FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not easy when you're a single bloke

Not easy when you're a single bloke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not been on here too long and I find it difficult to meet woman willing to meet. I have been on other sites before in the past and it is hard I find if you're a single guy. I've even heard other guys say the same thing. Most people either just ignore you and the one's who reply tend not to be interested or say maybe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Not been on here too long and I find it difficult to meet woman willing to meet. I have been on other sites before in the past and it is hard I find if you're a single guy. I've even heard other guys say the same thing. Most people either just ignore you and the one's who reply tend not to be interested or say maybe."

There is a guy saying the same thing on the following thread -

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/24011

So you might get a few tips on there to make it easier for you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

LMFAO I was just going ask how many threads do you need to say the same thing

Cockmaster im going to close the other one as there is no point having 2 of them running together

Doubling his chances of a sympathy shag?

"Not been on here too long and I find it difficult to meet woman willing to meet. I have been on other sites before in the past and it is hard I find if you're a single guy. I've even heard other guys say the same thing. Most people either just ignore you and the one's who reply tend not to be interested or say maybe."

I understand your frustrations mate, but iam afraid you want get any sympathy in here, watches and waits

where is the male equivelent of tammy wynette??

sometimes it hard to be a single man

givin all your love to the palm of your hand.............

sorry to laugh!!! xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

here...might need some tissues

Nah, not looking for sympathy lol Made the post then realised I could ask for advice on another thread Last thing I want is a sympathy shag. It is hard though, trying to get meets that is

Tayside

"LMFAO I was just going ask how many threads do you need to say the same thing

Cockmaster im going to close the other one as there is no point having 2 of them running together "

I seem to have too much time on my hands tonight, but it was funny

Cheeky B*stard

"Nah, not looking for sympathy lol Made the post then realised I could ask for advice on another thread Last thing I want is a sympathy shag. It is hard though, trying to get meets that is "

I know what your saying, but iam afraid these forums often turn into piss taking, which can be hilarious but wont realy help you much

Forum Mod

Im going to offer some advice

For me the biggest turn off about a single guy is one that moans about not being able to get a meet

Ones that moan about it on their profiles all the time and then put it on their status too just to make sure that absolutely everyone knows they can't get a meet,and then post i

t on the forums too

It does'nt make me want to meet you it makes me want to run screaming in the opposite direction

Im sorry but I can't be the only one that feels the same

Stick around the forums,have a laugh with people,come to one of the many socials that are advertised and get yourself known

that was'nt to you specifically cockmaster just to all single guys that start threads of the same nature x

I love single guys too....I even say so in my own thread

No problem, thanks for the advice.

kudos to you you have took the advice well x

Forum Mod

Yes he has passed the first test

*flicks through pages of initiating the single guys manual*

Ah the next test involves a chicken and some rubber gloves

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I'd also add another pic of you - clothed with your face blanked out as the one you have on is ok but probably not doing you justice? Z

Tayside

"Yes he has passed the first test

*flicks through pages of initiating the single guys manual*

Ah the next test involves a chicken and some rubber gloves "

Cockmaster, run and hide now

Bolton

Tell you what puts me off as well - the silouette instead of a pic as your avatar. Z

"Tell you what puts me off as well - the silouette instead of a pic as your avatar. Z"

Seconded. It is exasperating seeing people moan and do so bloody little to try and make an impression with their profile.

Mate I wouldnt bother moaning on here.

You'll get little help and just the pee taken by the clique.

Maybe read through a few of the other similar threads or the numerous "how to help single blokes" threads.

Tayside

"Mate I wouldnt bother moaning on here.

Maybe read through a few of the other similar threads or the numerous "how to help single blokes" threads."

WooHoo have I joined a clique?

That could be the subject of my next thread!

Maybe read through a few of the other similar threads or the numerous "how to help single blokes" threads.

That could be the subject of my next thread! "

Be carefull, the clique is very powerfull and is eveywhere,

"Tell you what puts me off as well - the silouette instead of a pic as your avatar. Z

Seconded. It is exasperating seeing people moan and do so bloody little to try and make an impression with their profile. "

3rd that and the amount of threads on here today with males moaning about not getting meets/no one replys to emails must be a record for one day?

We meet mainly guys and have to say you need your profile to stand out from all the rest of the guys on here... Good luck

Tayside

Be carefull, the clique is very powerfull and is eveywhere, "

Don't worry I will check under my bed before I go to sleep tonight, I wouldnt want the clique attacking me as I sleep!

On second thoughts if it's some of the ladies that has posted in this thread; then attack away

"Tell you what puts me off as well - the silouette instead of a pic as your avatar. Z

Seconded. It is exasperating seeing people moan and do so bloody little to try and make an impression with their profile.

