame she wont let me poke it well i do try when she sleeping but sssshhhhhh lol

but on a more serious note, if people dont like what they hear and if they turn nasty then thats people with problems or people who try wind people up for no reason etc thats being an asshole to me trying be cocky when there just not!!!!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

And then you have the arseholes that don't turn up.

Personally, we've given up on single men.

Shame really, cus I know many couples and single females who just give up cus the bad outway the good!

It does affect the nice guys..... but then on a site like this, the majority of single men will be time wasters, knob jockeys, married, anally retentive, emotionally retarded or just complete fuckwits!

The 10% minority are lovely though and I'm lucky enough to know a fair few of them...... but even those haven't stopped us giving up on single men on here!

We have been meeting guys of here and of another site for years now and and in all that time we have had 1 bad experiance with a guy.

We must have been lucky as we have found they guys we have met to be lovely,definatly not complete fuckwits.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im very lucky all the guys i know are lovelyx

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

could some guys that are really nice etc etc be putting on an act!! could they be diff once they not in a company where they have a chance to get laid...

single guys dont take this as im pointing you out or putting you in a bad light, not ment sound bad if thats they way you take that...

Forum Mod

"Im very lucky all the guys i know are lovelyx"

So are we then cos the majority of the guys we have met have been great

Is it luck though or is it the stringent interrogation process I put them through before meeting?

By *ic70Man  over a year ago

uttoxeter

I cant beleive someone turned up with his mates now that just does take the piss and ruins it for us geniune guys that turn up and treat you girls with respect. Some just dont know how to behave and some think because they go to a club think they have a right to a shag. For instance i went chams other week with a lady friend of mine. went into the sauna. Now nobody normally goes into the sauna but we were followed by at leat 3 guys. Why we were only having a sauna not playing or anything. We sweated them out tho.lol.

By *ic70Man  over a year ago

uttoxeter

Thank you diamond you are a true and lovely lady too xx

[Removed by poster at 13/04/10 22:15:40]

"We have been meeting guys of here and of another site for years now and and in all that time we have had 1 bad experiance with a guy.

We must have been lucky as we have found they guys we have met to be lovely,definatly not complete fuckwits."

I agree! Yes I get some bizzare messages from single men but it's the couples that contact I find weird: I'm straight and don't play with married men, so contacting me is an exercise in futility!

With the exception of one, the single men I've met have been great fun.

I think people are probably not selective enough if they've come to the conclusion the vast majority of single men are to be avoided!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"on a site like this, the majority of single men will be time wasters, knob jockeys, married, anally retentive, emotionally retarded or just complete fuckwits!

"

Hang on, I'm at least three of them!

D'oh - self awareness moment.

I'll get my coat....

"on a site like this, the majority of single men will be time wasters, knob jockeys, married, anally retentive, emotionally retarded or just complete fuckwits!

I'll get my coat.... "

Lol...

Personally hate to hear of guys being slagged of like that,yes there are guys who are idiots on here but they are the minority.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

How many couples have messaged me/us with a lame " Hi, would you like some fun with us?" and having absolutely nothing that we are looking for ??

Have a look at the profile, it is not rocket science !

There must have been hundreds and when I return a message with a slight hint of exasperation, they get very defensive. they should not have bothered in the first place! When I write something on my profile you can trust me to mean it !

Jane x

I have had for more hassle and lack of respect from couples than single men. I have put this down to the "swinging is for couples" attitude that seems to be adopted by some. If everyone was polite to each other then we would have far less upset people all round.

"I have had for more hassle and lack of respect from couples than single men. I have put this down to the "swinging is for couples" attitude that seems to be adopted by some. If everyone was polite to each other then we would have far less upset people all round."

ahh but its being polite that a lot of people seem to struggle with

"I have had for more hassle and lack of respect from couples than single men. I have put this down to the "swinging is for couples" attitude that seems to be adopted by some. If everyone was polite to each other then we would have far less upset people all round."

Very true, some couples do seem to think that they 'own' this site and have a very lofty opinion of themselves, however they are in the minority, thank god

By *ay112Man  over a year ago

northwest

Some or Most Single girls are bigger Assholes

I think what the single men fail to realise is that they are here to be used and abused or not as the female of the species sees fit. Lets face it single men are ten a penny and its not hard to find one who will do exactly as he is told.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I think what the single men fail to realise is that they are here to be used and abused or not as the female of the species sees fit. Lets face it single men are ten a penny and its not hard to find one who will do exactly as he is told."

I am not here to be "used and abused ...." as anyone "sees fit"

I am here to have mutual fun for all concerned in any meet and that includes me whether or not I am a single male!

"I think what the single men fail to realise is that they are here to be used and abused or not as the female of the species sees fit. Lets face it single men are ten a penny and its not hard to find one who will do exactly as he is told."

If a man had posted that there would be uproar

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"

I am here to have mutual fun for all concerned in any meet and that includes me whether or not I am a single male! "

Ah shut up and take your punishment

Tayside

"

I am here to have mutual fun for all concerned in any meet and that includes me whether or not I am a single male!

Ah shut up and take your punishment "

From you Jane anytime x

Tayside

"I think what the single men fail to realise is that they are here to be used and abused or not as the female of the species sees fit. Lets face it single men are ten a penny and its not hard to find one who will do exactly as he is told.

If a man had posted that there would be uproar "

I did my wee protest reply though!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I have met some truelly wonderful men

so they're not all arseholes

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I'll get my coat.... "

As it's you........ ssshhhuurrrruuuppp

I really wish that was a joke but the irony is that some people come on here and actually believe that kind of thing.

Which leads to the crazy profiles where you expect Cindy Crawford's picture to pop up. Usually accompanied for requests that the guys have a minimum 9 inch cock, 6 pack, millionaire status and phd.

Nice post swing22 - Some Single guys are decent as are woman whether attached or otherwise.

It's manners on here that I find lacking... doesn't take long to reply and hey if your genuine it should be fun - ain't that what we are here for?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I think what the single men fail to realise is that they are here to be used and abused or not as the female of the species sees fit. Lets face it single men are ten a penny and its not hard to find one who will do exactly as he is told.

I really wish that was a joke but the irony is that some people come on here and actually believe that kind of thing.

Which leads to the crazy profiles where you expect Cindy Crawford's picture to pop up. Usually accompanied for requests that the guys have a minimum 9 inch cock, 6 pack, millionaire status and phd."

I think you need to stop taking this swinging thing too seriously, it was obviously a tongue in cheek post and I should think that 99% of the guys who read it realised that....hence the lack of response.

single guys r ok give em a break some cpls on here can be twice as bad

Hope thats just abit of "high camp" Domme talk...if not...thats a nasty attitude missy..

"single guys r ok give em a break some cpls on here can be twice as bad"

totally, the status of being single, or a guy or a combination of those two, does not result as a logical consequence, in a deterioration in character

Have met and continue to meet lots of really decent ones xx

hmmm, I would've thought that most single guys would be arseholes, which might explain why they're single....?

*just realised that I've called myself and arsehole, damn*

Matt

"hmmm, I would've thought that most single guys would be arseholes, which might explain why they're single....?

*just realised that I've called myself and arsehole, damn*

Matt "

Think about it man, if they were... how do they (most) end up in relationships eventually...lol

By *ottongue49Man  over a year ago

BARNSLEY

think they need to go to either match.com or harmony.com then

well said provocateur, i guess people always learn sometime... or find someone who's blind/deaf/mental (although isn't everyone a bit mental?)

» Add a new message to this topic