FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Burnley pub.

Burnley pub.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cant remember the name of the pub but its between what used to be paradise island and bb11's in the town centre. well anyway its an older pub, 28+ and just reminds me of a swingers pub. Its not really but it gives ya that impression.Its not a bad pub, so does anyone else feel the same when youve been in there. Does anyone on here ever go out around Burnley. If not get your arse down there and give me a shout while your at it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Cant remember the name of the pub but its between what used to be paradise island and bb11's in the town centre. well anyway its an older pub, 28+ and just reminds me of a swingers pub. Its not really but it gives ya that impression.Its not a bad pub, so does anyone else feel the same when youve been in there. Does anyone on here ever go out around Burnley. If not get your arse down there and give me a shout while your at it."

Thanks for that. means alot.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

It's not a place we go to but if you've found a good pub you're lucky! There aren't many left these days! All the best although haven't been much help either! Z

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Cant remember the name of the pub but its between what used to be paradise island and bb11's in the town centre. well anyway its an older pub, 28+ and just reminds me of a swingers pub. Its not really but it gives ya that impression.Its not a bad pub, so does anyone else feel the same when youve been in there. Does anyone on here ever go out around Burnley. If not get your arse down there and give me a shout while your at it."

Think its called "The Mix" Yes it did have that swinger feel and we used to go there when we fancied a night on the town...got a few looks but nowt else!!!Nice crowd and good music but changed. Going into Burnley centre on a Friday and Saturday night isnt much fun now with fights/people who cant hold their drink/rude arrogent people just looking to provoke rather than enjoy/police +++ ho hum!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

damn, and I was in Burnley all last week!!!

Forum Mod

"damn, and I was in Burnley all last week!!! "

PMSL im sure you did'nt go short of fun though

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

now now HPC, you know I'm sweet, shy and innocent

Forum Mod

"now now HPC, you know I'm sweet, shy and innocent "

*coughs and splutters!!* yeh right

Going into Burnley centre on a Friday and Saturday night isnt much fun now with fights/people who cant hold their drink/rude arrogent people just looking to provoke rather than enjoy/police.

And that's just the plod

Tbh, Burnley isnt that bad for trouble. I go quite often. If ive seen trouble its usually the girls who are on the floor.

» Add a new message to this topic