3rd that and the amount of threads on here today with males moaning about not getting meets/no one replys to emails must be a record for one day?

We meet mainly guys and have to say you need your profile to stand out from all the rest of the guys on here... Good luck "

Have you noted its only the pussyboys who winge. You don't get the real men moaning wonder why that is

Don't worry I will check under my bed before I go to sleep tonight, I wouldnt want the clique attacking me as I sleep!

On second thoughts if it's some of the ladies that has posted in this thread; then attack away "

creepin right now to get to you....... xx

We meet mainly guys and have to say you need your profile to stand out from all the rest of the guys on here... Good luck

Have you noted its only the pussyboys who winge. You don't get the real men moaning wonder why that is "

Well,yeah have noticed that lol x

Have you noted its only the pussyboys who winge. You don't get the real men moaning wonder why that is "

Pussyboys??? elaborate, iam not sure if that sounds like a good or a bad thing

Tayside

On second thoughts if it's some of the ladies that has posted in this thread; then attack away

creepin right now to get to you....... xx"

I will be waiting just make sure you warm your feet up first xxx

My 2p, take it or lump it as you see fit!

Your one and only pic visible is a fuzzy dodgy cock pic and it is a right turn off to me. That line going horizontally across your body does not show you in good light - slim and fit bodies do not have such a line running across their bodies!!!

Trust me, I know, I have one of those across mine!!! And I have seen enough slim and fit men's bodies to know what I am talking about!

So my advice would be - get rid of your pic and take some better ones. Ones that are in focus and show you in better light. And keep cock pics private until they are requested.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

[Removed by poster at 06/04/10 23:05:51]

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Not easy for a single bloke"

Not its not, but other single blokes can make it twice as bad for the genuine ones.

We were meant to have a meet tonight.

As usual, he didn't turn up!

We are not going to meet any more single men, can't be doing with wasting yet another evening waiting for yet another knob jockey to Not turn up!

Have you noted its only the pussyboys who winge. You don't get the real men moaning wonder why that is

Pussyboys??? elaborate, iam not sure if that sounds like a good or a bad thing "

you figure! The woe is me thing, i am a poor unwanted male only makes you less attractive. It imply's more mouse than man. If your still not sure then peep in your bathroom mirror.

wow it must be a hard life being perfect!!!!

everyone whinges just some dont do it on forums!

single guys unfortunately you are the minority and come by the bucketload no pun intended so you need to work that little bit harder even if you the most handsome dude on earth!! xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

""Not easy for a single bloke"

Not its not, but other single blokes can make it twice as bad for the genuine ones.

We are not going to meet any more single men, can't be doing with wasting yet another evening waiting for yet another knob jockey to Not turn up!"

and this is why single guys shoot themselves in the foot on sites and in clubs...

who are the biggest impediment to single guys..... it is single guys!!! the ones who whinge and moan,

the ones who never show up for meets,

the ones that make arses on themselves in clubs,

the ones who think that because they have a cock and are on a swinging site that somehow they are "owed".....

I have given up trying to help people for two reasons.....

1) it makes it harder for those single guys that do "get it"

2) it makes it harder for couples to work out who are the ones that "get it" and those who just say the right things to get a meet......

the site does give you all the things you need, it is how you decide to use them that determines how you get on....

you figure! The woe is me thing, i am a poor unwanted male only makes you less attractive. It imply's more mouse than man. If your still not sure then peep in your bathroom mirror."

lol o dear, do you know me or something? i could say your another bitter woman with an attitude problem but that would signify ignorance on my part as I dont know you, perhaps you should not generalise or if you have nothing positive to contribute to the thread dont reply

Forum Mod

Now now people lets not fight

Tayside

"Now now people lets not fight "

You want to have some fun with a single guy instead?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Monday is normally frustration day for single men threads and single men mails after they havn't got much over the weekend..but don't forget it was Bank holiday so Tuesday has overtook Monday this week.

Tayside

"Monday is normally frustration day for single men threads and single men mails after they havn't got much over the weekend..but don't forget it was Bank holiday so Tuesday has overtook Monday this week. "

I must have had a real fun weekend then, no frustration here tonight

you figure! The woe is me thing, i am a poor unwanted male only makes you less attractive. It imply's more mouse than man. If your still not sure then peep in your bathroom mirror.

lol o dear, do you know me or something? i could say your another bitter woman with an attitude problem but that would signify ignorance on my part as I dont know you, perhaps you should not generalise or if you have nothing positive to contribute to the thread dont reply "

No she was just pointing out a fact,does not come across as another bitter woman as you put it.

Think your answer was answered.

lol o dear, do you know me or something? i could say your another bitter woman with an attitude problem but that would signify ignorance on my part as I dont know you, perhaps you should not generalise or if you have nothing positive to contribute to the thread dont reply

No she was just pointing out a fact,does not come across as another bitter woman as you put it.

Think your answer was answered."

I didnt call her a bitter women, i said I could call her one. I know there is to much whinging by single guys on here but I am afraid it smacks of double standards, its ok to call single guys 'pussyboys' and than state that its a fact, but its not ok to question that statement

By *ickurheelsWoman  over a year ago

hull

im a single bi fem and to b honest i only use the site to meet either couples or other bi fems a guy i can get on my own and i think all other women can to ppl come here for the idfferent things it offer and unfortunatly single guys are easy to come by without making the effort just my opinion first time on the forum so could b talking a load of crap lol

"im a single bi fem and to b honest i only use the site to meet either couples or other bi fems a guy i can get on my own and i think all other women can to ppl come here for the idfferent things it offer and unfortunatly single guys are easy to come by without making the effort just my opinion first time on the forum so could b talking a load of crap lol"

No your right, there are so many single guys on here that its obviously going to be difficult for us all to meet people, I think this is what causes frustration iam afraid

hull

So really u just got to stand out in som way i wouldnt meet a single guy off here or any other site unless id spent a lot of time chatting and thought id got to know him a bit.were as i feel safe with a couple or another fem .....

By *eprobatepairCouple  over a year ago

london

There is so much crap spouted about this. OK some facts of life from the male half of a couple who had plenty of playmates as a single bloke. All told me by single girls...

1. Women hate wusses. Let me repeat that, women HATE wusses.

2. Be different, witty and amusing. Be a gentleman, be gentle, but be a MAN.

3. Don't whine, if you do whine at least offer people some cheese with it.

4. It's tough being a single bloke, and in other news today the sky is blue and the grass is green, get over yourself.

5. Don't be desperate. If you come across as gagging for a shag with anything with a pulse it demeans people.

6. Don't be pushy, be pully. Nothing turns a woman on more than a man who is a challenge and couldn't give a fuck if a woman is attracted to them, even, and especially, if the woman is hot stuff. Lead them on then cut them dead, works every time. Particularly with really really stunning women, they aren't used to it.

7. Once you pull once it is dead easy to pull more and more, women like men who are attractive to other women.

8. Learn to kiss. Properly. Don't ram your tongue in like you are Gene Simmonds out of Kiss trying to lick out Cher. Very gentle brushing of the lips please. Let the girl introduce her tongue first. Then if the lady gets horny, push her away...guaranteed to make her hornier than ever.

9. Listen. Let me repeat that, REALLY, REALLY listen.

10. Walk away with grace and good humour if you are rejected, you never know if the person who rejects you might have a friend who she thinks you are ideal for..it's happened to me.

11. Don't play with a ladies nipples like you are tuning into Radio Caroline, or grab their pussy like you are trying to shove your fingers into a dyke like a little Dutch boy.

12. Smell good, floss, minty breath. Aftershave, no stubble unless they like it and tell you so. Oh and wash your foreskin properly...

Any other suggestions ladies?

"There is so much crap spouted about this. OK some facts of life from the male half of a couple who had plenty of playmates as a single bloke. All told me by single girls...

1. Women hate wusses. Let me repeat that, women HATE wusses.

2. Be different, witty and amusing. Be a gentleman, be gentle, but be a MAN.

3. Don't whine, if you do whine at least offer people some cheese with it.

4. It's tough being a single bloke, and in other news today the sky is blue and the grass is green, get over yourself.

5. Don't be desperate. If you come across as gagging for a shag with anything with a pulse it demeans people.

6. Don't be pushy, be pully. Nothing turns a woman on more than a man who is a challenge and couldn't give a fuck if a woman is attracted to them, even, and especially, if the woman is hot stuff. Lead them on then cut them dead, works every time. Particularly with really really stunning women, they aren't used to it.

7. Once you pull once it is dead easy to pull more and more, women like men who are attractive to other women.

8. Learn to kiss. Properly. Don't ram your tongue in like you are Gene Simmonds out of Kiss trying to lick out Cher. Very gentle brushing of the lips please. Let the girl introduce her tongue first. Then if the lady gets horny, push her away...guaranteed to make her hornier than ever.

9. Listen. Let me repeat that, REALLY, REALLY listen.

10. Walk away with grace and good humour if you are rejected, you never know if the person who rejects you might have a friend who she thinks you are ideal for..it's happened to me.

11. Don't play with a ladies nipples like you are tuning into Radio Caroline, or grab their pussy like you are trying to shove your fingers into a dyke like a little Dutch boy.

12. Smell good, floss, minty breath. Aftershave, no stubble unless they like it and tell you so. Oh and wash your foreskin properly...

Any other suggestions ladies?"

dam I have only tried 2 out of the 12, now I realise where iam going wrong

"Any other suggestions ladies?"

Get some decent torso/body pics up, and keep cock pics private until they are requested, and do not send a cock pic with your first message!!!

hull

hahaha i bet ur fighting em off guys take note couldnt of said it better myself every guy on here should use that as a check list well done xx

london

"hahaha i bet ur fighting em off guys take note couldnt of said it better myself every guy on here should use that as a check list well done xx "

Not any longer as very happily in love with Mrs R, but the "Wo is me single bloke syndrome was mentioned by a LOT of single ladies"

"hahaha i bet ur fighting em off guys take note couldnt of said it better myself every guy on here should use that as a check list well done xx

Not any longer as very happily in love with Mrs R, but the "Wo is me single bloke syndrome was mentioned by a LOT of single ladies""

I agree that whinging isnt a very attractice trait, but for the new guys (and i was the same) on here its very disheartening, sending 100s of messages and getting no reply. I guess the forums are just an outlet for our frustrations ,maybe we should just have a seperate section for 'moans and gripes'

london

"hahaha i bet ur fighting em off guys take note couldnt of said it better myself every guy on here should use that as a check list well done xx

Not any longer as very happily in love with Mrs R, but the "Wo is me single bloke syndrome was mentioned by a LOT of single ladies"

I agree that whinging isnt a very attractice trait, but for the new guys (and i was the same) on here its very disheartening, sending 100s of messages and getting no reply. I guess the forums are just an outlet for our frustrations ,maybe we should just have a seperate section for 'moans and gripes' "

That's life mate, move on. It's a numbers game, if you get a 0.2% return you are doing well. Sure it's disheartening, but every NO takes you closer to YES

Tayside

I agree that whinging isnt a very attractice trait, but for the new guys (and i was the same) on here its very disheartening, sending 100s of messages and getting no reply. I guess the forums are just an outlet for our frustrations ,maybe we should just have a seperate section for 'moans and gripes' "

Don't send them 100s then, just send one and wait for a reply first

I agree that whinging isnt a very attractice trait, but for the new guys (and i was the same) on here its very disheartening, sending 100s of messages and getting no reply. I guess the forums are just an outlet for our frustrations ,maybe we should just have a seperate section for 'moans and gripes'

Don't send them 100s then, just send one and wait for a reply first "

haha, dam iam realy not very good at all this, I knew i was doing something wrong

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

truth is

Its not EASY for anyone

That's life mate, move on. It's a numbers game, if you get a 0.2% return you are doing well. Sure it's disheartening, but every NO takes you closer to YES"

I agree, and once you have been on here a while you realise how dificult it can be untill you learned some of the rules and gain experience, on the whole though this is by far the best site I have been on

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Come on lads its not hard if you put the effort in. Work at anything and you are successful. Verifications gets you some credit and if you message with thought it does help.

Just don't expect to have things fall into your lap or fall over it. That just aint going to happen.

Persistence, but politeness with it wins over people.

hull

well after all that i got to say it is still nice to have mail in ur mail box no matter who its off.and i do think it only right all mail should b answered as someone has bothered to send it.but fir me something as so stand out for me to want it to go further.usualy if it makes me smile or laugh ill give them chance for a chat see how that goes.

hull

sry if that sounds a bit condesending not ment to just how i deal with my mail lol

"where is the male equivelent of tammy wynette??

sorry to laugh!!! xx "

hehe!

Cockmaster , as a newbie to this site n forum , i have read a lot of recent posts. It seems single men wanting advice , or a profile review - well theres quite a few of you. Id use the "search forum" feature and read the tips.

For a start you want to get a picture mate. I know im not alone in finding faceless profiles a turn off. Sorry to sound harsh , but there is so many single guys on here , that anyone looking for one is surely going to go straight to the ones where they can see a nice (non-cock) picture.

Also , are you straight guy looking for women ( i assume you are), sorry maye but im just watching Shamless at the mo, and "Cockmaster" reminds me of something Mickey McGuire might call himself if he was to join fab. He's gay BTW if you dont watch it. Id change your name if your straight. PussyMaster may be more apt?

X

Tayside

"Also , are you straight guy looking for women ( i assume you are), sorry maye but im just watching Shamless at the mo, and "Cockmaster" reminds me of something Mickey McGuire might call himself if he was to join fab. He's gay BTW if you dont watch it. Id change your name if your straight. PussyMaster may be more apt?X"

But he could be the master of his own cock so why would he need to change it?

"My 2p, take it or lump it as you see fit!

Your one and only pic visible is a fuzzy dodgy cock pic and it is a right turn off to me. That line going horizontally across your body does not show you in good light - slim and fit bodies do not have such a line running across their bodies!!!

Trust me, I know, I have one of those across mine!!! And I have seen enough slim and fit men's bodies to know what I am talking about!

So my advice would be - get rid of your pic and take some better ones. Ones that are in focus and show you in better light. And keep cock pics private until they are requested.

"

Good advice , after having a quick nosey at profile i was thinking the same. Also the bushy pubic hair on the fuzzy pic is a turn off for most ladys. Your profile text is good though, better than some of the 1 liners ive seen. But i would lose the "Don’t like time wasters" line. Its right what your saying , no-one likes TWs but it sounds a little whingy. id re-word it. Its easier to out TWs after time on here.

"Also , are you straight guy looking for women ( i assume you are), sorry maye but im just watching Shamless at the mo, and "Cockmaster" reminds me of something Mickey McGuire might call himself if he was to join fab. He's gay BTW if you dont watch it. Id change your name if your straight. PussyMaster may be more apt?X

But he could be the master of his own cock so why would he need to change it? "

Yes your right ! Just my opinion xxx

"

We are not going to meet any more single men, can't be doing with wasting yet another evening waiting for yet another knob jockey to Not turn up!"

Sorry to hear that. It is indeed a dissapointent to be let down on meets.

it happened to us recently but with a cpl not a single. Im sure you will have no probs moving on , plenty more to choose from on here!

"well after all that i got to say it is still nice to have mail in ur mail box no matter who its off.and i do think it only right all mail should b answered as someone has bothered to send it.but fir me something as so stand out for me to want it to go further.usualy if it makes me smile or laugh ill give them chance for a chat see how that goes. "

I disagree with you. "I'm in the Premiere Inn Tower Bridge, wanna cum fcuk me wiv ya strap on" does not warrant a response from me!

The first sentence of my profile states I'm not meeting at present so don't waste your time. "I know you're not meeting but..." gets deleted too!

I like getting messages from friends horny married travelling salemen not for me thanks!

"well after all that i got to say it is still nice to have mail in ur mail box no matter who its off.and i do think it only right all mail should b answered as someone has bothered to send it.but fir me something as so stand out for me to want it to go further.usualy if it makes me smile or laugh ill give them chance for a chat see how that goes.

I disagree with you. "I'm in the Premiere Inn Tower Bridge, wanna cum fcuk me wiv ya strap on" does not warrant a response from me!

The first sentence of my profile states I'm not meeting at present so don't waste your time. "I know you're not meeting but..." gets deleted too!

I like getting messages from friends horny married travelling salemen not for me thanks! "

I would rather get 100 mostly annoying emails than none at all

"well after all that i got to say it is still nice to have mail in ur mail box no matter who its off.and i do think it only right all mail should b answered as someone has bothered to send it.but fir me something as so stand out for me to want it to go further.usualy if it makes me smile or laugh ill give them chance for a chat see how that goes.

I like getting messages from friends horny married travelling salemen not for me thanks!

I would rather get 100 mostly annoying emails than none at all "

Lol...the beauty of us all being different: if I felt like you I would remove the "not meeting" sentence, add "looking for bi males" and go crazy hearing the constant ping from my Blackberry as the Fab message notifications came in!

I would rather get 100 mostly annoying emails than none at all

Lol...the beauty of us all being different: if I felt like you I would remove the "not meeting" sentence, add "looking for bi males" and go crazy hearing the constant ping from my Blackberry as the Fab message notifications came in! "

Lol good point, must get annoying at times

""

who are the biggest impediment to single guys..... it is single guys!!! the ones who whinge and moan,

the ones who think that because they have a cock and are on a swinging site that somehow they are "owed".....

2) it makes it harder for couples to work out who are the ones that "get it" and those who just say the right things to get a meet......

the site does give you all the things you need, it is how you decide to use them that determines how you get on...."

Your profile is a breath of fresh air Fabio. Really funny , honest and articulate. Its good to see guys who have made an effort, and looking at your verifications youve reapt the rewards many times!

"There is so much crap spouted about this. OK some facts of life from the male half of a couple who had plenty of playmates as a single bloke

6. Don't be pushy, be pully. Nothing turns a woman on more than a man who is a challenge and couldn't give a fuck if a woman is attracted to them, even, and especially, if the woman is hot stuff. Lead them on then cut them dead, works every time. Particularly with really really stunning women, they aren't used to it.;-)"

Ive got to agree with all your tips , apart from number 6 above. Ive been "cut off dead" a few times now , and far from making me gaggin for it , it is a total turn-off. Seems disrespectful to me. Some other ladies my disagree but thats my opinion. And i dont put myself in the "stunner" catergory either.

"Come on lads its not hard if you put the effort in. Work at anything and you are successful. Verifications gets you some credit and if you message with thought it does help.

Just don't expect to have things fall into your lap or fall over it. That just aint going to happen.

Persistence, but politeness with it wins over people.

Totally agree...just by joining this site...doesn,t mean you have the automatic "right" to a meet or a shag...these things are "earned"...so single guys ...listen to guys like Bigbad and Fabio...they are telling you how it is...stop bleating..listen..and change...or never get a meet...its not rocket Science...

"

"where is the male equivelent of tammy wynette??

sorry to laugh!!! xx "

a) Read peoples profiles

b) dont invite genuine fit guy (mate) to the first meet

c) dont claim you are fit, we prefer personality

d) dont claim to be genuine, thats your opinion, we wont know that till we've met you

e) Dont text talk

f) Dont send a sexy horney text at 7am, people got work to go to and too busy to reply besides you might have woken with a hard on but we havent

g) After your first meet (social) dont text all afternoon wanting to know if theyve booked an afternoon free for you, thats pushing which i dont like

If i think of anymore, i'll add to it

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

""Not easy for a single bloke"

We are not going to meet any more single men, can't be doing with wasting yet another evening waiting for yet another knob jockey to Not turn up!

and this is why single guys shoot themselves in the foot on sites and in clubs...

the site does give you all the things you need, it is how you decide to use them that determines how you get on...."

Probably the best post I have seen on this site for weeks....

I love the moaning male threads. It gives you a good idea of who you need to avoid.

Although part of a couple I am amazed that ANY single guy would come on to a Swinging Site and expect an easy shag. I wonder if they also fully expect to win the lottery every week too? This is really no place to find a fuck buddy unless you are exceptional in some way, very patient and/or very lucky - in fact probably all three.

There are quick date and regular dating sites where they would have a far better chance of meeting someone and ending up in the sack.

Guys - take some advice find yourself a woman on a regular dating site or go to a swinging club - or do both with your new friends. The first five topics in this thread at the moment are about single males ??!!!

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

perhaps if you thinkof your name and just a coc pic might make you wonder if that appeals to couples/doesnt to us

"I love the moaning male threads. It gives you a good idea of who you need to avoid."

yeah but there seems to be a few all going on at once, where's the consolidation tab

There's no problem being a single guy on here as long as you accept its just like real life. There are some great people, some not so great and some idiots. There are those you'll get on with and those you won't. Some you'll make friends with and some you won't. In life as on here not everyone will want to shag your brains out as and when you wish, if you think that's the case then this is the wrong site.

Its better just to relax, hang out, be yourself, chat to people, make friends and treat it as the sociable, fun and enjoyable place its meant to be. If you think of it like that and not as somewhere that you can just raise your hand and a crowd of people will come running to bump groins with you, then life becomes hunky dory and you see the true fun in the hobby we call swinging!

there is genuine cpls on here who meet guys make the effort and u will get a meet

Its all rather amusing as we see plenty of guys who are single doing well.

Shoot us if you like but maybe its not just being single and a guy thats the main problem for some. Maybe there is a bigger issue restricting the number of meets some men fail to get because looking at scarification some clearly do very well.

We were out at the weekend where a few single guys were in attendance - we heard them ne rude about a fem they had just played with - saw one get d*unk - and watch two wander up and down following their fav cpls - one even ce up to us and asked us if we had managed to 'hook' up yet - seriously guys - apart from a cpl of guys on here that take the time to talk to us properly - I treat all single guys with suspician until proved otherwise

"We were out at the weekend where a few single guys were in attendance - we heard them ne rude about a fem they had just played with - saw one get d*unk - and watch two wander up and down following their fav cpls - one even ce up to us and asked us if we had managed to 'hook' up yet - seriously guys - apart from a cpl of guys on here that take the time to talk to us properly - I treat all single guys with suspician until proved otherwise "

I agree with every word, even with me, guys contacting me can be complete dicks and cannot hold a conversation, one word to a massive 6 word message just wont cut it with me and pretty much most on here so as the teacher says "Must try harder"

london

"

Ive got to agree with all your tips , apart from number 6 above. Ive been "cut off dead" a few times now , and far from making me gaggin for it , it is a total turn-off. Seems disrespectful to me. Some other ladies my disagree but thats my opinion. And i dont put myself in the "stunner" catergory either. "

Fair comment, especially about it being disrespectful, and if it it turned you off then it was definitely the wrong strategy for you as an individual. That's what it is about really though isn't it? treating people as individuals. One size does not fit all. It was a very attractive lady who said it was a massive turn on for her and a lot of her equally attractive friends if a guy had that "I really don't care and I'm not jumping through hoops for you, like other guys will" attitude. Maybe it's that Mr Darcy sorta vibe, I'm a bloke so I dunno how it works! But having tried it, (in fairness it was a last throw of the dice thing), bingo...it did work.

"I love the moaning male threads. It gives you a good idea of who you need to avoid."

Same here. I either keep an eye out for offenders on the single male threads or I stalk them for a while on my hotlist - then first sign of moaning......they is gawnnnnnn.

Ive tried to comment postively about single guys on a few of the threads (because I am quite partial to them) but after so many whinging threads in the last few days Ive now lost the will to live.

Damn Ive just bleedin' commented on one havent I???

Well, I think there is a difference between whinging and pointing out that it aint easy and just asking for simple advice. It's easy for a lot of woman and couples to call single males who mention it aint easy whingers because frankly It's generally easier for them to find meets.

I think some people were too quick to assume I was looking for attention or moaning just because all I'm looking for is advice and saying it aint easy which to be honest, it aint!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Blame your fellow cock-tuggers

I got a message off some guy an hour ago... just before I went to make some dinner. I didn't detete it, I left it ready to reply to later. When I came back to the pc, ready to reply to my mail, I have a second message telling me I have no manners, a sarcastic comment about thanks for the reply and then informing me I am blocked.... well I guess he saved me having to think of a sarcastic reply and blocking him

Yeah, there are some arseholes out there with no patience or just guys who are ignorant in general. But I find a lot of people don't even reply, wether that's for the reasons you've stated I don't know. Although the fact that women and couples get a lot of messages I realise means that they can't reply to everyone. But I sometimes wonder if that's always the case or they just can't be buggered to reply. I have replied to women who have said thanks but no thanks and said thankyou for taking the time to at least reply. There ares some guys out there I know who think there on to an easy thing and don't have to make an effort. They tehn find out its not so easy and act like pricks when they realise it!

"Not been on here too long and I find it difficult to meet woman willing to meet. I have been on other sites before in the past and it is hard I find if you're a single guy. I've even heard other guys say the same thing. Most people either just ignore you and the one's who reply tend not to be interested or say maybe.

Blame your fellow cock-tuggers

I got a message off some guy an hour ago... just before I went to make some dinner. I didn't detete it, I left it ready to reply to later. When I came back to the pc, ready to reply to my mail, I have a second message telling me I have no manners, a sarcastic comment about thanks for the reply and then informing me I am blocked.... well I guess he saved me having to think of a sarcastic reply and blocking him "

That has happened to me/ us only twice in the history of being a member, that we did not reply quickly enough. And that would be reason to block that person as far as we are concerned

I hear ya, Some single guys are pricks I hate it because we're no all bad but some don't have any respect at all and expect to just whistle and you'll come running

Ooowwww and a guy this morning told me to “get real” when I replied to his initial message explaining I only wish to meet people who bothered to read my profile before messaging me. He went on to explain that 90% of the messages I get are cut and paste jobs and they will only read my profile if I reply…. I replied “That’s why I delete 90% of the messages and shag the other 10%”

In all seriousness…. even though there are plenty of twats on here, they shouldn’t be making it any more difficult for the decent ones. If anything the twats should be making it easier… easier to stand out as not being a twat that is.

Lol I suppose, if anythin it gives you a source of amusement. I think a lot of it comes down to respect. Some of these guys are just out to hump and dump and forget that woman like to be treated like human beings. Don't mean to sound cheesy but I've seen profiles were people have stated one line messages like "wanna fuck" will get deleted and who can blame them lol

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"In all seriousness…. even though there are plenty of twats on here, they shouldn’t be making it any more difficult for the decent ones. If anything the twats should be making it easier… easier to stand out as not being a twat that is."

bullseye!

"Yeah, there are some arseholes out there with no patience or just guys who are ignorant in general. But I find a lot of people don't even reply, wether that's for the reasons you've stated I don't know. Although the fact that women and couples get a lot of messages I realise means that they can't reply to everyone. But I sometimes wonder if that's always the case or they just can't be buggered to reply. I have replied to women who have said thanks but no thanks and said thankyou for taking the time to at least reply. There ares some guys out there I know who think there on to an easy thing and don't have to make an effort. They tehn find out its not so easy and act like pricks when they realise it!"

Yes there are some arseholes - male, females and couples. Thats life.

Yes there are people who are ignorant in general - male, female and couples. Thats life.

Yes a lot of people dont reply - they dont have to

Yes women get a lot of messages and they cant reply to everyone - I do unless its a stupid message but some choose not to. Their choice.

Yes some women just cant be bothered to reply - so what? If they cant be bothered do you really want to have anything to do with them?

Yes some guys think they are on to a good thing and dont make an effort - male, female and couples. But having read the forums for the last couple of days, do you think they have much success?

Yes some people act like pricks - male, female and couples. Thats life. Why should it be any different here?

But has any of this changed in response to all the threads about it?

My final observation is that most of the people that would prob be considered to be 'successful' - male, female and couples - are not the ones who can be found moaning, or whinging, or whatever you want to call it, either on their profiles, status updates or on the forums.

Now thats enough of my moaning for one day so Im off to lie down...

Fair points Jezebel, that's just the way things are and I suppose we've just got to get on with it.

london

OP, your original post said you'd not been on here for long. Is that not the real issue? Even if you have been on other sites in the past it does take a while to strike up a rapport with people. Although swingers sites do mean that people are often here for the same ends, it still takes time to "click" and have chemistry, just like courtship (for that is what it is)does in "vanilla" society. That's just as relevant for a couple as for a single. In fact it could be argued that it is actually *harder* for a couple to meet other couples, because you then have to have 4 way attraction not 3 way. We have certainly found that. Mrs R could pretty much have who she liked as a single bifem, it is not the same deal now as part of a couple.

Single fems, especially bifems are seen as having the pick of the litter and everyone else pretty much slots into the food chain below them. But it's a sellers market for them so they develop their own ways of dealing with all the messages and attention. Imagine your email filling with 300 spam messages everyday. That's what a Single fems mailbox is really like, would you answer them all? I doubt it.

Even the single bifems have probs of their own: for example playing with a couple only for them to have a massive row either during the meeting or immediately thereafter, even to the point of splitting up. That was a common experience for Mrs R.

So it's not JUST single blokes who can come up against problems. And there's the rub. It's just a by product of being that complex organism that is homo sapiens. Factor in all the other issues such as jealousy, location, availability etc and it's no wonder it takes a long time to find someone who will want to meet, be attracted to you, and you them.

It takes patience and time, if you are aware of that, the rewards will, eventually, come.

stop moaning if you make your self interesting instead of makin posts about not gettin meets maybe your luck will change

Bolton

The thing that gets me is that this guy has been given some sound advice and not acted on it! I said that the silhouette isn't good and several people agreed - it's still there - also the only pic in the gallery isn't the best. Come on, many people haven't taken the piss as some one suggested earlier so I am not going to bother with this threads in future and 9 times out of 10 nothing changes! Z

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

oooh.... post 100!!! yey!!!

Zoe brings up a good point and thats people acting or not on advice given...

so people are there who will take it in... and people where it will go in one ear and out the other!!

maybe the problem is that people are sometimes too quick to ask for advice, in the sense that asking for advice has taken the place of people doing there own research......

research in the way of looking at others profiles.... at surveying the landscape, at learning the mistakes that the rest of us made at the beginning

I am all for giving people advice, well i was... but now I am beginning to the think the best way of learning is the hard way and thats from going thru what most of us did rather than handing it all to people on a plate

Those who "get it" will adjust and learn... those who do will just complain...

"oooh.... post 100!!! yey!!!

Zoe brings up a good point and thats people acting or not on advice given...

so people are there who will take it in... and people where it will go in one ear and out the other!!

maybe the problem is that people are sometimes too quick to ask for advice, in the sense that asking for advice has taken the place of people doing there own research......

research in the way of looking at others profiles.... at surveying the landscape, at learning the mistakes that the rest of us made at the beginning

I am all for giving people advice, well i was... but now I am beginning to the think the best way of learning is the hard way and thats from going thru what most of us did rather than handing it all to people on a plate

Those who "get it" will adjust and learn... those who do will just complain...

"

Ive now lost the will to live on this one and Im agreeing with Zoe and getting around to Fabio's way of thinking....

By *eadboysdontlieWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

i only read pms from people i meet in chat or are from my area and they get a more positive response if ive met them/ seen them on cam! and if you keep pm-ing me when im not interested i will block you regardless of whether you are male/ female or couple and so far ive only blocked 2 couples and 2 singles

By *wabbitMan  over a year ago

grimsby

on chatting to err indoors about this.There is one other thing that has been missed. The person may look good have a good profile ect ect. he gets his meet but what thets them down is the sex.Cant tell the difference between a clit and a renault clio and tweeking nipples is not like undoing a set of wing nuts and just because you have outlasted the kettle boiling does not mean your a long stayer.Also been spread eagled across the bonnet of a mondeo or trying to shag in the back of a ford KA does not make for a good night. even though it may appeal to the odd one or two people

» Add a new message to this topic